VITEEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria: VIT Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE) 2024 can be performed on 19th April 2024 (Announced). VITEEE 2024 exam are launched for Bachelor, Master Degree Programs and engineering students who are keen to hunt admission in Vellore Institute of Technology. The length of the Entrance Examination can be of 180 minutes.
VITEEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria Details
The VIT Vellore has released the eligibility criteria for VITEEE 2024 on the official website. Candidates should satisfy the VITEEE eligibility criteria before applying for the VIT engineering entrance exam 2024. As per the exam eligibility of VITEEE 2024, Indian nationals, NRI and foreign national candidates are eligible for the VITEEE entrance exam 2024.
In the eligibility criteria of VITEEE 2024 Admission Seekers should have secured 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology within the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate). Candidates belonging to the SC/ST category should have secured 50% marks obtained within the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equal).
Throughout the blog post, we’ll focus on the VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2024. Get up-to-date info on VITEEE 2024 entrance Exam, a Brief Review, and many others.
Below, we’ve talked about the VITEEE 2024 necessary link to crack VITEEE 2024 examination.
|VITEEE 2024 Notification||Click Here|
|VITEEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|VITEEE 2024 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|VITEEE 2024 Syllabus||Click Here|
|VITEEE 2024 Admit Card||Click Here|
|VITEEE 2024 Result||Click Here|
|VITEEE 2024 Cutoff||Click Here|
|VITEEE 2024 Counselling||Click Here|
|VITEEE 2024 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
The VITEEE 2024 entrance examination might be conducted in Online mode (Computer- Based Test). Within the examination, the time limit for this entrance examination is 2 hours and 30 minutes. The multiple-choice questions requested might be requested within the examination of the VITEEE 2024 exam.
|Name of Examination||VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2024|
|Conducted by||VIT University|
|VIT Application Fee||1350|
|Number of Exam Centers||120+|
|Exam Date||19th April 2024 to 30th April 2023 (Announced)|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Level of VITEEE Examination||University Level|
|Category||Under Graduate and Post Graduate|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Accepting Colleges||VIT Vellore|
There is given under Important Dates associated with VITEEE 2024.
|VITEEE 2024 Event||VITEEE 2024 Dates (Announced)|
|Online/offline application forms||1st, November 2023|
|Last date to submit/send the application forms||30th, March 2024|
|The last date to edit the application form||April 2024|
|Slot Booking||April 2024|
|Availability of admit cards||April 2024|
|Exam date||19th April 2024 to 30th April 2024|
|Result announcement||3rd, May 2024 (Tentative)|
|Counselling||May 2024 (Tentative)|
- The applicant for admission needs to be a Resident / Non-Resident Indian National / PIO.
- Foreign Candidates studied/studying overseas can apply straight by international category only. A separate utility type is made available. Kindly examine our web site for particulars
2. Age Limit
- Candidates whose date of delivery falls on or after 1st July 1998 are eligible to use for VITEEE-2024. The date of delivery as recorded within the High School / SSC / X Certificate can be thought of genuine. Candidates ought to produce these certificates in authentic as a proof of their age on the time of counselling, failing for which they are going to be disqualified.
3. Educational Qualification
Admission Seekers appearing for the VITEEE-2024 ought to have both completed or shall be appearing in 2024, in any one of many following qualifying examinations :
- The last examination of the 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board; Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi).
- Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE), New Delhi.
- Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Srilanka) on the Advanced (A) stage.
- As per VIT Norms, Regular ‘NIOS’ board candidates are additionally eligible for VITEEE. They ought to produce the Migration Cum Transfer Certificate on the time of joining.
4. Eligibility Criteria For The Qualifying Examination
- Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2024 ought to have secured a minimal combination of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology within the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
- The common marks obtained within the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equal) put together needs to be the minimal combination of 50% for the next classes:
(a). Candidates belonging to SC/ST
(b). Candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir/ Ladakh and the North-Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura. CERTIFICATE TO PROVE COMMUNITY / NATIVITY needs to be produced at the time of counselling, failing which they won’t be thought of for admission.
5. Subject Eligibility
- Candidates who’ve opted for MPCEA(Maths / Physics/ Chemistry / English / Aptitude)in VITEEE 2024 are eligible for all of the B.Tech. Programmes.
- Candidates who’ve opted for BPCEA(Biology / Physics/ Chemistry / English / Aptitude)in VITEEE 2024 are eligible for the next Bio stream programmes solely. But after becoming a member of, registering Mathematics as bridge course is necessary.
- B.Tech. Bio-engineering(VIT-Bhopal)
- B.Tech. Biotechnology(VIT, Vellore)
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Bioinformatics(VIT, Vellore)
- B.Tech. Electronics and Communication with a specialization in Biomedical Engineering(VIT, Vellore)