Shri BM Patil Medical College Hospital and Research Centre Bijapur are one of many well-known privately established medical colleges in Karnataka. It can also be popularly recognized BM Patil Medical College located in Bijapur Karnataka. It was based on the yr 1980 and run by Trust. BM Patil Medical College is likely one of the main Medical College In Karnataka.
BM Patil Medical College Bijapur is affiliated with B.L.D.E. University and authorized by the Nation Medical Commission (NMC).
Shri B. M. Patil Medical College and Hospital are situated adjacent to each other on a campus sprawling over 55 acres of land, in the heart of the city. The campus has beautifully landscaped gardens and black stone buildings of old-world charm, which are well-ventilated and illuminated.
Shri B M Patil Medical College Hospital and Research Centre is the teaching hospital for the BMPNC. Spread across a generous area of 16 acres, the Hospital offers 1000 beds with hi-tech facilities.
BLDEA Hospital Bijapur is a multi-specialty hospital and has around 1800 Plus outpatients every day.
Shri BM Patil Medical College Hospital and Research Centre Bijapur
We are going to share all of the important details of BM Patil Medical College (BLDE Bijapur) like Admission Guidance, Courses, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility Criteria, NEET Cutoff, Counselling, and other details.
Shri B M Patil Medical College Hospital and Research Centre is the teaching hospital for the BMPNC. Spread across a generous area of 16 acres, the Hospital offers 1000 beds, with expansive & ergonomically planned wards, high-tech operation theatres are available, an intensive cardiac care unit, emergency units and plentiful other healthcare facilities are also available.
Shri B M Patil Medica College is equipped with 14 Operating tables on the same grounds having conducted 50470 surgeries both Major & Minor. Kidney transplantation and Corneal transplantation are performed in the Hospital.
Admission to Shri BM Patil Medical College Bijapur
The Shri B. M. Patil Medical College and Hospital has been recognized by MCI for 200 UG admission since 1991. Uninterrupted performance since 1986. Shri BM Patil Medical College Bijapur building is spacious, with adequate natural illumination and ventilation.
|Name of Institute||Shri BM Patil Medical College Hospital and Research Centre Bijapur|
|Popular Name||MS. Sri B.M. Patil Medical College, Shri BM Patil Medical College Bijapur|
|Year of Establishment||1980|
|Affiliated with||B.L.D.E University, Bijapur|
|Approved by||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Affiliated Hospital||Shri BM Patil Medical Hospital|
|No. of Beds||1000 (Teaching Bed in Hospital)|
|UG Courses offered||MBBS|
|PG Courses offered||MS, MD|
|Super Specialization||DM, M.Ch|
|DM, M.Ch Intake||05|
|Entrance Exam||NEET UG, NEET PG, NEET SS|
|Karnataka NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes(Male and Female)|
|All India Ranking||18|
|State Wise Ranking||–|
|Category||Medical College in Karnataka|
Affiliation and Recognition
|Affiliated||B.L.D.E University (Deemed University), Bijapur|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Status||Private (Deemed University)|
BM Patil Medical College Bijapur Courses Offered
The College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate and postgraduate medical programs (MBBS, MD/MS).
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate (PG)|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with PCB as the main subjects||MBBS from a recognized University|
|MBBS||4 ½ Yrs + 12 Months Internship|
MBBS Intake Capacity
|Course||General Quota Seats||NRI Quota Seats||Intake|
|Total MBBS Seats||170||30||200|
|Semesters-7||Social and Preventive Medicine|
|Clinical||Semesters-8||Medicine Surgery Paediatrics||Semesters-9||Obstetrics and Gynaecology|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Bond and Stipend Details
After MBBS course completion in BLDE Medical College Vijayapura, candidates are obliged to complete compulsory rural service. If candidates skip service, they need to pay a service bond penalty to proceed for medical council registration / post-graduate studies. Details of Service Years and Penalty is given below. During the study, interns are entitled to get monthly stipend.
