Management Quota Admission – Al-Ameen Medical College Bijapur is one of the famous privately established medical college in Karnataka. It is also popularly known as Al-Ameen College situated in Bijapur Karnataka. It was founded in the year 1984 under the aegis of Dr. Mumtaz Ahmed Khan, founder of Al-Ameen Movements. AMC Bijapur is one of the leading Medical College In Karnataka.
Al-Ameen Medical College Bijapur is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and approved by the Medical Council of India.
We are going to share all the essential details Al-Ameen Medical College Courses, Management Quota Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, and other details.
Al-Ameen Medical College Bijapur
College Brief – Al-Ameen Medical College Management Quota Admission
|Name of Institute||Al-Ameen Medical College Bijapur|
|Popular Name||Al-Ameen Bijapur, Al-Ameen Medical College, AMC Bijapur|
|Year of Establishment||1984|
|Affiliated to||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical College in Karnataka|
Affiliation Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- Approved by: Medical Council Of India (MCI).
- Aid Status: Private
Courses Offered – Al-Ameen Medical College Management Quota Admission
AMC Bijapur offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified Faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
UG Course – Al-Ameen Medical College Management Quota Admission
|MBBS||150||4 ½ Years+1 Year Internship|
AMC Bijapur offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified Faculty and state of the art infrastructure.
|MD – Anatomy||01||3 Years|
|MD – Forensic Medicine||02||3 Years|
|MD – General Medicine||06||3 Years|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||03||3 Years|
|MD – Paediatrics||02||3 Years|
|MD – Pathology||02||3 Years|
|MD – Physiology||01||3 Years|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||02||3 Years|
|MS – Orthopaedics||02||3 Years|
|MS – ENT||01||3 Years|
|MS – General Surgery||02||3 Years|
|Diploma in Anesthesia||01||2 Years|
|Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology||02||2 Years|
|Diploma in RadioDiagnosis||02||2 Years|
|Diploma in Orthopaedics||02||2 Years|
Admission Process – Al-Ameen Medical College Management Quota Admission
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
- Admission Seekers must have an MBBS degree from a medical college recognized by MCI and completed an internship
- Merit in the NEET PG exam.
Fee Structure – Al-Ameen Medical College Management Quota Admission
|Courses||Tuition Fee||Admission fee||Other Fees|
|Courses||Tuition Fee||Admission fee||Other Fees|
NEET Cutoff – Al-Ameen Medical College Management Quota Admission
NEET UG Cutoff
To take admission in all India medical colleges for UG courses you have to meet the cutoff score with following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
UG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
UG Cutoff 2018
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||691-119||6,34,897*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||118-107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||118-96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||118-96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||118-96||54,653|
NEET PG Cutoff
To take admission in all India medical colleges for PG courses you have to meet the cutoff score with following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
PG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Min. qualify Criteria as per Information Bulletin||Cut-off Score as per qualifying
criteria in Information Bulletin
|Revised min. qualifying criteria
||Revised cutoff Score|
|General||50th Percentile||340||44th Percentile||313|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th Percentile||295||34th Percentile||270|
|Persons with Disability||45th Percentile||317||39th Percentile||291|
Karnataka NEET 2019 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Karnataka Education Authority to get themselves registered for NEET 2019 Karnataka State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Karnataka NEET 2019, Let us first have a look at the Karnataka NEET 2019 Counselling schedule.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2019. Counselling of NEET 2019 for All India Quotawill be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Documents Required – Management Quota Admission Al-ameen Medical College
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Al-Ameen Medical College is spread over 200 acres of land on the western hills of the historical city of Bijapur, Karnataka. The main college building, recreation hall, playground, etc. and the surrounding scenic backdrop add to the beauty of the campus. Management Quota Admission in Al-Ameen Medical College Bijapur