Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling 2022 is the state counselling process conducting by via on-line mode. Admission seekers can apply for study in MD/MS programs in different Government/Private Medical College associated to the State Medical University of Rajasthan. The Rajasthan NEET PG counselling procedure 2022 can be based mostly on one’s NEET PG Scorecard and can be managed by the Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur. Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur conducts the counselling process according to the 50% state-wise and 50 % AIQ Quota norms.
Throughout the article, you’ll get to learn about Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling procedure for Top Medical Colleges in Rajasthan.
Here, We have offered the info about Karnataka NEET PG-2022 Brief Description.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling Authority||Medical Education Department, Govt. of Rajasthan|
|Exam Date||21 May 2022|
|NEET PG result 2022||01 June 2022 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2022 Counselling starting date||15 September 2022|
|Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours 30 minutes|
|Total Number of Questions||300 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||English|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling Important Date 2022 (OUT)
Here, We are provided the Some important dates of Rajasthan NEET PG Admission 2022.
|Event||NEET PG counselling dates|
|Deposition of registration amount as per forfeiture clause||27.09.2022 to 03.10.2022|
|Online choice filling and locking of the choices by the candidates||28.09.2022 to 03.10.2022|
|Declaration of the result||07.10.2022 (midnight)|
|Generation of online allotment letters, Joining, document checking and|
verification (including prescribed eligibility criteria) at the allotted college along with a printout of the allotment letter, all original documents, deposition of prescribed
one year tuition fee, required bonds etc. and other documents as listed in the instruction booklet
|08.10.2022 to 12.10.2022|
(10.00 am to 5.00 pm)
|Further Processes||To be announced|
Here, Below we are provided the PG medical eligibility Criteria 2022.
- Candidate Must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate Who have completed MBBS From an Institution Located in the state and is a bonafide resident of Rajasthan. or
- A Candidate Who has completed MBBS from any institution recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and his/her parents hold a resident certificate of it is mandatory to complete a compulsory Rotatory Residential internship on or before March 31, 2022.
- Candidate should be registered with the state Medical Council/Medical Council Of India.
- NEET PG Cutoff 2022:- Candidates Must Secure the minimum Qualifying percentile in NEET PG 2022 as given below.
Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2022 Rajasthan State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Rajasthan NEET PG 2022, Let us first have a look at the Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling schedule 2022.
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- ruhsraj.org/
- For registration, seekers will use his/her NEET PG roll no. and email registration in All India NEET PG (AI-NEET PG) and follow instructions on the screen.
- Thereafter the candidate’s AI-NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment of 3,000/- after which SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET-PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College they must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur.
- After paying security money and after state merit list has been declared, online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Applicant would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment receipt
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-state rank in State merit list reference shall be AI-NEET-PG 2022
- Final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit website- ruhsraj.org/
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
– Choice filing can be done on several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete till you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, seat allotment list will be declared online mode.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. Login to website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded then previous allotment will be automatically
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on merit cum option basis.
3. Physically handicapped category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on ruhsraj.org/ website.
4. Candidate eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled for the benefits of OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and thereafter during the course of study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and/or any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match it will be counted as unfair means and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date he/she shall forfeit any right of admission on the basis of said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second round will be entertained.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
For aspirants who are applying to PG courses offered by various medical colleges the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the Rajasthan NEET PG counselling procedure 2022.
- MBBS Certificate.
- Mark sheet of MBBS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG counselling Norms
The Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur conducting the counselling below given Norms.
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
Rajasthan PG Medical application fee
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe of Rajasthan state||1500|
Rajasthan PG Counselling Registration Fee
|Category||Type of College||Fee|
|General Category||Govt. Medical Colleges/Govt. Societies Colleges/ RUHS Medical College||25000/-|
|SC/ST/OBC/MBC||Govt. Medical Colleges/Govt. Societies Colleges/ RUHS Medical College||12500/-|
|All candidates||Pvt. Medical Colleges||200000/-|
NEET PG Cut off 2022
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
NEET PG cut off 2021, 2020, and 2019
|Category||NEET PG cut off percentile||NEET PG 2021 cutoff scores||NEET PG cut off scores 2020||NEET PG Cutoff scores 2019|
|Unreserved – PH||45th||283||342||317|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th||265||319||295|
Top Colleges in Rajasthan accepting NEET PG Scorecard
|Sawai Man Singh Medical College||Jaipur|
|Sardar Patel Medical College||Bikaner|
|Rabindranath Tagore Medical College||Udaipur|
|Government Medical College||Kota|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College||Ajmer|
|Dr SN Medical College||Jodhpur|
|Geetanjali Medical College and Hospital||Udaipur|
|Geetanjali Medical College and Hospital||Udaipur|
A. Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur
A. Around 1237 seats are available in Rajasthan NEET PG.
A. There is only one registration form for the first and the second round of counselling. However, the board will activate the registration facility for the mop-up round.
A. No, Rajasthan is only conducting the NEET PG counselling online.