1. What is EduEnquiry (MDMSenquiry) Educational Services ?
Ans. It's an online management consulting, career, education services and outsourcing company. We deal with study options in India and abroad. In brief, we provide career and admission guidance in all professional courses.
2. How old is EduEnquiry Educational Services?
Ans. R Square Educational Services is over 21 yrs old organization.
3. What is the aim of the EduEnquiry Educational Services?
Ans. We believe in the concept of spreading genuine education and providing meaningful employability to everyone irrespective of caste, creed, gender, language, region, sect, religion, and nationality etc. We work meticulously with colleges, students and parents in designing/deciding the career path so that everyone can get the best desired career option. We aim to provide a cost effective, reliable and a high quality service to all our customers.
"YOUR GOAL IS OUR AIM"
4. What are the services which we provide for?
Ans. We as a Group provide following services:
* College selection for admission.
* Complete admission formalities.
* Preparation for admission formalities.
* Providing companies for campus placement.
* Arrange college faculties.
* Branding and promotional services for the reputed educational
institutions and allied corporate entities.
* Career guidance and admission solutions for NRI students.
5. What are the courses in which we provide admission solutions?
Ans. We provide admission solutions in almost all subjects. We have our expertise in the subjects like Medical, Engineering, Management, Pharmacy, Dental, Nursing, Hotel Management, Fashion Designing, Education and Humanities etc.
6. Do we provide only Degree level admission solutions?
Ans. We provide admission solutions and admission guidance at all levels of higher education, i. e., Graduation, Diploma, Post Graduation, M.Phil and Ph. D.
7. Does EduEnquiry Educational Services also provide interview/GD/PI
preparation for students?
Ans. Yes, we do provide admission interview/GD/PI preparations for our students. In fact we provide all sorts of logistic support which can benefit a student in their future making.
8. Do we charge any consultation fee?
Ans. Our charge is very nominal, that too, you pay us when you are satisfied. In fact, in your satisfaction lies the recognition of our services which we render.
9. What differentiates EduEnquiry Educational Services from other
Ans. Unlike other educational services, EduEnquiry Educational Services gives priority in helping students in having access to courses and subjects of their choices/need, shaping their career by sharing correct information regarding courses, colleges and career, guiding them correctly, and be their partner in their education and career shaping. Besides, we have the best group of professionals in the entire industry who are known for their working skills, information, and integrity and pro- active attitudes. Our progress rate and your satisfaction with us are the real testimony to this.
10. Do we provide customized services also?
Ans. Yes, we are known for providing customized services. Our professionals perform career guidance and counseling as per the requirement. Imposition of ideas of any sort on students/parents is completely detested.
11. Do we provide guaranteed admission and guaranteed employment?
Ans. We provide commitments. Today with our cent percent accurate guidance and commitments, over thousands of students have already made their career as successful professionals. Similarly, every year thousands of students join reputed colleges/institutes of their choices and pursue their dream subjects. Please bear in mind that we are not an FMCG company who declares guarantee of their products. We are in to the educational field where commitment matters and are always highly valued.
12. What should be the most suitable time for a student to begin mulling over his/her career related educational options?
Ans. Although it is difficult to say anything regarding this as the issue varies from individual to individual, yet appearing 10th or 12th may be regarded as ideal time. As a matter of fact, in today's highly competitive educational and employment scenario, an early start is always recommended to start excogitating about higher education and employment.
13. Is EduEnquiry Educational Services a market leader in India?
Ans. Undoubtedly, we are a market leader in our respective segment. We are the most sought after Career and Education Group in the entire industry. We have with us established and respected institutional associations both at the national and the international levels. With a strong core team of hard working, skilled and experienced professionals, the guidance provided by us always remains unparalleled at all levels.
14. How educational institutes can benefit from us?
Ans. Selected quality institutions which have left indelible imprint in bringing the knowledge revolution in the country are our esteemed associates. We do their branding and promotions by making them reachable across all sections.
15. Do we also promote social, cultural and educational activities?
Ans. From time to time we arrange seminars, meetings and other programmes to bring some concrete qualitative shifts in the society at numerous levels.
16.Admission through management quota effects placement.
Ans. The Management or Directors in reputed educational institutes do not differentiate anything between students admitted on management or merit quota. Hence placements of any student completely depends on his performance rather then any external influence.
17. Admission under management quota to professional courses is illegal.
Ans. Admission under discretionary quota like Management / Nri or any other is absolutely legal. Infact, as per directions of the Honourable supreme court of India all the state and central government have fixed a certain percentage of students coming through such quota. This quota generally comprises of 5 � 40 % of total sanctioned intake.
18. It is mandatory to go through an education consultant to get
admission in good colleges.
Ans. It is not mandatory to go through an education consultant. But, it is always advisable to seek their support because their vast experience help students get proper guidance in terms of selecting the most suited course and college.
19. Is this the right Industry for me?
Ans. Education Industry in India is poised at a crucial stage of growth. Also with large youth population and growing awareness about importance of education, this sector has easily become most preferred one for everyone.