VITEEE Exam Pattern Details
VITEEE 2024 Exam Pattern: VITEEE examination is organized by VIT University. Every year lakhs of pupils take this exam for admission in VIT University. If you need to go for the examination, then the very first thing it’s must do is to check VITEEE Exam Pattern 2024 and Selection Procedure to plan your preparation. Through this text, we are going to focus on the VITEEE 2024 Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure.
Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) is conducted for admission to undergraduate engineering programmes in VIT group of Institutions. VITEEE will be conducted between the 19th and 30th of April 2024 (Tentative) at designated centres across India and abroad. The duration of the examination will be 2 hours and 30 minutes. Candidates can appear only once for VITEEE. All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions and one mark for the right and 0 for the wrong answer. There will be a total of 125 questions divided into the section Maths/Biology (40 questions), Physics (35 questions), Chemistry (35 questions), Aptitude (10 questions), and English (5 questions). The question paper will be in English only.
Students are suggested to learn the complete article slowly to get each little bit of details related to this examination. One must learn the Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure for VITEEE 2024 to get detailed information about the entire selection process.
Below, we’ve talked about the VITEEE 2024 necessary link to crack VITEEE 2024 examination.
|VITEEE 2024 Major Notification||Click Here|
|VITEEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|VITEEE 2024 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|VITEEE 2024 Syllabus||Click Here|
|VITEEE 2024 Admit Card||Click Here|
|VITEEE 2024 Result||Click Here|
|VITEEE 2024 Cutoff||Click Here|
|VITEEE 2024 Counselling||Click Here|
|VITEEE 2024 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
The VITEEE 2024 entrance examination might be conducted in Online mode (Computer-Based Test). Within the examination, the time limit for this entrance examination is 2 hours and 30 minutes. The multiple-choice questions requested might be requested within the examination of VITEEE 2024 exam.
|Name of Examination||VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2024|
|Conducted by||VIT University|
|VIT Application Fee||INR 1350|
|Number of Exam Centers||120+|
|Exam Date||19th April 2024 to 30th April 2024 (Announced)|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Level of VITEEE Examination||University Level|
|Category||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Accepting Colleges||VIT Vellore|
There is given under Important Dates associated to VITEEE 2024.
|VITEEE 2024 Event||VITEEE 2024 Dates (Announced)|
|Online/offline application forms||1st, November 2023|
|Last date to submit/send the application forms||30th, March 2024|
|The last date to edit the application form||April 2024|
|Slot Booking||April 2024|
|Availability of admit cards||April 2024|
|Exam date||19th April 2024 to 30th April 2024|
|Result announcement||3rd, May 2024 (Tentative)|
|Counselling||May 2024 (Tentative)|
VIT University will set the question paper for VITEEE 2024 primarily based on the class 12th syllabus of physics, chemistry, and mathematics Mathematics / Biology and English. Appearing candidates are suggested to undergo VITEEE syllabus 2024 so as to have a whole grip on the topic and put together for the entrance examination as per the prescribed syllabus only.
Note: For more detailed information about the Syllabus: Click Here
Let us first have a quick take look at the subject material and pattern of VITEEE 2024.
|Subject||Total No of Questions|
|Mathematics / Biology||40|
- Candidates making an attempt Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English are eligible for all of the B.Tech programmes provided.
- Candidates making an attempt Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English are eligible for B.Tech. Biotechnology, B.Tech. Bioengineering, B.Tech. CSE (spl.in Bioinformatics) and B.Tech. ECE with spl. in Biomedical Engineering programmes.
- The choice of subjects (Physics/Chemistry/ Mathematics or Biology/English) needs to be talked about within the application form itself.
- The questions will primarily be from the State Board of Higher Secondary Education and the CBSE syllabus.
- In mathematics/Biology Subject 40 questions, Physics 35 questions, Chemistry 35 questions, Aptitude 10 questions and English has 5 questions, with every question carrying one mark.
- Each question is adopted by four various answers. The candidate must select the right reply and click on the identical.
- No negative marks for incorrect answers.
- The language of the Question Paper might be in English only.
The salient options of the Computer Based Test are:
- The computer is linked to the server, which delivers the encrypted check in real-time by way of a safe and dependable connection.
- It is assumed that the candidate is acquainted with the usage of a pc like the usage of keyboard and mouse operations.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to accumulate these fundamental laptop abilities before showing up for the entrance test, and the institution can’t take responsibility for the identical.
The vital answer key of VITEEE 2024 will be on the official portal of the VIT website, – www.vit .ac.in. VITEEE 2024 Entrance Exam on April 19th, 2024 (Tentative) The answer key for VITEEE 2024 released dates might be coming quickly. The answer keys might be used to estimate the secured marks by each examiner and know the efficiency of the examination. Candidates can cross-check the answers written throughout the examination and ascertaining the doable marks that they’ll save in VITEEE 2024.