Rajasthan NEET counselling 2023 (Started): The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET), a national-level medical entrance examination in India. It is for admission to undergraduate medical and dental courses. The Medical Education, Government of Rajasthan is responsible for organizing the Rajasthan NEET state counseling. Admission to MBBS/BDS courses is based on the NEET Scorecard, and only candidates who have qualified NEET can participate in NEET Counselling 2023. The counseling process includes three rounds for Rajasthan MBBS admission, which comprises the mop-up round. The 1st and 2nd rounds of counseling for Rajasthan NEET UG 2023 will be conducted online, while the mop-up round will be held in an online format.
Rajasthan NEET UG 2023 Counselling
The scorecard of NEET-UG shall be accepted by the varied government and private medical and dental institutions of Rajasthan. Throughout the article, you’ll get to learn about Rajasthan NEET 2023 Counselling process, Top Medical/Dental Colleges in Rajasthan.
NEET 2023 Brief Details
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET Exam Date 2023||7th May 2023|
|NEET Result Date 2023||13th June 2023|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2023 Counselling Starting Date||20th July 2023|
|Rajasthan NEET 2023 Counselling Starting Date||22 July 2023 (Started)|
|Rajasthan NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Medical Education, Government of Rajasthan|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen & Paper)|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours 20 minutes|
|Total Number of Questions||200 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.|
|No. of Government MBBS Seats in Rajasthan||3425|
|No. of Private MBBS Seats in Rajasthan||1650|
|No. of Government BDS Seats in Rajasthan||50|
|No. of Private BDS Seats in Rajasthan||1500|
|NEET UG Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
MCC NEET UG 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Stray Vacancy Round Counselling Schedule 2023 (Announced)
MCC has released the NEET UG 2023 Counselling dates for the 1st Round, 2nd Round and Mop-up Round to admission in MBBS/BDS/B.Sc. Nursing Courses. Candidates have to follow these schedules to admission to dream medical/dental colleges in India.
|Events||Round 1||Round 2||Round 3||Stray Vacancy Round|
|Registration/Payment||20th to 25th July 2023 (up to12:00 NOON)|
Payment: 25th July 2023 (8 P:M)
|9th to 14th Aug 2023 (upto 12:00 NOON)|
Payment: 14th Aug 2023 (8:00 P:M)
|31st Aug. to 4th Sept. 2023 (upto 12:00 NOON)|
Payment: 4th Sept 2023 (8:00 P:M)
|21st to 23rd Sept. 2023 (upto 12:00 NOON)|
Payment: 23rd Sept 2023 (8:00 P:M)
|Choice Filling & locking||26th July 2023 (3 P:M to 11:55 P:M)||15th Aug 2023 (3 P:M to 11:55 P:M)||5th Sept. 2023 (3 P:M to 11:55 P:M)||24th Sept 2023 (3 P:M to 11:55 P:M)|
|Processing of seat allotment||27th to 28th July 2023||16th to 17th Aug 2023||6th to 7th Sept. 2023||25th Sept 2023|
|Result||29th July 2023||18th Aug 2023||8th Sept 2023||26th Sept 2023|
|Uploading of documents by|
the candidates on MCC portal
|30th July 2023||19th Aug 2023||8th Sept. 2023||–|
|Reporting||31st July 2023 to 4th Aug 2023||20th to 28th Aug 2023||10th to 18th Sept 2023||27th to 30th Sept 2023|
|Verification of Joined candidates Data by institutes Sharing of data by MCC||5th to 6th Aug 2023||29th to 30th Aug 2023||19th to 20th Sept 2023||–|
Rajasthan NEET Counselling Important Dates 2023 (Out)
|Application form (Registration) Start date for filling out the online application form and deposition of the required application fee. It is a mandatory step for the subsequent process. Both the parts (Part 1 and Part 2) of the application form must be filled and completed.||22.07.2023|
|Last date for depositing the application fee at the website||26.07.2023 (4.00 pm)|
|Document verification for PwD, Defence/PM, and NRI candidates before the Board – Government Dental College (RUHS College of Dental Sciences), Subhash Nagar, Behind T.B. Hospital, Jaipur – as per the notification to be made available at the website||26.07.2023 (11.55 pm)|
|Publishing of Provisional Seat Matrix||22.07.2023|
|Publishing of provisional list for verification (PwD, Defence/PM, NRI)||27.07.2023|
|Document verification for PwD, Defence/PM, and NRI candidates, before the Board – Government Dental College (RUHS College of Dental Sciences), Subhash Nagar, Behind T.B. Hospital, Jaipur – as per the notification to be made available at the website||29.07.2023 (9.00 am)|
|Publishing of provisional merit list (State combined, OBC, MBC, EWS, SC, ST, STA)||29.07.2023|
|Publishing of provisional list (PwD, Defence/PM, NRI)||30.07.2023|
|Security Deposit Deposition of security amount (applicable during choice filling for MBBS seats as well as BDS seats) For all Government Medical / Dental Colleges, Govt. Society Medical Colleges, RUHS CMS, RUHS CDS, ESIC MC and in Geetanjali Medical College Govt. seat (10 seats) – INR 10000 (INR 5000 for SC/ST/OBC/MBC candidates) For private medical colleges – INR 2.0 lakh; For private dental colleges – INR 10000||28.07.2023 to 31.07.2023 (auto-locking of choices at 5.00 pm on 31.07.2023)|