|0||0||Data Not Available|
NEET UG Important Link
The College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure
|Human Anatomy||04||3 Years|
|Human Physiology||04||3 Years|
|Forensic Medicine||02||3 Years|
|Community Medicine||06||3 Years|
|General Medicine||21||3 Years|
|General Surgery||12||3 Years|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||15||3 Years|
|Radio-Diagnosis and Imaging||04||3 Years|
|Respiratory Medicine||02||3 Years|
|Emergency Medicine||03||3 Years|
Super Specialty Programme
|M.Ch – Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery||3||3|
|DM – Cardiology||3||2|
|Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery||M.S/DNB (General Surgery)||1 Year||2|
|Fellowship In Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery||M.S / DLO in ENT||6 Months||2|
|Fellowship In Micro-Ear Surgery||M.S / DLO in ENT||6 Months||2|
|Fellowship in Paediatric Dermatology||MD / DVL in Dermatology||1 Year||2|
|Fellowship in Dermatopathology||M.D. Dermatology /Pathology / DVL/DCP||1 Year||2|
|Fellowship in Paediatric Urology||M.Ch. in Urology / Paediatrics, M.S. / DNB in General Surgery||1 Year||2|
|Fellowship in Neonatology||M.D./DNB in Paediatrics||1 year for M.D/1.5 years for DCH||2|
Shri BM Patil Medical College Hospital Bijapur PG Bond Details and Monthly Stipend
Find BLDE Medical College Bijapur PG courses compulsory years of service and penalty amount mentioned in the rural service bond is given below. The monthly stipend amount received during the study period is also given below.
|Data Not Available||Data Not Available||Data Not Available|
BM Patil Medical College Bijapur Admission Criteria
Admission to various programs at Shri BM Medical College Bijapur is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET Exam. If you are applying for this college, then these useful resources about BLDE Bijapur will help you to do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG |
For PG Courses: NEET PG
|Conducting Authority||Karnataka Education Authority|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET-PG Eligibility Criteria
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Karnataka NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Karnataka NEET PG Counselling
|Karnataka Medical College||Click here|
|Karnataka Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Karnataka Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Karnataka Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
Deemed Medical College Admission Process
Shri B.M Patil Medical College Bijapur Admission Process for deemed medical universities is simple and easy. On behalf of the MCC, the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) will conduct the counselling for admission to Deemed University NEET 2023.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS (Medical)/ BDS (Dental) Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB combined.
- Admission Seekers must have an MBBS degree from a medical college recognized by MCI and completed an internship
- Merit in the NEET PG exam.
BM Patil Medical College Bijapur Fee Structure 2023
BM Patil Medical College MBBS Fees
|Particulars||UR/General Tuition Fee||NRI Tuition Fee|
|1st Year||INR 18,00,000||38,500 US $|
|2nd Year||INR 18,00,000||38,500 US $|
|3rd Year||INR 18,00,000||38,500 US $|
|4th Year||INR 18,00,000||38,500 US $|
|5th Year||INR 9,00,000||19,250 US $|
Amount to be paid at the time of Admission(Rs): 1815000/-
Shri BM Patil Medical College PG Fee Structure
|Subject||Fees INR||Fess USD $ Equivalent to INR|
BM Patil Medical College Hostel Fees
##Hostel Fees with 5 to 10% Increase Yearly
BM Patil Medical College Cutoff
Shri B.M Patil Medical College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET UG 2023 Cutoff (ANNOUNCED)
- Aspirants are required to acquire minimal qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2023 entrance examination to be able to qualify for additional admission courses.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to acquire marks equal to at the least 40th percentile to be thought of for AIQ and state counselling courses of.
