Andhra Pradesh NEET counselling 2023: The Andhra Pradesh NEET state counselling is Organized by the Dr NTR University of Health Science, Vijayawada. The Admission in MBBS/BDS courses is based on the NEET Scorecard, and only NEET-qualified candidates can apply and participate in NEET Counselling 2023.
The scorecard of NEET-UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of Andhra Pradesh. Throughout the article, you will get to know about the Andhra Pradesh NEET 2023 Counselling procedure, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Happy Reading.
AP NEET 2023 Brief Details
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2023 Exam Date||7th May 2023|
|NEET 2023 Result||13th June 2023|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2023 Counselling Starting Date||20th July 2023|
|AP NEET 2023 Counselling Starting Date||20 July 2023 (Started)|
|AP NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Dr NTR University of Health Science, Vijayawada|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen & Paper)|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours 20 minutes|
|Total Number of Questions||180 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.|
|No. of Government MBBS Seats in AP||2485|
|No. of Private MBBS Seats in Andhra Pradesh||3200|
|No.of Government BDS Seats in AP||140|
|No. of Private MBDS Seats in Andhra Pradesh||1300|
|NEET UG 2023 Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
MCC NEET UG 1st, 2nd, 3rd Round, Stray Round Counselling Schedule 2023 (Out)
MCC has released the NEET UG 2023 Counselling dates for the 1st Round, 2nd Round, 3rd Round and Stray Vacancy Round to admission in MBBS/BDS/B.Sc. Nursing Courses. Candidates have to follow these schedules to admission to dream medical/dental colleges in India.
AP NEET UG Counselling 2023 Dates (Out)
|AP MBBS Admission Notification||19.07.2023|
|Online application form release date||20.07.2023 at 11.00 A.M|
|Last date for submission of application form||26.07.2023 at 06.00 PM|
|Verification of PWD candidates||To be announced|
|Provisional Merit List||To be announced|
|Final merit list||To be announced|
|AP MBBS Counselling 2023 round 1 choice filling||To be announced|
|Seat Allotment List – Round 1||To be announced|
|Exercise of choices for Round 2||To be announced|
|Seat allotment list- Round 2||To be announced|
|Commencement of classes||To be announced|
AP NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must have appeared and qualified in NEET 2023.
- The candidate must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2023.
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as core subjects.
- The candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination (40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
- The candidate must have completed a mandatory internship on or before 31st March 2023, if applicable.
Andhra Pradesh MQ NEET 2023 Counselling Eligibility Criteria
|OC/BC categories||Rs.2950/- (Rs.2500/- + Rs.450/- (GST @ 18 %) Bank charges extra|
|SC/ST categories||Rs.2360/- (Rs.2000 + Rs.360/- (GST @ 18 %) Bank charges extra|
Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling 2023
AP NEET counselling 2023 applications process is expected to start in the 2nd week of September (tentatively). No official dates have been published about the counselling process by the MCC and NTRUHS Andhra Pradesh. The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official website of NTRUHS.
AP NEET Counselling Process (Convenor Quota)
Step 1 – Login & Registration: To enter the online portal of AP NEET counselling, applicants can click on the link provided on this page when released. Click on the ‘web counselling’ option, after which applicants require to enter their NEET rank, roll number and registration number of the application form.
Step 2 – Choice filling Process: The online choice filling of Andhra Pradesh NEET counselling will look on the screen. There will be a list of colleges available with college, college code, place, courses, and district name.
Step 3 – Saving choices: After successfully selecting & Preference, fill of the details are chosen, candidates can click on the ‘save’ button option. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number, which must be entered in the space provided, then click on the ‘confirm’ button. The choices filled will be locked automatically after the scheduled time of AP counselling.
Apart from the Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling (Cornevour Quota), the Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, also conducted the AP NEET counselling 2023 (management & NRI quota) for management quota seats.