|Choice filling: Online Choice filling (including filling up and saving of the choices / changing the filled choices multiple times)||28.07.2023 to 31.07.2023 (auto-locking of choices at 5.00 pm on 31.07.2023)|
|Printing of the on-line application form after auto-locking of the choices filled and saved by the candidates||01.08.2023|
|Printing of allotment letters online, through the website, by the candidates||04.08.2023|
|Printing of allotment letters online, through the website, by the candidates||05.08.2023 to 08.08.2023|
|Joining by candidates for Govt. / Govt. Society – RajMES / RUHS CMS / ESIC Medical colleges – at Academic Block, SMS Medical College, Jaipur RUHS CDS and all private medical colleges and all Dental colleges – a t Govt. Dental College, Jaipur against first round counselling for deposition of original documents, requisite bond, the prescribed fee (one-year tuition fee) through Demand draft / electronic mode and 2 copies of application form along with all relevant documents (self-attested)||05.08.2023 to 08.08.2023 (9.00 am to 4.00 pm)|
|Subsequent rounds of seat allotment||To be notified later|
|Commencement of academic session||01.09.2023|
- Refer information booklet, college information sheet, college fee structure etc. and other information on the website. Regarding fee, also refer order dated 19.05.2022 of Hon’ble Supreme Court in civil appeal no. 3978-3995/2017.
- Detailed programme for further rounds will be announced later on the website.
- All PwD, Defence/PM, and NRI candidates must present themselves physically for document verification before the admission board on 29.07.2023. as per the notification to be made available at the website.
- All candidates are required to deposit a non-refundable application fee of INR 2000/- (INR 1200/- for SC, ST, ST-STA category candidates of Rajasthan state domicile as well as candidates of Rajasthan state domicile whose family annual income is less than INR 2.5 lacs) + applicable transaction charges.
- The candidates are advised to visit these websites regularly for all relevant information.
Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2023
A candidate can visit the official Medical Education Government of Rajasthan To get themselves for NEET 2023 Rajasthan State Counselling.
NEET Counselling Procedure
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Rajasthan NEET counselling 2022, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2022 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Rajasthan must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2023. Counselling of NEET 2023 for All India Quota will be conducted in four rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
How to Apply
- Step I: Candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: SSO Id can be created using Gmail/ Facebook/ Aadhar Card/ Twitter
- Step 3:Now log in using the generated SSO Id and password
- Step 4: Under the “Citizen” tab, click “HTE”
- Step 5: In the Login window, enter the following details
- Organization: Directorate of Medical Education (DME)
- Application: NEET UG (Medical/dental) Admission 2023
- Step 6: Click on “Continue”
- Step 7: Fill the details in the application form (Part 1)
- Step 8: Click on “Confirm” to continue
- Step 9: Rajasthan NEET 2023 counselling fee: Candidate who wishes to apply for the counselling of Rajasthan NEET 2023 has to remit a registration fee of Rs. 2000. Those belonging to SC/ ST category and are domicile of Rajasthan have to pay Rs. 1200 as counselling fee.
- Counselling fee can be paid both online or offline. Only after the registration fee is deposited, the candidate will be able to fill Part-2 of the application form.
- Step 10: Download the paid challan
- Step 11: Proceed to fill the application form (Part–2)
- Step 12: Upload the following documents
|Photograph||Image||20 kb – 50 kb|
|Signature||Image||20 kb – 50 kb|
|Class X mark sheet||Image/ PDF||100 kb – 150 kb|
|Class XII mark sheet||Image/ PDF||100 kb – 150 kb|
- Step 13: Click on “Save and Continue” at every step to proceed to the next section
- Step 14: After rechecking the entire form, click on “Final Lock & Submit”
- NEET 2023 Admit Card
- NEET 2023 Rank Card
- Allotment Letter
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Copy of Photo Id
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- PH Certificate
- 4 Passport Size Photographs
- Printout of Registration Form
Rajasthan NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The application seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have a domicile in Rajasthan.
- The applicants must have completed a recognised educational institution’s 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- The applicants must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology. English is a compulsory subject with a minimum of 50% marks; 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates, and 45% marks are necessary for Physically Handicap candidates.
