PK Das Institute of Medical Sciences Palakkad is one of the emerging and premier nonprofit medical colleges in Kerala was based in the year 2014, which is managed by the trustee of the Nehru College of Educational and Charitable Trust, was started in 1968. It is often known as PK Das Medical College situated in the Palakkad district of Kerala state. PKDIMS Palakkad is known to provide one modern education and offers 150 MBBS seats, 08 MD/MS seats.
PK Das Institute of Medical Sciences Palakkad, Kerala is popularly known as PKDIMS Palakkad.
PK Das Medical College Kerala is affiliated with Kerala University of Health Sciences Thrissur and is recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
PK Das Institute of Medical Sciences and Hospital Palakkad campus is spread over an area of 21.52 acres and with ultra-modern teaching facilities. It’s Surrounded with Fully Greenery and Peace full Circumstance with Eco-Friendly Nature.
P K Das Medical College Palakkad attached to PK Das Hospital have 750 Beds+ which aims to provide world-class healthcare education to all our students and with advanced technology.
PK Das Hospital Palakkad is a multi-specialty hospital and has around 1250 Plus outpatients every day. The hospital is having well-equipped Casualty, ICU complex working round the clock.
PK Das Institute of Medical Sciences Palakkad
We are going to provide you with detailed information about PK Das Institute of Medical Sciences Palakkad Kerala like Admission Procedure, Affiliations, Fees Structure, Course provided, Cut-off, Counselling, Hospital, Hostel Facilities and full college overview.
PK Das Hospital
- Patient facilities available with I.C.U, I.C.C.U, N.I.C.U, P.I.C.U, Labor Room, Postoperative Care and all types of surgeries including cesarean are provided.
- Emergency, Accident and Pharmacy are open 24 hours a day to all vast specialty departments.
- Medical specialties of the medical group for Medicine, Surgery, OBG, Orthopedics, Psychiatry, ENT, Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, Pulmonology, Dermatology, Anesthesiology and Radiology and three paraclinical disciplines, viz.
- Hospital work in pathology, microbiology and biochemistry.
The Hospital provides all types of emergency, casualty and all kinds of super speciality services are available around the clock 24X7 with efficient doctors.
The P K Das Hospital treats 1250+ outpatients per day approximately. The central laboratory facilities and intensive care unit services are available around the clock on all days to do the analysis and treatments.
Coming Soon …….
Admission in PK Das Medical College
PK Das Institute of Medical Sciences Palakkad (PKDIMS Palakkad) is Spread over 21.52 acres and the Medical College campus is close to the city centres and located in a picturesque location near the banks of Nila, a river of great significance in Kerala`s history and culture.
|College Name||PK Das Institute of Medical Sciences Palakkad Kerala|
|Famous Name||PKDIMS Palakkad Kerala, PK Das Medical College|
|Location||Palakkad Vaniamkulam, Kerala, India|
|Year of Establishment||2014|
|Affiliated to||Kerala University of Health Sciences Thrissur|
|Recognition by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Hospital Name||PK Das Hospital|
|No. of Beds||750+ (Teaching Beds in Hospital)|
|PG Courses||MD, MS|
|Super Specialty Courses||N/A|
|Super Specialty Intake||00|
|Entrance Exam||NEET UG, NEET PG|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala|
|All India Management Ranking||–|
|Kerala State Ranking||19|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Kerala|
Affiliation and Recognition
|Affiliated||Kerala University of Health Sciences Thrissur|
PK Das Medical College Courses Offered
PK Das Institute of Medical Sciences Palakkad Kerala provides top-quality medical programs under the supervision of extraordinarily qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is known for its undergraduate and postgraduate medical programs. Below is talked about the entire Courses under PKDIMS Palakkad.
|Course Name||MBBS||MD, MS|
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate (PG)|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3.0 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Medical Sciences|
|Eligibility||10+2 with PCB as the main subjects||MBBS|
PK Das Medical College Palakkad UG Courses
|MBBS||4.5+ 1 year Internship|
MBBS Seats Intake
|Semesters-7||Social and Preventive Medicine|
|Clinical||Semesters-8||Medicine Surgery Paediatrics||Semesters-9||Obstetrics and Gynaecology|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Bond and Stipend Details
After MBBS course completion in PK Das Medical College Palakkad, candidates are obliged to complete compulsory rural service. If candidates skip service, they need to pay a service bond penalty to proceed for medical council registration / post-graduate studies. Details of Service Years and Penalty is given below. During the study, interns are entitled to get monthly stipend.
