The Tamil Nadu NEET PG Counselling 2022 is conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu. With this programme help, the Applicants easy to choose the desired seats after some paying FEE who decided Directorate of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu. The applicants to take admission in Top medical/ Private Colleges of Tamil Nadu after appear in Counselling Procedure. This programme very helpful for qualify applicants because this programme provides all the details about every bit related to the Tamil Nadu NEET PG Counselling 2022 such as no. of seat available, participating institution, Fee of Counselling etc. In Tamil Nadu state, 4059 seats available for NEET PG admission.
Throughout the article, you will get to know about NEET PG Counselling procedure for Top Medical Colleges Tamil Nadu.
Here, We have provided the information about Tamil Nadu NEET PG-2022 Brief Description.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|NEET PG Exam Date||21 May 2022|
|NEET PG Result||01 June 2022 (Announced)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2022 Counselling starting date||15 September 2022|
|Tamil Nadu NEET PG Counselling starting date||1 October 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based)|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours 30 minutes|
|Total Number of Questions||300 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||English|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
Here, we are provided to the some important dates of Tamil Nadu NEET PG 2022 Admission.
|Registration / Payment/ Choice Filling / Locking||01 October 2022 10:00 AM to 06 October 2022|
|Result||08 October 2022|
|Download Of Provisional|
|From 08 October .2022|
|Reporting Time||From 08 October 2022 to 12 October 2022 05.00 P.M|
Applicants can check the Tamil Nadu NEET PG Counselling Schedule NRI Quota Schedule 2022. We have mentioned the below in the table.
|Registration / Payment/|
Choice Filling / Locking
|04 October 2022 (03:00 PM) to 05 October 2022 (08:00 PM)|
|Result||06 October 2022 (10.00 AM)|
|Download Of Provisional|
|From 06 October 2022|
|Reporting Time||From 06 October 2022 to 10 October 2022 Upto (05.00 PM)|
Candidates can check the Tamil Nadu NEET PG Schedule Management Quota 2022. We have mentioned the below in the table.
|Registration / Payment||06 October 2022 (10:00 AM) to 10 October 2022 (10:00 AM)|
|Choice Filling / Locking||06 October 2022 (02:00 PM) to 10 October 2022 (10:00 AM)|
|Result||11 October 2022|
|Download Of Provisional|
|From 11 October 2022|
|Reporting Time||From 11 October 2022 to 15 October 2022 up to (05.00 PM)|
|Registration/ Payment/Choice Filling/ Locking||29 September 2022 10:00 AM to 29 September 2022 08.00 PM|
|Result||30 September 2022|
|Download Of Provisional Allotment Order||From 30 September 2022|
|Reporting Date & Time||From 30 September 2022 to 12 October 2022 05.00 PM|
Here, Below we are provided the PG medical eligibility Criteria 2022.
To check the status of your application form, a tracker has been made alive by the medical authority. using this tracker, Candidates can check the status of their application form for Tamil Nadu NEET PG 2022 counselling. A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu to get themselves registered for Tamil Nadu NEET PG 2022 Counselling. Before we speak aboutthe counselling procedure for Tamil Nadu NEET PG 2022.
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- https://tnhealth.tn.gov.in/tngovin/dme/dme.php
Visit website- https://tnhealth.tn.gov.in/tngovin/dme/dme.php
1. Login to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
3. Physically handicapped category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on https://tnhealth.tn.gov.in/tngovin/dme/dme.php website.
4. Candidate eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and thereafter during the course of study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and/or any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match it will be counted as unfair means and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date he/she shall forfeit any right of admission on the basis of said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second round will be entertained.
For aspirants who are applying to PG courses offered by various medical colleges the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the NEET PG counselling procedure 2022.
conducting the counselling below given factors.
|Category||NEET PG counselling fee||Security deposit|
|AIQ or central university General category candidates||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 25,000/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD category candidates||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Deemed University candidates||Rs. 5000/-||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
|Category||NEET PG cut off percentile||NEET PG 2021 cutoff scores||NEET PG cut off scores 2020||NEET PG Cutoff scores 2019|
|Unreserved – PH||45th||283||342||317|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th||265||319||295|
|Vinayaka Missions Kirupananda Variyar Medical College||Salem|
|Rajah Muthiah Medical College||Annamalainagar|
|Coimbatore Medical College||Coimbatore|
|ESI-PGIMSR, ESI Hospital||Chennai|
|Kanyakumari Government Medical College||Kanyakumari|
|Christian Medical College||Vellore|
|Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research||Chennai|
|Shri Sathya Sai Medical College and Research Institute||Kancheepuram|
KMCT Medical College Kozhikode Calicut is one of the emerging and premier self-financing Muslim Minority medical… Read More
Dr Somervell Memorial CSI Medical College Thiruvananthapuram is one of the emerging and premier self-financing Christian… Read More
Pushpagiri Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre is one of the emerging and premier self-financing… Read More
Believers Church Medical College Hospital Thiruvalla is one of the emerging and premier nonprofit Christian Minority… Read More
Government Medical College Parippally Kollam is a state-run medical college that was founded in 2017… Read More
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences Kochi is one of the emerging and premier nonprofit medical colleges… Read More