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Andhra Pradesh NEET 2023, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2023 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh must register themselves for the NEET counselling 2023. Counselling of NEET 2023 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill his/her personal information. Make sure all the information are correct while filling the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with a placard containing the candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates need to proceed with the Counselling Fee payment. The counselling Fees will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of the Counselling Fee:
- a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay the Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select the offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on the computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to the scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
- b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay the Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he/she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode
- c. Counselling Fee: Application & Counseling Fee is Rs. 3540/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for OC/BC categories and Rs.2950/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for SC/ST categories.
- NEET 2023 admit card
- NEET 2023 scorecard
- Class 10 pass certificate/Date of birth certificate
- Class 12 or equivalent examination mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate issued from the last attended institute
- Pass certificate from Class 6 to Class 12
- Permanent caste certificate, if necessary
- Aadhaar Card
- Minority certificate, if applicable
- Candidates who have studied outside Andhra Pradesh are required to show the resident certificate stating that s/he is residing in the state for 10 years.
- Income certificate, if claiming fee exemption
- Undertaking signed by the parents and candidates that document about caste and area in original.
- Local status certificate
- A special category, if available
- Non-local students are eligible for 15% unreserved seats only. The local candidates are eligible for 85% local seats as well as 15% unreserved seats.
- Districts of Chittoor, Ananthapur, Kurnool, Kadapa, and Nellore shall be regarded as a local area for Sri Venkateswara University for the purpose of admission.
- Telangana State Districts such as Adilabad, Rangareddy, Hyderabad, Medak, Nizamabad, Khammam, Karimnagar, Mahaboobnagar, Nalgonda, and Warangal shall be regarded as a local area for Osmania University for the purpose of admission.
- The candidate studied in the local area for a period of not less than 4 consecutive academic years and completed +2/PUC.
- Districts of East Godavari, West Godavari, Prakasam, Krishna, Srikakulam, Guntur, Vizianagaram, and Visakhapatnam are called Andhra University Area and shall be regarded as the local area for the Andhra University for the purpose of admission.
- Candidate studied in the Andhra Pradesh State for a period of not less than 7 consecutive academic years in two or more local areas, then where they complete the qualifying examination is considered as the local area. Even if the candidate has not studied but resided in the state for a consecutive 7 years, then the maximum resided area is considered as a local area.
- Children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government or other similar Public Institutions within the State Public Sector Corporation Local Bodies. These candidates are eligible for 15% unreserved seats only.
- Candidates resided in the Andhra Pradesh State for a total period of 10 years after excluding periods of study outside the State or either of the parents resided in Andhra Pradesh State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State. These candidates are eligible for 15% unreserved seats only.
Relevant certificates for domicile criteria should be obtained from the Revenue Authorities.
NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with minimum of 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as of 31-12-2023.
The candidates born on or after 02-01-2005 are not eligible for admission into MBBS, BDS Courses.
Andhra Pradesh MQ NEET 2023 Counselling Eligibility Criteria
Application & Counseling Fee is Rs. 3540/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for OC/BC categories and Rs.2950/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for SC/ST categories.
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for the admission after the NEET State counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected on the basis of their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for the admission along with all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
University Fee: Rs.10,500/-. The selected candidates have to pay the University fee through payment Gateway by using the Online payment method (Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking) for downloading the allotment order.
Tuition Fee: Rs.10,000/- in Government Medical Colleges.
Rs.15,000/- in Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical Colleges as per G.O.Ms.No.146, HM & FW., (C1) Department, dated 05.11.2020.
Candidates selected for Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women, Tirupati have to visit SVIMS website http://svimstpt.ap.nic.in for tuition fees and other fee details to be paid at College and subject to amendment orders of Government of AP.
NEET Counselling 2021 Reservations Criteria
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||6%|
|Backward Classes – A||7%|
|Backward Classes – B||10%|
|Backward Classes – C||1%|
|Backward Classes – D||7%|
|Backward Classes – E||4%|
|NCC (National Cadet Corps)||1%|
|Sports and Games quota||0.50%|
|Candidates with a physical disability||5%|
|Police Martyrs’ Children (PMC)||0.25%|
|EWS (On enhancement of seats by MCI/DCI)||10%**|
*33% horizontal reservation for women candidates, across all categories.
Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS Participating Colleges
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated to the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details(Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc) about the participating colleges, click the link mentioned below.
Government MBBS Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
|Name of College||City||Seats|
|Svims-Sri Padmavathi Medical College For Women||Tirupati||150|
|Kurnool Medical College||Kurnool||250|
|Andhra Medical College||Visakhapatnam||200|
|Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Srikakulam||Srikakulam||100|
|Rangaraya Medical College||Kakinada||200|
|Guntur Medical College||Guntur||250|
|Sri Venkateswara Medical College||Tirupati||240|
Private MBBS Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
|Name of College||City||Seats|
|Fathima Institute of Medical Sciences||Kadapa||100|
|Katuri Medical College||Guntur||150|
|Nimra Institute of Medical Sciences||Krishna Dis||150|
|Narayana Medical College||Nellore||250|
|Dr Pinnamaneni Siddhartha Institute of Medical Sciences||Chinoutpalli||150|
|ASRAM Medical College||Eluru||150|
|Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences||Chittoor||100|
Note: To know more information about MBBS Govt/Private Colleges Seat Matrix Click Here
Government BDS Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
|Govt. Dental College, RIMS, Kadapa||Govt||100|
|Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Vijayawada||Govt||40|
Private BDS Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
|Anil Neerukonda Educational Society, Visakhapatnam||Private||100|
|C.K.S. Teja Institute of Dental Sciences & Research, Tirupati||Private||100|
|Drs. Sudha & Nageswara Rao Siddhartha Institute of Dental Sciences, Gannavaram Mandalam||Private||100|
|Gitam Dental College & Hospital, Visakhapatnam||Private||100|
|GSL Dental College & Hospital, Rajahmundry||Private||100|
|KIMS Dental College, Amalapuram||Private||100|
|Lenora Institute of Dental Sciences, Rajahmundry||Private||100|
|Narayana Dental College & Hospital, Nellore||Private||100|
|Sibar Institute of Dental Sciences, Guntur||Private||100|
|Sree Sai Dental College & Research Institute, Srikakulam||Private||100|
|St. Joseph Dental College, Duggirala||Private||100|
|Vishnu Dental College, Bhimavaram||Private||100|
Seat Allotment Process
The Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling will be conducted in two rounds. The seat allotment and mop-up round process will be done separately for each round. the Seat allotment will be completely based on the merit rank and choices entered by candidates. The result of seat allotment would be published online on the official website of Dr. NTR University of Health Science, Vijayawada.
NEET UG Cutoff 2023 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2023 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120-107||179|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120-107||50|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120-108||23|
NEET UG Cutoff 2022
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
Candidates can check the for NEET 2020 cut off which is released by NTA on 16th of October:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||720-147|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||146-113|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||146-113|
Category wise No. of Candidates qualifying the test, based on qualifying criteria of NEET (UG)-2020
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates||Marks Range||No. of Candidates|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||133-120||266||146-129||99|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||142||128-113||233|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||32||128-113||70|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||14||128-113||18|
NEET Cutoff scores – 2020 vs 2019
|Category||Cutoff percentile||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
All India Quota 2019 Cutoff Rank (Andhra Pradesh)
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Deemed University 2019 Cutoff Rank (Andhra Pradesh)
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Note: To know more information about Andhra Pradesh Cutoff Click Here
Here we are providing the information’s about Andhra Pradesh Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state seat matrix, fee structure, Cutoff and more. You can check the complete details below
|Andhra Pradesh Medical College||Click here|
|AP Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|AP Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|AP Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling Process||Click Here|
Categories in Andhra Pradesh UG MBBS Counselling
|Other Backward Class||OBC|
|Economically Weaker Sections||EWS|
Popular Medical Entrance in India
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG)||Click Here|
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-PG)||Click Here|
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET MDS)||Click Here|
|All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS PG)||Click Here|
|Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER PG)||Click Here|
|All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)||Click Here|
|Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)||Click Here|