NEET UG 2021 Seat Matrix
NEET UG Seat Matrix: Hello Candidates, NEET Application Form Notification, has been released. NEET Seat Matrix / Intake 2021 will be available on MCC’s official portal (mcc.nic.in). The examination opens up almost 63,800+ seats for candidates wishing to pursue MBBS and BDS in various medical colleges across India.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is also known as NEET-UG is an entrance examination in India, the aspirants who wish to study any graduate medical course like (MBBS/ dental course (BDS) in Government or Private Medical Colleges in India. It is an entrance examination of a medical sector which is conducted on the national level, After qualifying the NEET examination candidate might be able to take admission in MBBS, BDS, & Ayush Course.
NEET 2021 Seat Allotment dates
|NEET UG exam||12 September 2021 (Announced)|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
|Registration and choice filling||To be announced|
|Payment of fees||To be announced|
|Choice filling and locking||To be announced|
|Seat allotment list released.||To be announced|
|Final seat allotment result and letter||To be announced|
|Reporting at the allotted colleges||To be announced|
NEET UG 2021 Important Link
Here in this section, we have provided some important links related to NEET Examination
|NEET UG Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET UG Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET UG Result||Click Here|
|NEET UG Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET UG Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET UG Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET UG Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Why Choose NEET Entrance Exam?
Before going to the deep, let us have a look at some of the silent features of NEET Entrance Exam 2021, which will give you the answer why you choose this Entrance Exam
- NEET UG 2021 is the national level examination for admission to MBBS/ BDS courses. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is the conducting authority which organizes the NEET examination every year in various cities across India.
- NEET 2021 application form was available online only.
- Aadhaar card is always mandatory for all the Indian citizens to fill the application form.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode (Pen Paper)|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||180 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages for the Examination||Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||AIIMS Institutes|
JIPMER Puducherry and Karaikal
NEET UG 2020 (Declared)
Candidates can check the for NEET 2020 cut off which is released by NTA on 16th of October:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||720-147|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
Category wise No. of Candidates qualifying the test, based on qualifying criteria of NEET (UG)-2020
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates||Marks Range||No. of Candidates|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||133-120||266||146-129||99|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||142||128-113||233|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||32||128-113||70|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||14||128-113||18|
NEET Cutoff scores – 2020 vs 2019
|Category||Cutoff percentile||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
NEET 2021 Seat matrix
- Based on the result, NTA formulates NEET Merit List which is used by colleges to allot seats to students.
- Each college releases its own category-wise cut-off separately.
- The allocation of seats is done on the basis of their rank, score and cut offset defined by the participating institutes. The institute allotted will also depend on the choices filled by the candidates in their online NEET Counselling form.
- For admission into UG courses in AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy), students must appear for NEET.
- NEET Merit List will now be used to allot seats in veterinary colleges for undergraduate courses like BVSc. and Animal Husbandry under 15% All India Quota.
- NEET Result will be applicable for admissions to all medical colleges of India.
- Andhra Pradesh and Telangana will now participate in 15% All India Quota Counselling and don’t need to submit a self-declaration form anymore.
State-wise NEET UG Seat Matrix
State-wise MBBS/BDS Seat Matrix ……….
NEET UG 2021 Counselling Procedure
Counselling for 15% All India Quota
- The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Government of India will hold the Counselling for 15% All India Quota Seats.
- All deemed, central, state universities will participate in online counselling.
- Seats of ESIC and AFMC, BHU & AMU will also be filled in this counselling.
- Candidates will apply for 15% All India Quota seats as per the directions of DGHS and Counselling will be stopped soon the seats are completely filled.
- Through this counselling, candidates can get enrolled in any of the medical colleges in India.
- Those candidates who take part in All India Counselling can also participate in State Counselling of their respective states.
Note:AIQ NEET Counselling 2021 will be on the basis of candidate’s All India Quota Rank. States like J&K, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana will not participate in All India Quota counselling. If seats remain vacant in All India Quota, they will be transformed into State Quota seats.
Counselling for 85% State Quota Seats
For State quota and other seats falling, candidates can apply to their domicile states and a merit list as per State rules and based on All India Rank. They will be prepared by Authority conducting counselling.
The State Counselling Authority will also conduct the counselling for Private Medical Colleges.
Candidates need to register on their state’s counselling websites.
Counselling will be conducted based on the candidate’s rank on the state merit list.
Admission to colleges in J&K, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana will be made solely based on state counselling.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in India must register themselves for the AIQ NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the choices in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
For any queries related NEET-UG 2021 Counselling Procedure, you comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will try to solve all your doubts regarding the NEET 2021 Counselling immediately.