The NEET 2023 Cutoff: The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET qualifying marks 2023 has been released along with the result on June 13th. The authority has announced the NEET result 2023 at neet.nta.nic.in. The NEET Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the National Testing Agency (NTA) to select candidates in medical colleges accepting NEET Scorecard in India. The Merit list of the candidate will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Admission Seekers who apply for different medical courses need to clear the Cutoff of NEET to participate in the counselling process and finally get selected for their dream college.
NEET 2023 Cut off
The major factors on which NEET Cutoff is determined are the number of appearing candidates, the total numbers of seats in various medical and dental colleges, and the difficulty level of the examination.
NEET UG 2023 Important Link
Here in this section, we have provided some important links related to NEET Examination, do not forget to have a look.
|NEET UG Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET UG Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET UG Result||Click Here|
|NEET UG Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET UG Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET UG Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET UG Seat Matrix||Click Here|
On the basis of the NEET exam, admission will be granted to 1,06,933 MBBS, 27,948 BDS, 52,720 AYUSH, 487 BSc nursing, and 603 BVSc seats, as well as 1205 AIIMS MBBS and 200 JIPMER MBBS seats in 15 AIIMS and 2 JIPMER institutes. Candidates can check here the category-wise expected NEET cut off 2022, minimum qualifying percentile, cutoff ranks, tie-breaking method, and other details.
Type of NEET Cutoff 2023
|Particular||NEET Qualifying Cutoff 2023||NEET Admission Cutoff 2023|
|Published By||NTA||MCC & State Counselling Conducting Authority|
|Purpose of Cutoff||Candidates are regarded as qualified for the medical entrance exam based on the NEET qualifying cutoff 2023.||A final rank list is prepared based on the NEET admission cutoff 2023, from which candidates are admitted to medical colleges.|
|How to Check?||By logging into the official NEET 2023 result portal, students can verify their NEET qualifying cutoff 2023 score.||NEET admissions threshold The official website of the state government displays the opening and closing standings as well as scores for 2023.|
NEET 2023 Cutoff
Admission to the following UG medical seats will be considered on NEET 2023 cut-off:
- 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats
- 85% State Quota seats
- Deemed and Central universities
- ESIC and AFMS
- Private institutes
- AIIMS institutes
- JIPMER colleges
Factors determining NEET cutoff
NEET UG cut-off 2023 is defined by the following factors for MBBS/BDS admissions:
- Number of candidates who appeared for the NEET exam
- Total NEET seats available
- NEET difficulty level
NEET 2023 Cutoff Important Instructions
The Admission Seekers applying for NEET are advised to check these important Instruction Related to NEET 2023 Cut off.
- The NEET 2023 Cutoff will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and last year admission record.
- The Cutoff marks will be announced to only those candidates who will qualify for the NEET 2023 examination.
- The Admission Seekers who will secure the highest mark will get the top rank, whereas, the candidates with low marks will be allotted the lowest rank.
- The Selection Board of NTA (National Testing Agency) will not announce the Minimum Cutoff Marks for a specified Branch or College.
- The test-taking Agency will announce the opening/first rank and closing/last rank for different Medical Colleges.
- The closing/last rank for a particular college will be based on the total number of seats in a college with the total number of candidates who appeared in NEET 2023 Counselling.
- Admission Seekers are advised to fill in their preferences in counseling according to their merit in the entrance examination.