|Data Not Available||Data Not Available||Data Not Available|
NEET UG Important Link
MCI/Govt. of India has grantted 08 PG degree (MD/MS) seats in various departments as mentioned below. The entry is through the NEET-PG
|MD – Pharmacology||02||3 Years|
|MD – General Medicine||02||3 Years|
|MS – General Surgery||02||3 Years|
|MS – Otorhinolaryngology||02||3 Years|
MD/MS Seats Intake
PK Das Medical College Palakkad PG Bond Details and Monthly Stipend
Find PK Das Institute of Medical Sciences Palakkad (PKDIMS Palakkad Kerala) PG courses compulsory years of service and penalty amount mentioned in the rural service bond is given below. The monthly stipend amount received during the study period is also given below.
|Data Not Available||Data Not Available||Data Not Available|
NEET PG Important Link
PK Das Medical College Admission Process
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET-PG Eligibility Criteria
|Kerala NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Kerala NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Kerala NEET PG Counselling
|Kerala NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Kerala Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Kerala Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|MBBS||Candidates should apply via NEET-UG for taking admission. Admission Seekers should full fill all of the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.|
|MD/M.S||Candidates should apply via NEET PG for taking admission. Admission Seekers should full fill all of the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.|
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years on the time of admission or will full that age on or earlier than 31st December of the yr of his/her admission to the first yr MBBS/ BDS Course is P.K Das Institute of Medical Sciences and Hospital Palakkad.
Here, we offer the Eligibility criteria of the talked-about program for P K Das Institute of Medical Sciences and Hospital Palakkad. It can be nice to fulfil this criterion to get into this college.
|UG Courses||Candidate should have 10+2 with respective topics with 50% marks together with NEET UG scorecard|
|PG Courses||Candidate should have graduated in Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS) with 50% marks with a scorecard of NEET PG|
PK Das Medical College Fees Structure
Here we describe the Fee structure of PK Das Institute of Medical Sciences and Hospital Palakkad for U.G and P.G courses.
PK Das Medical College Palakkad MBBS Fee Structure
|Category||Annual Tuition Fees|
|Category||Hostel & Mess Fees|
PKDIMS Palakkad Branch-wise seats fees and ranking for PG course (MD/MS).
|Category||General Fee||NRI Fee|
PG Hostel Fee
|Category||Hostel & Mess Fees|
PK Das Medical College Cut off
P K Das Medical College Palakkad NEET Cutoff
To take admission in all India medical colleges for UG courses you have to meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
NEET UG 2023 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to acquire minimal qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2023 entrance examination to be able to qualify for additional admission courses.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to acquire marks equal to at the least 40th percentile to be thought of for AIQ and state counselling courses of.
- Aspirants who belong to UR class are required to score equal to at the least 50th percentile
|Category||NEET 2023 cutoff|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile|
NEET Cutoff 2022 vs 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2022 Cutoff||2021 Cutoff||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||116-105||137-122||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||104-93||121-108||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||104-93||121-108||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||104-93||121-108||128-113||119-107|
NEET PG Cutoff
To take admission in all India medical colleges for PG programs you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
PG Cutoff 2023 (Announced)
|Categories||NEET PG 2023 minimum |
qualifying or eligibility criteria
|NEET PG 2023 Cutoff score|
|General / EWS||50th||291|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
PG Cutoff 2022
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)||Revised Minimum Cutoff percentile for Qualifying Criteria||Revised Cut-off Score|
|General / EWS||50th||275||25th Percentile||201|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
|UR PWD||45th||260||20th Percentile||186|
PG Cutoff 2021
|Category||NEET PG Cutoff percentile (2021)||Cutoff Percentile as per Qualifying Criteria as Mentioned in Information Bulletin||Revised Minimum Cutoff percentile for Qualifying Criteria||Revised Cut-off Score|
PG Cutoff 2020
|Category||NEET PG Cutoff percentile (2020)||Cutoff scores (2020)|
|General Category (UR/EWS)||50th||366|
|SC/ST/OBC (Including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th||319|
Kerala NEET 2023 Counselling
Kerala UG Counselling
Candidates can visit the official portal of the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, to get themselves registered for NEET 2023 Kerala State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Kerala Counselling Procedure
Before we converse the counselling process for Kerala NEET 2023, Let us first take a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2023 for state and AIQ quota.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates making use of Medical/Dental Colleges in Kerala should have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2023. Counselling of NEET 2023 for All India Quota might be performed in four rounds: NEET AIQ Round 1, NEET AIQ Round 2, AIQ Mop-up Round, AIQ Stray Vacancy Round. The counselling will consist of those steps.
