NEET PG Eligibility 2023 Criteria
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET-PG 2023) examination Notification has been launched. This Admission Seeker could submit NEET Form solely online mode. As we all know that NEET PG 2023 exam is the one gateway for admissions into medical PG courses offered by varied government and private medical colleges in India. So, candidates should know concerning the NEET PG Eligibility Criteria earlier than filling out the application form.
NEET PG 2023 can be carried out by the National Board of Examination (NBE). Throughout this text, we are going to talk about the NEET PG Eligibility Criteria. Get up-to-date details about Age Nationality, Qualification and many others.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a Year|
|Application Fee||General and OBC: 4250 Rs|
SC/ST/PWD: 3250 Rs
|NEET PG 2023 Exam Date||Sun, 05th March 2023|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based)|
|Duration of Examination||3.30 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||200 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||English|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
Exam Dates NEET PG 2023 (Announced)
|Official Notification||January 07th, 2023|
|Application form release||January 07th, 2023|
|Deadline to fill the application form||January 27th, 2023|
|Registration for NEET PG mock tests||–|
|Admit card of NEET PG release date||27th February 2023|
|The deadline to download admit card||–|
|NEET PG Exam date||05th March 2023|
|Announcement of Result||By 31st March 2023|
|NEET PG Rank Card available for download||–|
|Merit List for AIQ||–|
Aspirants are suggested to learn the complete element information on NEET PG Eligibility criteria to test whether or not they’re eligible or Not. Once going by way of all the required necessities, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of NEET PG 2023 is given under:
- Only Indian candidates can apply.
- Foreign nationals may also apply for admission for NEET PG 2023.
MBBS Degree: Applicants have an MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized as per the terms of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and proudly owning everlasting or provisional registration certificates of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
Internship Required: The candidate have accomplished one year of internship or are more likely to full the internship on or earlier than 31st March 2023, and could apply for NEET PG 2023
All India 50% Quota seats: Those Aspirants who studied or passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir states will not be eligible for 50% All India Quota seats.
While candidates from Jammu and Kashmir will not be eligible to participate in NEET PG 50% All India Quota seats. However, college students who have been nominated by the Government of India underneath central pool seats for MBBS course in medical colleges in J&K are thought-about eligible for admission to All India 15% Quota seats, as per the guidelines in NEET PG eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Medical Graduates
Indian citizens or overseas citizens of India who have taken their Primary Medical Qualifications from Medical Colleges outside India should have qualified for the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (Screening Test) which is conducted by the National Board of Examinations.
Further, they should have been registered with MCI/SMC and should have completed their internship or are likely to complete their internship on or before 31st March 2023.
Note: Foreign Medical Graduates are required to bring their FMGE Pass certificate issued by NBE on their testing day.
Eligibility Criteria for Foreign nationals in NEET PG 2023
Foreign nationals don’t need to have temporary registration with MCI at the time of writing NEET PG. Foreign Nationals can write NEET-PG without MCI registration. The Medical Council of India may, on payment of the prescribed fee for registration, grant temporary registration for the duration of the Post Graduate course limited to the medical college/institution to which he/she is admitted for the time being exclusively for pursuing postgraduate studies.
Provided further that temporary registration to such foreign national shall be subject to the condition that such person is duly registered with appropriate registering authority in his own country where from he has obtained his Basic Medical qualification and is duly recognized by the corresponding Medical Council or concerned authority.”
- Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of NEET PG 2023 will not be allowed to appear in the examination and/or counselling. In an unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and/or being successful in the NEET-PG 2023, the results/candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and/or are considered to be cancelled.
- Requests for appearing in NEET-PG 2023 from candidates completing st internship after 31st March 2022 or having qualifications that are not recognized as per IMC Act shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates are further advised not to canvass for the same. The cutoff date for completion of internship towards determination of st eligibility for appearing in NEET-PG 2023 shall be 31st March 2022.
- Appearing in NEET-PG does not confer any automatic rights upon the candidate for admission at medical institute /college for MD/MS or PG Diploma Courses.
- The dates indicated by candidates with regard to 12 months Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship in the application form (i.e. internship starting and completion date) shall be treated as final and candidates will be required to submit the original Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship completion certificate at the time of admission in allotted Medical College/Institute.
- The cutoff dates for the recognition of the Medical Colleges, from where the candidates have passed their MBBS Degree Course and completed compulsory rotatory Internship for the year 2023 will be as prescribed by MCI. The Colleges recognized after the cut- off date prescribed by MCI will not be considered.
- Registration with M.C.I. / State Medical Council is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished by the candidates on the day of examination and at the time of counselling/admission.
- Some of Universities/Institutions are having regulations that candidates who are already pursuing the PG Course in their University or in another University are not eligible for admission till they complete the course.
- The candidates who are already pursuing PG Courses either through All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for a seat under All India Quota/State quota seats may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University in this regard. NBE/MCC/MoHFW shall not be responsible if such candidates are refused for admission. Such candidates may opt for the subject and the college at their own risk and cost.
- A candidate can submit his/her online application form and appear for NEET-PG 2023 only once for admission to the academic year 2023-2024. Candidates submitting multiple application forms will not be allowed to appear in NEET-PG.
- The definition of NRI for admission to the deemed university shall be as per Hon’ble Supreme Court order dated 22/08/2017.
**Before applying for the test, all the candidates must make sure that the eligibility criteria stated here must be met.