NEET 2023 Cut off Marks (Announced)
Candidates can check the for NEET 2023 cut off which is released by NTA on the 13th of June:
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Marks Range|
(NEET UG 2023)
|No. of Candidates|
(NEET UG 2023)
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||136-121||405|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120-107||179|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120-107||50|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120-108||23|
NEET 2022 Cut off Marks
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Marks Range|
(NEET UG 2022)
|No. of Candidates|
(NEET UG 2022)
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
NEET UG 2020
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||720-147|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
NEET 2020 Result Statistics
|Category||Number of Students|
|UR & PH||99|
|OBC & PH||233|
|SC & PH||70|
|ST & PH||18|
Highlights of NEET 2020
|No. of candidates registered||1597435|
|No. of candidates present||1366945|
|No. of candidates qualified||771500|
Language-wise No. of Candidates Registered
|Language||Registered candidates||% of candidates|
|English and Hindi||1467672||91.88|
Gender-wise No. of Candidates Registered, Appeared, Absent and Qualified
(a) Category wise No. of Candidates Registered, Appeared, Absent and Qualified
(b) No. of Candidates Registered, Appeared, Absent and Qualified in PwD Category
Nationality wise No. of Candidates Registered, Appeared, Absent and Qualified
Category wise No. of Candidates qualifying the test, based on qualifying criteria of NEET (UG)-2020
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates||Marks Range||No. of Candidates|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||133-120||266||146-129||99|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||142||128-113||233|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||32||128-113||70|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||14||128-113||18|
Top 10 NEET 2020 Male Toppers
|S.No.||Roll No.||Candidate’s Name||Gender||Category||Marks|
|4||4108003171||Srijan r||Male||OBC (NCL)||710|
|7||4201220166||Anantha Parakrama B Nookala||Male||SC||710|
|10||4408108130||Abhiuday Pratap Singh||Male||EWS||710|
NEET toppers 2020 – List of top 10 female toppers
|Sl. no.||ROLL No||Candidate’s Name||Gender||Category||Marks|
|4||1205004532||Guthi Chaitanya Sindhu||Female||UR||715|
|5||2808211134||Aysha S||Female||OBC (NCL)||710|
|6||4201127076||Bareddy Sai Thrisha Reddy||Female||UR||710|
|8||2810006087||Lulu A||Female||OBC (NCL)||706|
NEET Cutoff scores – 2020 vs 2019
|Category||Cutoff percentile||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
NEET Physics Paper Analysis by Allen
Here in this section, you can get the NEET UG 2020 Section-wise NEET Physics paper Analysis by Allen Coaching institute.
|Particular||Heat||Mechanics||SHM & Waves||Optics||Electro-dynamics||Modern & electronics||Total|
Section-wise NEET Chemistry Paper Analysis by Allen
Section-wise NEET Biology paper analysis by Allen
NEET Biology Questions Asked from Class 11
|Level||Animal Diversity||Plant Diversity||Plant Morphology||Plant Anatomy||Structural Organisational in Animals||Cell Biology & Cell Division||Biomolecule||Plant Physiology||Human Physiology||Total|
NEET Biology Questions Asked From Class 12
|Reproduction in Plants||2||0||1||3|
|Human Reproduction and Reproductive Health||1||3||1||5|
|Genetic and Molecular Biology||3||5||0||8|
|Human Health and Disease||1||1||1||3|
|Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production||1||0||0||1|
|Microbes in Human Welfare||0||2||0||2|
NEET 2019 Result Statistics
|1||No. of candidates registered||1519375|
|2||Number of Cities||154|
|3||Number of Languages||11|
|4||Number of centres||2546|
|5||Number of Observers and NTA Representatives||6000+|
State Wise NEET 2023 Cutoff
Here we are providing the information’s about NEET 2023 Cutoff . You can check the complete details below:
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|West Bengal||Click Here|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Click Here|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Click Here|
|Daman & Diu||Click Here|
NEET Previous Year Cutoff
The NEET 2020 will be based on various parameters like numbers of appearing candidates, total numbers of seats, the difficulty level of the examination, and the last year admission record. Check out the NEET Cutoff.
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET Cutoff 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates|
(By Obtaining NEET Cutoff)
NEET Cutoff 2017
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||697-131||5,43,473*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||130-118||67|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||130-107||14599|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||130-107||6018|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||130-107||47382|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in India must register themselves for the AIQ NEET counselling 2023. Counselling of NEET 2023 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
Note: Based on NEET UG 2023 Status Released by NTA
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For any queries related NEET-UG 2023 Counselling Procedure, you comment on the box mentioned below. our Top expert will try to solve all the doubts regarding the NEET 2023. Counselling will solve immediately. To know more about NEET UG Counselling Procedure 2023, Click Here