Candidates who have appeared in NEET (UG)-2023 and opting for admission to Medical courses such as MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda, Homoeopathy, Siddha & Unani and Allied courses such as Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary and Fisheries shall have to submit online their NEET (UG)-2023 result details to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations for preparing the respective State rank lists.
KEAM 2023 Important Points of Kerala MBBS & BDS Admission
- Candidates who do not submit their NEET (UG)-2023 results to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations within the stipulated time shall not be considered for preparation of the rank list for Medical & Medical Allied courses.
- Candidates who have already submitted applications for admission to Medical & Medical Allied courses under KEAM 2023 and who have qualified in the NEET (UG)-2023 conducted by the NTA, as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in the prospectus clause, 9.7.5 (ii) & (iii) can submit NEET result to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations online.
Kerala NEET UG 2023 State Quota Counselling Process
|Step 1||Log in Process||Candidates must log on to the ‘KEAM 2023 Candidate Portal’ to participate in the counselling process.|
|Step 2||Option registration page||In the next step, applicants must create a password and click on the ‘open registration’ button on the login page.|
|Step 3||Choice filling and locking||The online choice filling of Kerala NEET counselling will look on the screen. A list of colleges will be available with the college, college code, place, courses, and district name.|
|Step 4||Kerala NEET seat allotment process||After the choice and locking section, the authority will start Kerala MBBS/BDS seat allotment 2023.|
|Step 5||Kerala NEET counselling result||After the seat allotment process, CEE, Kerala, releases Kerala NEET 2023 counselling results online.|
For aspirants who’re applying to PG programs provided by P K Das Institute of Medical Sciences (PKDIMS Palakkad) the next stream chart exhibits quick but essential details about the counselling process.
Documents Required for verification
For UG Candidates
- NEET UG 2023 Admit card
- NEET 2023 Score card with All India Rank
- Provisional Allotment Letter generated online
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Domicile Certificate
- SSC(10th) Mark sheet/Passing Certificate
- HSC(12th) Mark sheet/Passing Certificate
- Demand Draft
- Caste certificate and validity certificate (wherever applicable)
- Proof of Nationality of India / Passport / Domicile /Nationality certificate
- Recent passport size colour photographs – 8 (Eight) copies
- NRI Documents to verify NRI status (wherever applicable)
- Gap Certificate (Affidavit) (Wherever applicable)
- Transfer certificate / College Leaving Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last
- Migration Certificate (Wherever applicable)
- Conduct and Character Certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness by Registered Medical Practitioner on the letterhead
- Physically Handicapped certificate (wherever applicable)
For PG Candidates
- NEET PG 2023 Provisional Allotment Letter
- NEET PG 2023 Admit Card
- NEET PG 2023 Mark Sheet & Rank Percentile Sheet
- 10th Passing Certificate/Birth Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Statement of Mark Sheet of I, II, III MBBS Examination
- MBBS Degree / Passing Certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- Permanent Registration Certificate (MCI/State Medical Council)
- Attempt Certificate MBBS
- Bonafide Certificate
- MBBS Transfer & Migration Certificate
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Age, Nationality / Domicile Certificate/Passport (Photocopy)
- Cast, Validity & Non Creamy layer Certificate (if applicable)
- Bond Release Certificate Or Receipt of amount paid for release of Bond (if applicable)
- PAN Card & Aadhar Card (Photocopy-Candidate & Father/Gordian of Candidate) Bring Original at the time of admission)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Minimum 5 copies of photograph.
- Employers Relieving certificate(if Employed)
PK Das Medical College Facilities
|OPD-Indoor Services||Accident & Emergency Department|
|Diagnostic Services||Blood Bank|
|I.C.U.s Super Speciality Centre||24 Hour Help Line|
|Community Health Centre||Library|
PK Das Medical College Ranking
PK Das Medical College Palakkad Address
|Address:||P.K Das IMS, Vaniamkulam, Ottapalam, Palakkad Dt, Kerala-679522, India|
How to Reach PK Institute of Medical Sciences Palakkad
P K Das Institute of Medical Sciences Hospital is located in Palakkad of Kerala.
|Airways||Karipur International Airport – 77.0 km. (2 Hour 10 Min)|
|Railways||Nearest Railway Station (Ottapalam) – 6.9 km. (1 Hour 10 Min)|
|Roadways||Nearest Bus Stand – 6.2 km. (15 Min)|