- Aspirants who belong to UR class are required to score equal to at the least 50th percentile
|Category||NEET 2023 cutoff||NEET 2023 cutoff score||Number of Qualifying Candidates|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||136-121||405|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120-107||179|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120-107||50|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120-108||23|
NEET Cutoff 2022 vs 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2022 Cutoff||2021 Cutoff||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||116-105||137-122||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||104-93||121-108||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||104-93||121-108||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||104-93||121-108||128-113||119-107|
NEET PG Cutoff
To gain admission to all India medical colleges for PG courses, you must achieve the following NEET cutoff score and percentile:
PG Cutoff 2023 (Announced)
|Categories||NEET PG 2023 minimum |
qualifying or eligibility criteria
|NEET PG 2023 Cutoff score|
|General / EWS||50th||291|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
PG Cutoff 2022
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)||Revised Minimum Cutoff Percentile for Qualifying Criteria||Revised Cut-off Score|
|General / EWS||50th||275||25th Percentile||201|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
|UR PWD||45th||260||20th Percentile||186|
PG Cutoff 2021
|Category||NEET PG Cutoff percentile (2021)||Cutoff Percentile as per Qualifying Criteria as Mentioned in Information Bulletin||Revised Minimum Cutoff percentile for Qualifying Criteria||Revised Cut-off Score|
PG Cutoff 2020
|Category||NEET PG Cutoff percentile (2020)||Cutoff Percentile as per Qualifying Criteria as Mentioned in Information Bulletin||Revised Minimum Cutoff percentile for Qualifying Criteria||Revised Cut-off Score|
Karnataka NEET 2023 Counselling
Karnataka UG Counselling
A candidate can go to the official portal to get themselves registered for NEET 2023 Karnataka State Counselling.
Karnataka Counselling Procedure
Before we discuss the Karnataka NEET 2023 counseling process, let us first look at the Type of NEET Counseling 2023 for State and AIQ Quota.
|Step 1||Login & Registration||To enter the online portal of Karnataka NEET counselling, applicants can click on the link provided on this page when released. Click on the ‘web counselling’ option, after which applicants require to enter their NEET rank, roll number and registration number of the application form.|
|Step 2||Choice filling Process||The online choice filling of Karnataka NEET counselling will look on the screen. There will be a list of colleges available with college, college code, place, courses, and district name.|
|Step 3||Saving choices||After successfully selecting & Preference, fill of the details are chosen, candidates can click on the ‘save’ button option. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number, which must be entered in the space provided, then click on the ‘confirm’ button. The choices filled will be locked automatically after the scheduled time of Karnataka counselling.|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates making use of Medical/Dental Colleges in Gujarat should have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2023. Counselling of NEET 2023 for All India Quota might be performed in four rounds: NEET AIQ Round 1, NEET AIQ Round 2, NEET AIQ Round 3, AIQ Stray Vacancy Round. The counselling will consist of those steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to decide on the programs and colleges of your choice and eventually lock-in the preferences within the on-line portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment might be printed on-line on the idea of obtainable vacancies and candidate’s decisions.
- Reporting to college: Those who might be allotted a seat within the first round, might be required to both reject the allotted seat or report back to the allotted college and full the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register within the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 talked about above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it’s to be noted that, those that might be allotted a seat within the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) is not going to be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
How to Apply
- Step I: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill his/her personal information. Make sure all the information are correct while filling out the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates need to proceed with payment of the Counselling Fee. The counselling Fee will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of Counselling Fee:
a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on a computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he/she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
For aspirants who’re applying to PG programs provided by BM Patil Medical College Bijapur the next stream chart exhibits quick but essential details about the counselling process.
