Candidates wishing to pursue MBBS, BDS or different medical programs have to be conscious of NEET exam pattern together with their preparation methods. The examination sample of NEET 2022 provides particulars in regards to the type of exam, mode of paper, language, period, query sort, marking scheme and extra. So getting ready for NEET will probably be incomplete without correct information on NEET exam pattern 2022.
NEET UG 2022 Exam Pattern
One salient characteristic talked about within the examination sample of NEET 2022 is that the examination mode is offline (pen and paper) primarily based. So realizing mark the OMR sheet turns into a vital issue within the preparation as a mistake can’t be erased. The Exam pattern for NEET denotes a three-hour-long examination the place candidates should reply to 180 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Each subject will consist of two sections. Section A will consist of 35 Questions, and Section B will have 15 Questions; out of these 15 Questions, candidates can choose to attempt any 10 Questions. So, the total number of questions and time utilization will remain the same. The full detailed NEET examination pattern 2022 may be checked right here in this article.
Attention Aspirants, from this year onwards National Testing Agency (NTA), will probably be conducting the NEET examination, as beforehand it was carried out by CBSE. Throughout the article, we’ll talk about the NEET exam pattern. Get up-to-date data on the variety of questions, marks, marking schemes etc. Aspirants are suggested to learn the complete article fastidiously to get each bit of knowledge associated with this examination. One must learn the Eligibility criteria for the NEET 2022 to get detailed information about the entire choice process.
NEET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of NEET 2022 provides detailed details about the period of the exam, the variety of questions asked, the medium of query paper and extra. By checking the examination sample of NEET, the candidate will be capable of course of the knowledge and put together properly beforehand. The detailed details about the Exam pattern for NEET are listed beneath :
|Date of Examination||17 July 2022 (Announced)|
|Mode of Examination||Offline Mode (Pen, Paper)|
|The medium of Examination||English, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Assamese, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya, Kannada and Urdu|
|Duration of Examination||3.20 Hours|
|Type of Examination||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Sections in Examination||Physics -(50 Ques.)|
Biology(Botany and Zoology)- (100 Ques.)
|Total no. of Questions and Marks in Examination||Total no. of Questions – 180. Total Marks – 720 (180*4)|
(The number of total questions in the NEET 2022 exam is 200 but aspirants have to attempt only 180 questions.)
|Marking Scheme||For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded whereas 1 Mark will be deducted for every wrong answer|
NEET UG 2022 Important Link
|NEET UG Notification 2022||Click Here|
|NEET UG Eligibility Criteria 2022||Click Here|
|NEET UG Exam Pattern 2022||Click Here|
|NEET UG Result 2022||Click Here|
|NEET UG Syllabus 2022||Click Here|
|NEET UG Admit Card 2022||Click Here|
|NEET UG Cut-Off 2022||Click Here|
|NEET UG Counselling 2022||Click Here|
|NEET UG Seat Matrix 2022||Click Here|
NEET Question Paper 2021
NEET 2020 Exam question paper will have 180 multiple choice questions in total for 4 marks each.
carries 04 (Four)
NOTE: The questions will be divided into two sections for each subject – Section A and B. Section A contains 35 questions while Section B will have 15 questions. Out of these 15 questions, candidates can answer any 10, which makes it 180 questions
NEET Marking Scheme
- One correct answer fetches 4 marks and one incorrect answer will cost 1 mark.
- It is not mandatory to attempt all questions.
- There is no negative marking for skipping a question.
- Once you mark an answer, it is not possible to change it.
- Multiple answers will be considered as incorrect responses and will be negatively marked.
|No answer/ Multiple answers||0|
NEET Paper Analysis for Physics
- The most important topic which carries maximum weightage.
- Second importance you can give to Electrodynamics expecting almost 9-10 questions.
- Physics is the most difficult section in the NEET exam.
- Most of the questions involve calculations so do practice for quick solving and time-saving.
Important topics for Physics
- Wave Optics
- Modern Physics
- Rigid Body Dynamics
- KTG & Thermodynamics
NEET Paper Analysis for Chemistry
- Chemistry is viewed as a moderately difficult section of the paper.
- After years of analyses from our experts, application-based questions have increased in number.
- In NEET 2019 it seems that more questions were asked from the class XII syllabus.
- Organic Chemistry has gradually gained more prominence than Inorganic Chemistry, expect 16-17 questions from Organic Chemistry in the paper.
Important topics for Chemistry
- Chemical Bonding
- Coordination Compounds
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Organic Chemistry- I
NEET Paper Analysis for Biology
- Biology is comparatively easier than chemistry and physics.
- The paper includes 45 questions each from both Botany and Zoology.
- In NEET 2021 it seems that more questions were asked from the class XII syllabus, almost 46 out of 90.
- Major questions were asked from NCERT so students should study and focus more time on that instead of reference books.
Important topics for Biology
- Plant Anatomy
- DNA Replication
- PAGE Theory
- Endocrine System
- Excretory and Nervous System
- Digestive System
Guidelines for choosing the language
It has to be kept in mind by candidates that the choice of the regional language will depend upon the location of the NEET exam centre in 2022. The details of the availability and choice of regional languages in NEET exam are as follows
- The option of the medium of question paper has to be applied while filling in the NEET application form 2022.
- The option once applied by candidates cannot be changed later in any case.
- Candidates choosing for English would be provided NEET 2022 Test Booklet in English only.
- Students opting for Hindi would be provided with a Bilingual Test Booklet in English and Hindi.
- All candidates opting for regional languages would also be provided with a Bilingual Test Booklet in their selected regional language and English.
- In case of any doubtfulness in the translation of any of the questions, the English version of the NEET 2022 question paper shall be treated as final.