Rajasthan | Top Medical College

MBBS in Rajasthan

MBBS in Rajasthan. List of Medical Colleges in Rajasthan | Admission Procedure and fee Structure Details for MBBS in Rajasthan.

B.Tech College : www.engineering-admissions.com

Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2019 – Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/Counselling Board and Principal & Controller, SMS Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur is the authority responsible for Rajasthan MBBS 2019 admission. Only the aspirants who meets the eligibility criteria and qualifies the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ( NEET ) will be eligible for admission to Rajasthan MBBS/BDS 2019. Based on the scores obtained in NEET 2019, the eligible candidates will be granted admission to 2075 MBBS and 1190 BDS government as well private colleges of the state under 85% state quota seats. While the remaining 15% seats will be reserved for All India Quota aspirants from all the government medical colleges.

S.No. Name and Address of 
Medical College / Medical Institution
University Name Year of Inception of College Annual Intake (Seats) Tuition fees/year
1 Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital,Udaipur Rajasthan University of Health Sciences 2008 150 7,50,000
2 Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur Rajasthan University 2001 100 NRI Fees-30,000 USD

Normal fees

6,00,000

3 National Institute of Medical Science & Research, Jaipur NIMS University, Jaipur 2004 100 8,00,000
page