JJM Medical College Davangere Admission
We are going to share all the essential details about JJM Medical College (JJMMC Davangere) like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
About BEA: Bapuji Educational Association was born in 1958 as a brain child of a few visionaries with an intention to impart basic education facilitates to the dominantly rural citizen of Davangere and its surroundings.
Through the efforts of a number of Luminaries and Philanthropists the Association has grown enormously by establishing a chain of educational institutions in almost every discipline from primary to higher education. The vision and constant efforts of its present Hon. Secretary Sri. Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa the association is at its zenith and made Davangere a Mecca of education. JJM Medical College Admission.
BEA’s Institutions (Bapuji Educational Association)
- J .J.M. Medical College
- Bapuji Dental College and Hospital
- College of Dental Sciences
- Bapuji Pharmacy College
- Bapuji School of Pharmacy
- Bapuji College and School of Nursing
- S.S. Institute of Nursing Sciences
- Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Bapuji Polytechnic
- R.L. Law College
- B.E.A. College of Education
- Bapuji Institute of Management Studies
- D.R.M. Science College
- A.V.K College of Women
- A.R.G. College of Arts and Commerce
- M.S.B. Arts and Commerce College
- Smt. Parvathamma Shamanur Shivashankarappa Residential School
- BEA Central Higher Primary School
- Bapuji Girls High School
- Bapuji High School
- Smt. Halamma Shamanur Shivappa Nursery, Primary & High School, Harihar
- S.S. Genaral Hospital
- S.T.J. Rural Hospital, Channagiri
About JJMMC (JJM Medical College Admission):
Jagadguru Jayadeva Murugarajendra Medical College, Davanagere – 577004, Karanataka, India was established in the year 1965. It is premiere Institute of the Association imparting Allopathic Medical Education leading to Undergraduate, Postgraduate Degree and Diploma Courses. It is currently affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, Bangalore. The M.B.B.S, Postgraduate Degree and Diploma courses offered by the Institution are RECOGNISED by the MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA.
The institution is striving hard to develop a health task force at all levels of health care delivery system through the various government as well as own hospitals.
U.G. M.B.B.S. | P.G.Degree | P.G.Diploma
Courses Offered – JJM Medical College Admission
|MBBS||245||4.6+1 Year Internship|
|M.D Anatomy||6||3 Years|
|M.D Physiology||7||3 Years|
|M.D Biochemistry||8||3 Years|
|M.D Pharmacology||6||3 Years|
|M.D Pathology||10||3 Years|
|M.D Microbiology||6||3 Years|
|M.D Community Medicine||4||3 Years|
|M.D Forensic Medicine||2||3 Years|
|M.D General Medicine||16||3 Years|
|M.D Pediatrics||9||3 Years|
|M.D Dermatology & Venereology||4||3 Years|
|M.D TB & Chest Diseases||3||3 Years|
|M.D Psychiatry||2||3 Years|
|MS General Surgery||14||3 Years|
|MS Ophthalmology||6||3 Years|
|MS Orthopaedics||10||3 Years|
|MS Otorhinolaryngology||5||3 Years|
|MS Obstetrics & Gynaecology||12||3 Years|
|M.D Anesthesiology||12||3 Years|
|M.D Radiodiagnosis||7||3 Years|
|M.D Emergency Medicine||3||3 Years|
|PG Diploma||70||2 Years|
Admission Process – JJM Medical College Admission
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
Eligibility Criteria – JJM Medical College
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech combined.
- Candidate must have graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
|Subject||1st year||2nd year||3rd year|
|MS/MD Ophthalmology, pulmonary, psychiatry,emer.med. Anaesthesia||35,00,000/-||35,00,000/-||35,00,000/-|
|MS/MD General surgery, general medicine, OBG||45,00,000/-||45,00,000/-||45,00,000/-|
|MS/MD Dermatology venerology leprosy, paediatrics, orthopaedics||55,00,000/-||55,00,000/-||55,00,000/-|
|DA, DLO, DO, DPM||15,00,000/-||15,00,000/-||–|
NEET UG Cutoff
To take admission in all India medical colleges for UG courses you have to meet the cutoff score with following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
UG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
UG Cutoff 2018
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||691-119||6,34,897*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||118-107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||118-96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||118-96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||118-96||54,653|
a) The candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
b) Must have passed two year PUC examination of Karnataka State with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects and English language.
c) Any other examination recognized as equivalent by RGUHS, Karnataka, Bangalore.
d) Must have secured not less than 50% marks in optional subjects and English (40% for SC/ST and Category-I Candidates).
e) Candidates passing the qualifying examination from institutions outside Karnataka must produce “Eligibility Certificate” from RGUHS.
f) Should have secured 50% of marks at the competitive entrance test conducted by the competent authorities in Karnataka.
g) NRI STUDENTS: – Candidate should have studied 10+2 years in a recognized institution with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English language obtaining minimum of 50% marks in each subject.
– Candidate should be a valid Foreign Passport.
– NRI Means: A student who has studied abroad in a recognized institution for a period of 12 years or a candidate who has studied for a minimum of 5 years abroad and passed the qualifying examinations in India in a recognized institution or qualifying examination from abroad.
For Medical Counseling & Admissions
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding medical & dental admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.
JJM Medical College Admission (JJMMC Davangere) like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.