M S Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore
M.S. Ramaiah Medical College (Admission Enquiry) was established in 1979 and has since then it had made an unrivaled mark in India and abroad. The college is housed in a spacious campus of 65 acres – Gyana Gangothri or the ‘Spring of Knowledge’ adjoining the famous Indian Institute of Science. The college is an institute owned by Gokula Education Foundation. The trust has been operational along with various educational institutions, with a motivation of imparting the pristine and advanced education worldwide. The super specialty hospital offers all the modern amenities at one stop destination and is an add-on to our clinical facilities.
Accreditation & Affiliations :
The college is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS). The medical Institute is recognized by Medical Council Of India (MCI). MS Ramaiah Medical College is internationally accredited with many esteemed awards and recognitions such as, WHO, General Medical Council U.K. (GMC), Irish Medical Council, Malaysian Medical Council, Srilankan Medical Council and all the councils in Middle East, as well.
M.S. Ramaiah Medical College is located just 7 km from Bangalore city. Bangalore is famous for the Information Technology Industry, also known as the “Silicon Valley”. The area of the college enjoys a salubrious climate and is placed at an altitude of 3000 feet above the sea level. The city is well connected by Air, Railway and Roadways. MS Ramaiah Medical College Admission Enquiry
The location makes it feasible for students from across the country as well as globe to seek admission to the esteemed institution.
Courses offered at the M.S. Ramaiah Medical College –
M. S. Ramaiah Medical College offers –
- Under graduate MBBS programme (4 ½ years course)
- Post graduate course in
- CLINICAL disciplines leading to MD / MS / PG Diploma qualifications.
M. S. Ramaiah Medical College also trains Post graduates in Super Specialty departments of
- Neuro Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
leading to MCH / DM qualifications.
The M.S. Ramaiah Medical College fee structure varies every year. It does not include the Hostel fees; it has to be paid separately. For MS Ramaiah Medical College fee structure 2019, you can contact us on +91-9035924718 .
For the students seeking admission for MBBS Programme the criteria is as follows –
- Passed 12th examination with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. English also to be passed.
- Age of the candidate should be 17 yrs as on 31st December of the admission year.
Students seeking admission under the NRI quota are required to produce documents as
- School Certificate
- The Eligibility Certificate from RGUHS.
The institute reserves seats for students seeking admission under M.S. Ramaiah Medical College management quota admission.
For more information on management quota and other admission related query please feel free to contact us on +91-9035924718
M.S.Ramaiah Medical College offers placements to the students graduating from the institution. Medical careers are very demanding and the campus placements at the institution make sure that the candidates get a platform to embark upon as the graduate from the institution.
M.S. Ramaiah Medical College ranks among the topmost medical colleges in the country. The ranking of the college stands high owing to the infrastructure and campus facilities that the institute provides to the students.
- The library is maintained well and regularly enriches its collection to provide the students with latest and up-to-date information.
- There are computer labs which have the latest facilities for scanning, printing and 24×7 internet access.
- The M.S. Ramaiah Medical College reviews speak about the well maintained hostel. The hostel accommodates 1200+ students, with regular and deluxe room variants.
- The canteen facilities provide for authentic south Indian and other delicacies to soothe the taste buds of our young medical professionals.
This blog will give details of M S Ramaiah Medical College admission (Enquiry) process like…….
We offer your direct admission for MD MS MBBS in M S Ramaiah Medical College located at Karnataka state of India. Get your admission under management quota without hassles through our world class pg medical guidance consultancy lead by MR RAHUL RATHOR from Bangalore, India.
MD MS MBBS is one of the most demanded courses in India for doctors who have qualified for PG Diploma studies after their MBBS graduation. Seats are limited so candidates must register themselves now in our portal and get consultancy from our team for your MD MS MBBS admission in M S Ramaiah Medical College.
Registration for MD MS MBBS Admission in M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore, Karnataka
Advance seat booking started for academic year 20… so call us now and book your seats, Book your seat in advance at very modest and genuine rate.
Contact at the earliest to confirm your seat in your budget constraints.
!! Seats are limited. Hurry up !!!
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / DELHI / INDORE / NOIDA & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding medical & dental admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.
Medical College Admissions, Admission fees and total number of medical seats.
