Hello Aspirants, From this year onward National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting the NEET Examination. Candidates can download his/her hall ticket by entering the NEET 2023 Registration number, Date of Birth, Security pin on NTAs official Website. Candidate must carry Admit card along with two passport size photographs to the Examination Hal. NEET admit card date 2023 will be announced shortly by the authority.
The NEET Admit Card 2023 for the NEET UG Exam has been released on, May 4, 2023, at neet.nta.nic.in. Approximately 18,72,341 candidates will be appearing for the NEET 2023 Exam on May 7, 2023. The exam will be conducted across 499 cities in India and 7 outside India.
NEET Admit Card Overview
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2023 admit card date||4th May 2023 (Out)|
|Date of NEET 2023 exam||7th May 2023|
|NEET 2023 Result||Last week of May (Expected)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode (Pen, Paper)|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours & 20 minutes|
|Total Number of Questions||200 Multiple Choice Questions|
|NTA NEET official website latest||neet.nta.nic.in|
|Languages available for the Examination||Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Punjabi, Malayam and Urdu|
NEET UG 2023 Important Link
Here in this section, we have provided some important links related to NEET Examination
|NEET UG Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET UG Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET UG Result||Click Here|
|NEET UG Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET UG Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET UG Cut-Off||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET UG Seat Matrix||Click Here|
NEET Application Form 2023 Dates
|Online Submission of Application Form||March 6, 2023 to April 6, 2023 (upto 11:50 PM)|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking/UPI / Paytm||April 6, 2023 (upto 11:50 PM)|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on the website only||April 08, 2023 to April 10, 2023|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website||3rd May 2023|
|Date of Examination||7 May 2023 (Sunday)|
|Duration of Examination||03 hours 20 minutes|
|Timing of Examination||02:00 PM to 05:20 PM (IST)|
|Centre, Date, and Shift of NEET (UG) – 2023 Examination||As indicated on Admit Card|
|Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys||To be announced later on the website|
Managing Candidate After Entry into centre
The table below is representing the Managing Candidate after Entry into centre NEET 2023 on Examination Day.
How to Download NEET 2023 Admit Card?
Candidates have to follow the following simple steps for NEET Admit card download 2023
- Visit the official website of NTA. https://ntaneet.nic.in
- Fill your Registration no., Date of Birth and Security Pin
- Click on Submit button.
- The candidate must check all the details on Admit card very carefully before Downloading it.
- Keep the print out for further use.
NEET UG 2023 Shift Timings
|Particulars||Date & Time|
|NEET UG Exam Date 2023||7th May 2023|
|NEET 2023 Shift Timings||2:00 PM to 5:20 PM|
|Last entry time in the examination hall||1:30 PM|
|Seating arrangement||1:15 PM|
|Announcement of important instructions & checking of NEET Admit Card||1:30 PM to 1:45 PM|
|Distribution of the test booklet||1:45 PM|
|Writing of particulars on the Test Booklet||1:50 PM|
|Commencement of NEET examination||2:00 PM|
|NEET UG 2023 Concludes||5:20 PM|
Candidate must bring Passport size photos to be affixed on the Attendance Sheet along with Admit card and Copy of anyone Identification Card (Optional) Adhaar card, Voter ID, Driving licence, etc.
Admit Card Details
- Roll Number, Application Number
- Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name
- Gender, Date of Birth, Category
- Persons with Disability
- Scribe, QR Code, Signature
- Question Paper Medium
- Date of Examination
- Reporting / Entry Time at Centre
- Gate Closing Time of Centre
- Timing of Test, Test Centre No
- The venue of Test, Candidate’s Photo
- Self Declaration (Undertaking)
- Candidate’s Left Thumb Impression
- Parents Signature, Candidate’s Signature
In case if the candidate forgot his/her password, Follow the simple steps given below:
- Visit the NTA official website for downloading the Admit card. Click on Candidate login option.
- Click on FORGOT PASSWORD link
- Now Enter Registration No. , Candidate name, Date of Birth and Captcha.
- Select the option (OTP on Mobile no. OR on registered E-mail ID) via which you want to Reset your NEET Password.
- In case the Candidate lost his/her Admit card
Dress code For NEET 2023
Due to a large number of the applicant, the NTA follows strict policies to maintain the discipline and fairness of NEET Exam. Among the important policies is the dress code for NEET 2023. NTA has prescribed a dress code for the examination day and a list of prohibited items in the examination hall. Below are a few important pointers about the dress code for NEET 2023:
NEET 2023 Dress code for males:
- Try to wear simple pants/shirts.
- Full-sleeves shirts/T-shirts are not permitted.
- Clothes should not have pockets, zips, big buttons, layers etc.
- Avoid layering your clothing.
- Kurtas and pyjamas should be avoided.
- Footwear should be simple. Boots, shoes or any concealing/covered footwear are not permitted.
- You can opt for light slippers/sandals
NEET 2023 Dress code for females:
- Wear half-sleeved Kurtis/shirts
- Long and fancy sleeves of any design are not allowed
- Keep it simple. Avoid embroidery, frills, layering with different pieces
- Avoid all jewellery both metallic and non-metallic
- Fancy footwear is not permitted in the exam hall. Avoid boots, heels, stilettos, shoes
- Opt for slippers or open sandals
Exam Day Guidelines
To help the candidates appearing for the examination have a hassle-free day and keep them stress-free and calm on Exam Day, we have made some Exam day guidelines for NEET 2023.
What to carry on the exam day? (✔)
- NEET 2023 admit card
- Two passport size photographs (preferably same as the one submitted with the application form)
- A valid photo Id proof (Passport/ Aadhaar card, Driving Licence, PAN Card)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
What not to carry? (×)
- A stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Pen, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, etc.
- Communication devices like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band, etc.
- Other items like Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Belt, Cap Watch/Wrist Watch, Bracelet, Camera, etc.
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle, tea, coffee, cold drinks, etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means, by hiding communication devices like a microchip, camera, Bluetooth device, etc.
- Candidates suffering from diabetes are allowed to carry eatables (with prior intimation) like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/orange) and transparent water bottle. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolate/ candy/sandwich, etc.