Direct Admission NIMS Medical College Jaipur
Direct admission in NIMS Medical College Jaipur has begun for the current tutorial year 2020-21. The College is also called National Institute of Medical Science and Research Jaipur. The College Affiliated with NIMS University Jaipur and Approved by Medical Council Of India (MCI). NIMS Jaipur gives each UG and PG Course. MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) is a 5 ½ years (4.6 academic course duration + 1-year internship) under graduation and MD/MS is a 3 years post graduation professional degree medical science course.
Direct Admission in NIMS Jaipur – All the candidates are expected to appear in the NEET entrance examination as per the rules of Medical Council of India. A candidate must apply through us for college for MBBS and MD/MS in India.
|UG Courses||Candidate should have 10+2 (PCBE) with respective topics with 50% marks together with NEET UG scorecard|
|PG Courses||Candidate should have graduation in Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS) with 50% marks with scorecard of NEET PG|
Admission for UG/PG (Medical course) in Rajasthan top medical college NIMS Medical College Jaipur has been started. UG/PG medical seats for MBBS | MS | MD available at NIMS Medical College Rajasthan under management & NRI quota.
We offer your direct admission for Medical In NIMS University located at Rajasthan state of India. Get your admission under management quota without hassles through our world class ug medical guidance consultancy lead by MR RAHUL RATHOR from Bangalore, India.
MBBS | MD | MS is one of the most demanded courses in India who have qualified for UG Medical studies after their 12th standard or PG Medical studies after their MBBS with MCI recognized college. Seats are limited so candidates must register themselves now in our portal and get consultancy from our team for your admission in National Institute of Medical Science and Research Jaipur.
Registration for MBBS | MD | MS Admission in NIMS Medical College Jaipur
Direct Admission in NIMS University Jaipur
Before we go to finish college overview, allow us to take a look on the main particulars of NIMS Medical College Jaipur.
|College Name||National Institute of Medical Science and Research Jaipur|
|Famous Name||NIMS Medical College Jaipur|
|Location||Shobha Nagar, Jaipur|
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Affiliated to||NIMS University|
|Recognition by||Courses Approved by Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Super Specialty Courses||M.Ch/D.M
|Super Specialty Intake||14|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Rajasthan|
Direct Admission in NIMS Medical College (NIMS Jaipur) Through Management Quota
Contact for Admission in NIMS University Jaipur Management / NRI quota. If you qualified in NEET and got low score then don’t unfastened hope and waste another year to pursue your MBBS | MD | MS dreams. You can directly contact us at at +91-9035924718 / +91 8880893336 or email@example.com for admission below management / NRI quota in Private and deemed college.
NIMS Medical College Fee Structure
|MBBS||Click Here||4.6+1 yr Internship||250|
|MD/MS||Click Here||3 Years||206|
|M.Ch, D.M||Click Here||3 Years||52|
NIMS Medical College Hostel Fee
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in NIMS Medical College Jaipur
- Admission Seekers should have an 10+2 with physics, biology/zoology, chemistry and english as mandatory subjects with recognized govt or state board.
- Merit within the NEET UG examination.
As per the Indian Medical Council Act – 1956, as amended in 2016 & Dentist Act – 1984 as amended in 2016, on-line functions are invited for NEET UG – 2020.
The examination shall be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for admission MBBS Courses in India approved by Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
Admission to all seats of MBBS courses shall be performed via National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) 2020.
Based on the NEET UG examination scores conducted by CBSE.
NIMS Medical College Cut off
NIMS Medical College NEET Cut off
To take admission in all India medical colleges for UG courses you have to meet the cutoff score with following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
NEET UG 2020 Cutoff
- Aspirants are required to acquire minimal qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination to be able to qualify for additional admission course of.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to acquire marks equal to at the least 40thpercentile to be thought of for AIQ and state counselling course of.
- Aspirants who belong to UR class are required to score equal to at the least 50thpercentile
Candidates can verify the for NEET 2020 aanticipated reduce off examination given beneath as per the earlier yr traits:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
NEET PG Cutoff
To take admission in all India medical colleges for PG programs you must meet the cutoff score with following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
PG Cutoff 2020
|Category||NEET PG Cutoff percentile (2020)||Cutoff scores (2020)|
|General Category (UR/EWS)||50th||366|
|SC/ST/OBC (Including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th||319|
For UG Candidates
Candidates whomight be allotted a seat to this college might be requested to report with following documents to finish the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificates and mark sheet (for date of beginning)
- Class 12 certificates and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size pictures
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identification proof within the type of Certificate with an attested photograph from Head of Institution final studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the unique documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given within the HSC mark sheet/ certificates).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport dimension Photographs Eight copies.
NIMS Medical College Counselling
A candidate can go to the official portal of to get themselves registered for NEET 2020 Rajasthan State Counselling.
Before we converse the counselling process for Rajasthan NEET 2020, Let us first take a look on the Type of NEET Counselling 2020 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all of the seats in Central and Deemed Universities together with BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all of the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state personal colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate making use of for Medical/Dental Colleges in Rajasthan should have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota might be performed in two rounds in on-line mode. The counselling will consist of those steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official web site.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to decide on the programs and colleges of your choice and eventually lock-in the preferences within the on-line portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment might be printed on-line on the idea of obtainable vacancies and candidate’s decisions.
- Reporting to college: Those who might be allotted a seat within the first round, might be required to both reject the allotted seat or report back to the allotted college and full the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register within the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 talked about above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it’s to be noted that, those that might be allotted a seat within the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) is not going to be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
|NIMS Medical College Reviews||8.5/10|
NIMS Medical College Address
|Address:||NIMS UNIVERSITY RAJASTHAN Jaipur Delhi Highway (NH-11C), Jaipur 303121, Rajasthan, INDIA|
Get full Details about NIMS Jaipur
Medical Colleges in India
If you’re searching Management Quota Direct Admission in NIMS Medical College Jaipur or in any campus of GMCH Udaipur, SMS Medical College Jaipur, PIMS Udaipur, AIIMS Udaipur, AIMSRC Rajsamand Udaipur, PMCH Udaipur, MGMCH Udaipur Call on +91-8880893336