M S Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore
M S Ramaiah Medical College is one of the top 5 private medical colleges in Karnataka. This private medical college was established in the year 1979 in Bangalore. The medical college aims to provide medical education of international quality. Its high standards for teaching, training and research have attracted medical aspirants from all over the world. MS Ramaiah Medical College Admission Enquiry
M S Ramaiah Medical College Recognition and Affiliation
MSRMC Bangalore is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore. This private medical college is recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
M S Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore Courses Offered
MSRMC Bangalore is one of the most sought-after private medical colleges in Karnataka offering undergraduate and postgraduate courses for medical aspirants.
The under-graduate course offered at MSRMC Bangalore is MBBS.
The post graduate courses offered at Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore are:
MD (Doctor of Medicine): Radio Diagnosis/Radiology, Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Anaesthesiology, Bio-Chemistry, Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, General Medicine, Microbiology, Paediatrics, Pathology, Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy, Pharmacology, Physiology, Radiotherapy and Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine.
MS (Master of Surgery): E.N.T, General Surgery, Orthopaedics.
MD / MS: Anatomy, Ophthalmology, Obstetrics & Gynecology.
PG Diploma: Anesthesia, Child Health, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Radio-Diagnosis, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Public Health and Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy.
M S Ramaiah Medical College Admission Process
The complete M S Ramaiah Medical College admission process for undergraduate and postgraduate courses is mentioned below.
MBBS Admission Process
MSRMC Bangalore Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission
- For admission to MBBS Course at Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore, affiliated to RGUHS Bangalore, candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- The candidate must have obtained at least 50% marks in the PCB group (40% in the case of SC / ST candidates).
- The candidate must have passed in English as a compulsory subject.
- The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years on or before the year of MBBS admission.
MSRMC Bangalore MBBS Entrance Exam
- Candidates seeking MBBS admission at MSRMC Bangalore must qualify inNEET UG (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test).
- Qualified candidates shall be called for MBBS admission counselling in the order of merit.
- Based on the availability of seats, candidates will be allotted MBBS seat.
MD/MS/Diploma Admission Process
M S Ramaiah Medical College Eligibility Criteria for MD/MS/Diploma Admission
- For admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma Course at MSRMC Bangalore, affiliated to RGUHS Bangalore, candidate must have obtained MBBS degree from MCI recognized institution.
- Candidates seeking admission at one of the reputed private medical colleges in Karnataka, MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore, must have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination.
MS Ramaiah Medical College PG Medical/Diploma Entrance Exam
- Candidates seeking MD/MS/PG Diploma admission MSRMC Bangalore must qualify in PG medical entrance exam.
- Qualified candidates shall be called for MD/MS/PG Diploma admission counselling in the order of merit.
- Based on the availability of medical seats, candidates will be allotted a MD/MS/PG Diploma seat.
Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore Entrance Exam Coaching
To secure a merit seat at M S Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore, one needs to qualify in the competitive entrance exam. Expert guidance is very essential to stay in the right mode of exam preparation. Hence, exam coaching is the wise decision to make as it helps aspirants seeking medical education to crack the competitive entrance exam in the best possible way for admission to MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore. MS Ramaiah Medical College Admission Enquiry
M S Ramaiah Medical College Seat Matrix
MSRMC Bangalore Seat Matrix – MBBS Course
The total number of MBBS seats at MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore is 150.
MSRMC Bangalore Seat Matrix – Postgraduate Course
The total number of MD seats at MSRMC Bangalore is 64.
The total number of MS seats at M S Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore is 11.
The total number of MD/MS seats at MSRMC Bangalore College is 10.
The total number of PG Diploma seats at MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore is 26.
M S Ramaiah Medical College Admission Fees
For MBBS fee structure and PG Medical/Diploma fee structure at MSRMC Bangalore, affiliated to RGUHS Bangalore, .
M S Ramaiah Medical College Management Details
Principal and Dean: Dr. Medha Y Rao
- Dr. Shailaja Shetty
- Dr. Venkatesh D.
- Dr. Girish Chandra Y.P.
- Dr. Sudhir U
- Dr. Kulakarni S .V.
- Dr. Satish Shervegar
M S Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore Address
MSR Nagar, MSRIT Post, Bangalore – 560054
MS Ramaiah Medical College Admission | MS Ramaiah Medical College Ranking | Management Quota Seats in MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore | Admission Procedure and fee structure in MS Ramaiah Medical College | MS Ramaiah Medical College Admission Enquiry | MS Ramaiah Medical College NEET Cut Off | MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore Fee Structure | MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore Karnataka