- Age Criteria
|Age Limit||Minimum 17 years on or before 31st December 2023 (born on or before 31.12.2004)|
|Maximum Age Limit||The maximum age shall be 25 years as of the date of the NEET 2023 examination i.e.|
17.06.2023. There will be a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit for SC, ST, ST-STA, OBC, MBC and PwD candidates. However, as per the Hon’ble Supreme Court Order dated 29.04.2019 and 19.02.2020 in SLP(C), No. 14320/2018 Jalaludheen T. and Ors vs Medical Council of India and Ors., the students who are 25 years of age and above are allowed to participate in the counselling to be held based on their merit. If any, their participation and admission shall be subject to the result of these petitions.
|Registration Fee||Rs. 2000/- (GN Category)|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 1200/-(SC/ST Category)|
1. The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for the admission after the NEET State counselling.
2. Admission Seekers will be selected on the basis of their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
3. Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for the admission along with all required documents.
4. If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
Rajasthan NEET Counselling Participating Colleges
Candidate applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated to the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc) about the participating colleges, click the link mentioned below.
Government MBBS Colleges in Rajasthan
|Name of College||City||Seats|
|SMS Medical College, Jaipur||Jaipur||150|
|Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner||Bikaner||200|
|R N T Medical College, Udaipur||Udaipur||150|
|Government Medical College, Kota||Kota||250|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer||Ajmer||200|
|Dr. SN Medical College, Jodhpur||Jodhpur||250|
|RUHS College of Medical Sciences, Jaipur||Jaipur||150|
|Jhalawar Medical College, Jhalawar||Jhalawar||150|
|Ananta Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Rajsamand||Udaipur||150|
Private MBBS Colleges in Rajasthan
|Name of College||City||Seats|
|American International Institute of Medical Sciences, Udaipur||Udaipur||150|
|Jaipur National University Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Jaipur||Jaipur||150|
|National Institute of Medical Science & Research, Jaipur||Jaipur||150|
|Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur||Jaipur||150|
|Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital, Udaipur||Udaipur||150|
|Pacific Medical College & Hospital, Udaipur||Udaipur||150|
Dental Colleges in Rajasthan
|Name of the Institute||Total Seats|
|Maharaja Ganga Singh Dental College||100|
|MG Dental College, Jaipur||150|
|NIMS Dental College||150|
|Pacific Dental College and Hospital||100|
|Pacific Dental College and Research Centre||100|
|Rajasthan Dental College||100|
|RR Dental College||40|
|Surendra Dental College||100|
|Vyas Dental College||100|
|RUHS College of Dental Sciences||40|
|Darshan Dental College||100|
|Daswani Dental College||100|
|Eklavya Dental College||100|
|Geetanjali Dental College||100|
|Jaipur Dental College||100|
Seat Allotment Process
The Rajasthan NEET Counselling will be conducted in two rounds. The seat allotment and mop-up round process will be done separately for each round. the Seat allotment will be completely based on the merit rank and choices entered by candidates.
The Rajasthan MBBS and BDS 2022 seat allotment result for Round I counselling will be announced soon. The Result of seat allotment would be published online on the official website of Medical Education, Government of Rajasthan.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET UG Cutoff 2023 (Announced)
|Category||NEET 2023 cutoff||NEET 2023 cutoff score||Number of Qualifying Candidates|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||136-121||405|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120-107||179|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120-107||50|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120-108||23|
NEET UG Cutoff 2022
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||160|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||56|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93||13|
NEET UG Cutoff 2021
|Category||NEET 2021 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks||Number of Candidates|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||720 – 138||770881|
|OBC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||66907|
|SC||40th Percentile||137 – 108||22384|
|ST||40th Percentile||137 – 108||9310|
|UR / EWS &|
|45th Percentile||137 – 122||132|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||137 – 108||288|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||136 – 108||98|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||135 – 108||21|
Revised Minimum qualifying criteria for BDS course is as below:
|Category||Revised Percentile in NEET 2020|
|GEN||40th percentile and above (113 marks and above)|
|GEN PH||35th percentile and above (99 marks and above)|
|OBC, MBC / SC / ST / ST-STA||30th percentile and above (87 marks and above)|
|SC/ST/OBC/MBC-PH||30th percentile and above (87 marks and above)|
Category wise No. of Candidates qualifying the test, based on qualifying criteria of NEET (UG)-2020
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates||Marks Range||No. of Candidates|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||133-120||266||146-129||99|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||142||128-113||233|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||32||128-113||70|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||119-107||14||128-113||18|
NEET Cutoff scores – 2020 vs 2019
|Category||Cutoff percentile||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||128-113||119-107|
All India Quota 2019 Cutoff Rank Rajasthan
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
State Domicile 2019 Cutoff Rank Rajasthan
|Category||Round 1||Round 2|
Categories in Rajasthan UG MBBS Counselling
|Economically Weaker Sections||EWS|
|Non Resident of India||NRI|
|Person with specific disabilities||PwD|