Documents Required for Verification
For UG Candidates
- NEET UG 2023 Admit card
- NEET 2023 Score card with All India Rank
- Provisional Allotment Letter generated online
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Domicile Certificate
- SSC(10th) Mark sheet/Passing Certificate
- HSC(12th) Mark sheet/Passing Certificate
- Demand Draft
- Caste certificate and validity certificate (wherever applicable)
- Proof of Nationality of India / Passport / Domicile /Nationality certificate
- Recent passport size colour photographs – 8 (Eight) copies
- NRI Documents to verify NRI status (wherever applicable)
- Gap Certificate (Affidavit) (Wherever applicable)
- Transfer certificate / College Leaving Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last
- Migration Certificate (Wherever applicable)
- Conduct and Character Certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness by Registered Medical Practitioner on the letterhead
- Physically Handicapped certificate (wherever applicable)
For PG Candidates
- NEET PG 2023 Provisional Allotment Letter
- NEET PG 2023 Admit Card
- NEET PG 2023 Mark Sheet & Rank Percentile Sheet
- 10th Passing Certificate/Birth Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Statement of Mark Sheet of I, II, III MBBS Examination
- MBBS Degree / Passing Certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- Permanent Registration Certificate (MCI/State Medical Council)
- Attempt Certificate MBBS
- Bonafide Certificate
- MBBS Transfer & Migration Certificate
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Age, Nationality / Domicile Certificate/Passport (Photocopy)
- Cast, Validity & Non Creamy layer Certificate (if applicable)
- Bond Release Certificate Or Receipt of amount paid for release of Bond (if applicable)
- PAN Card & Aadhar Card (Photocopy-Candidate & Father/Gordian of Candidate) Bring Original at the time of admission)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Minimum 5 copies of photograph.
- Employers Relieving certificate(if Employed)
BM Patil Medical College Bijapur Facilities
|Hospital / Medical Facilities||Auditorium|
BM Patil Medical College Bijapur Placements
BM Patil Medical College offers its student’s placements facility as they graduate from the institution. The campus placement serves as an opportunity for young graduates seeking employment in the broad medical sector.
BM Medical College Bijapur Ranking
BM Patil Medical College Bijapur Address
|Address:||Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus, Solapur Road, Vijayapur – 586103, Karnataka.|
How to Reach Shri BM Patil Medical College Bijapur
|Airways||Bangalore Airport – 546.5 km.|
|Railways||Nearest Railway Station – 5.6 km.|
|Roadways||Nearest Bus Stand – 3.4 km.|
MDMSENQUIRY.COM is essentially the most trusted education sector in India since 2000. We not only provide admission help for Direct Admission in Shri BM Patil Medical College (BLDE Bijapur) Through Management Quota but additionally encourage the candidates so that they can develop their interpersonal skills which might assist for his or her education and career progress. This is the right time to begin your career in Dream College because of that, you can work with the main business within the trade. Any time you may get in contact with our MDMSENQUIRY.COM educational portal. We will make it easier to inside 48 hours. Please really feel to speak us at +91-9035924718 / +91-8880893336 or [email protected] for Direct Admission in Shri BM Patil Medical College (BLDE Bijapur) Through Management Quota
If You are Looking For a UG/PG NEET Counselling (MBBS / BDS / MD / MS ASSISTANCE)
Mr Rahul Rathor 09035924718, 08880893336
EMAIL ID: [email protected]
Our Offices Locations: We are based In PUNE / INDORE / NOIDA & BANGALORE
Read More Article:
If you’re searching Management Quota Direct Admission in BM Patil Medical College or in any campus of MSRMC Bangalore, KIMS Bangalore, VIMS Bangalore, RRMCH Bangalore, MVJ Bangalore, SSMC Tumkur, YMC Mangalore, KBN Gulbarga, MRMC Gulbarga, JJM Davangere, SSI Davangere, SDM Dharwad, Al-Ameen Bijapur, KVG Sulia, AIMS Bellur, JSS Mysore, Navodaya Raichur, KMC Manipal, KSHEMA Mangalore, AJIMS Mangalore, SDUAHER Kolar Call on +91-8880893336
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans: Shri BM Patil Medical College Bijapur boasts the most affordable fees structure among all medical colleges in India. The comprehensive fees cover tuition fees, maintenance, student library access, internship costs, and various other amenities and benefits that enrich the student’s learning experience during their medical education at the college.
Ans: Students must qualify for NEET-UG 2023 to get admission to this prestigious college.
Ans: Shri BM Patil Medical College Bijapur, Address: Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus, Solapur Road, Vijayapur – 586103, Karnataka.
Ans: Yes, BM Patil Medical College does offer post-graduate courses.
Ans: The annual intake of BM Patil Medical College is 200 per year.