MD Radiology Admission in Father Muller Medical College, Karnataka.
Father Muller Medical College Admission MD Radiology : The department of Radio-diagnosis & Imaging has progressed to be an epitome of quality radiology services to patients not only in the city of Mangaluru, but also beyond, including other regions in Karnataka, to patients from neighboring states of Kerala, Goa and Maharashtra and overseas as well.
The department works round the clock with a substantial day-to-day patient load as well as 24-hour emergency services.
It is well equipped with Man and Machine; a team of competent radiologists and state-of-the-art equipment inclusive of:
- Computed and Digital Radiography
- Fluoroscopy-guided imaging procedures (IITV)
- Multi slice Computed Tomography
- 1.5 Tesla and 0.4 Tesla MRI
- Neonatal ultrasound
- High-resolution 2D/ 3D/ 4D Ultrasound with Color Doppler Imaging
- Non-vascular intervention
- Cath lab for vascular intervention.
Our Vision is to become a state of the art imaging centre providing affordable diagnostic and therapeutic facilities, while being a coveted center for innovative learning and ethical research, responsive to society needs.
Our three part mission – to excel in the performance of patient care, research and teaching
PG COURSE – MD Radiology Admission in Father Muller Medical College
The Post Graduate course was started in the year 2001, and currently has a yearly intake of 4 MD seats and 1 DMRD seat, all of which are recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Residents are provided with ample learning opportunity with well structured teaching program as well as hands-on experience in all modalities.
They are also beneficiary to extended programs which include an individual externship to the Father Muller Hospital (Thumbay division) and NIMHANS, Bengaluru. The residents are provided with ample opportunity and encouragement in the field of research and publication.
MCI, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
MD Radiology Admission in Father Muller Medical College, Mangalore for the current academic year. MD Radiology in Father Muller College, Karnataka MD/Medical PG Admissions
Father Muller Medical College Admission
Father Muller Medical College – MD Radiology Admission
Father Muller Medical College is a unit of Fr. Muller’s Charitable Institutions, a Registered Society sponsored by the Catholic Diocese of Mangalore; a Religious Minority Educational Institution established primarily for the benefit of the members of the Christian Community.
The Postgraduate program was started in 1991; to begin with MD and DVD in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology. Subsequently several other Medical Postgraduate Degree and Diploma courses came into existence. Today, it offers postgraduate courses in Medicine, Anesthesiology, Paediatrics, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gyneacology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Psychiatry, Radio-Diagnosis and Orthopaedics.
The Under graduate course – MBBS was started in the year 1999. It is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and also recognized by respective councils. The MBBS degree awarded at Fr Muller Medical College under RGUHS, Karnataka, is recognized and approved by MCI, New Delhi.
The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) has accredited Father Muller Medical College with ‘A’ grade, making it the first medical college under Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, to be accredited.
The Management, staff and students have been inspired and guided through the years, by the motto ‘HEAL AND COMFORT’ instilled by Father Muller himself whose spirit and value we cherish, maintain and promote. The college provides the best education preparing the students to become a Quality Health Care Personnel for the country at large.
Father Muller Medical College is a unit of Fr. Muller’s Charitable Institutions, a Registered Society sponsored by the Catholic Diocese of Mangalore; a Religious Minority Educational Institution established primarily for the benefit of the members of the Christian Community.The Postgraduate courses MD/MS/Diploma were started in the year 1991 and the Under graduate course – MBBS was started in the year 1999.Like all other Educational Institution under Catholic auspices it is open to all persons irrespective of religion, caste or community.
The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) has accredited Father Muller Medical College with an ‘A’ grade, making it the first medical college under Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, to be so accredited.Also the undergraduate and postgraduate degrees awarded at Fr Muller Medical College under RGUHS, Karnataka, is recognized and approved by MCI, New Delhi. This indeed is a milestone in the life of the college and is fitting reward for the hard and honest work of the staff under the dynamic leadership of the Dean, Administrator and for the relentless efforts of the management to build a premier institution to impart value-based medical education.
The main objective of the administration is to render better service by preparing medical doctors deeply committed to “Care and Comfort” the suffering humanity. In a short span of time, Fr Muller Medical College has earned a name for itself.
Being in the health care service since 1880, Father Muller Hospital has a rich heritage which is seen in its vast experience in the field of medicine and gives it the reputation of an institution that combines a caring heart with highly professional skills .
The National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) has accredited microbiology, biochemistry and pathology clinical laboratories of the Hospital. It is the only medical institution in the city which has all the three laboratories accredited by NABL guaranteeing quality of service.
Father Muller Medical College MD Radiology Direct Admission
Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
Under Graduate Medical Degree
M.B.B.S – 4 1/2 years+ 1 year rotating internship
Eligibility for M.B.B.S
- Two year P.U.C Examination conducted by the P.U.C Board, Karnataka State with English and Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects or any other examination recognised as equivalent by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences .
- Intermediate Examination in science of an Indian University Board or other recognised examining body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, which shall include a practical test in three subjects and also English as compulsory subject
- First year of the three year degree course of a recognised university with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in these subjects provided the examination is an ‘University Examination.
- B.S.C Examination of an Indian University, provided that he/she has passed the B.SC. examination with not less than two of the following subjects-Physics,Chemistry, bIology (Botony, Zoology) and further that he/she has passed either the qualifying examination with the following subjects : Physics,Chemistry,Biology and English.
- Any other examination whose scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University / Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in each of these subjects and English.
- Candidates must have obtained not less than 50% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the qualifying examination.In the case of scheduled caste, Scheduled tribe candidates, the minimum marks required for admission shall be 40%.
- The candidates should have completed 17 years on or before 31st day of December of the year of admission.
- For more information click the link here www.rguhs.ac.in
Post Graduate Medical Degree – 3 years
· M.D. ( Medicine)
· M.D. ( Pediatrics)
· M.D. ( Dermatology, Veneriology & Leprology)
· M.D. ( Anesthesiology)
· M.D. ( Psychiatry)
· M.D. ( Radio diagnosis)
· M.D. ( Pathology)
· M.D. ( Radio-therapy)
· MS ( Surgery)
· MS ( Obstetrics & Gynecology)
· MS ( Otorhinolaryngology)
· MS ( Orthopedics)
· MS ( Ophthalmology)
· MD (Microbiology)
· MD (Biochemistry)
· MD (Pharmacology)
· PhD in Microbiology
· PhD in Biochemistry
· PhD in Pharmacology
Postgraduate Diploma – 2 years
· DCH ( Pediatrics)
· DVD ( Dermatology, Veneriology & Leprology)
· DA ( Anesthesiology)
· DPM ( Psychiatry)
· DMRD ( Radiodiagnosis)
· DCP ( Pathology)
· DGO (Obstetrics & Gynecology)
· DLO ( Otorhinolaryngology)
· D Ortho (Orthopedics)
· Masters in Hospital Administration (M.H.A.) – two years
· Master of Physiotherapy (M.P.T.) – two years
– Community Physiotherapy
· M.Sc. ( Medical Laboratory Technology) – two years
– Clinical Biochemistry
– Microbiology & Immunology
– Haemotology & Blood Transfusion
· Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T.) – 4½ years including 6 months Internship
· B.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology) – 3½ years including 6 months Internship
· B.Sc. (Medical Imaging Technology) – 3½ years including 6 months Internship
· B.Sc. (Radio Therapy) – 3½ years including 6 months Internship
Father Muller Medical College MD Radiology Admission & fee Structure
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / INDORE / NOIDA & BANGALORE
Father Muller Medical College Mangalore – Courses, MD Radiology Admission Guidance (Management and NRI Quota), Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.