Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore is one of the best Muslim Minority Private Medical Colleges in Mangalore, Karnataka. It was established in the year 1999 by the Islamic Academy of Education, additionally well-known as YMC Mangalore. This Institute is providing a good facility and excellent infrastructure and offers graduate and postgraduate level courses like MBBS and MD/MD etc.
The cogloramate of the institutions have been recognized as a University within the year 2009 under part 3A of UGC act 1956. It is the first deemed college in Dakshin Karnataka.
The Medical College is affiliated with Yenepoya University (Deemed to be University) and recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore is popularly known as YMC Mangalore.
Yenepoya Deemed Medical College Mangalore campus has spread over more than 31 acres with a sophisticated building structure. This Medical College campus has built up in an area of more than 85,000 sqm. College buildings are built in more than 55,000 sqm area with separate Hostel and residential complex blocks.
Yenepoya Medical College Hospital has a completely useful 910 beds in a Hospital full of all services and advanced technology. YMC Hospital buildings are available in 31,200sqm with OPD blocks.
Yenepoya Hospital Mangalore is a multi-specialty hospital and has around 1500 Plus outpatients every day.
Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore
We are going to share all of the important information about Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore like Admission Guidance, Courses, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, NEET Cutoff, Counselling, Ranking, Hospital, Hostel and Contact Details etc.
Yenepoya Medical College Hospital is a teaching hospital of Multispeciality Medical College, which offers various treatment methods in a wide specialization and over-specialization for the maximum number of patients. The organization focuses on providing state-of-the-art infrastructure, equipment, and skilled human resources to create a qualitative, responsible, and responsive patient care system that meets patient needs according to priorities and focuses on patient satisfaction. patient according to your expectations.
Hospital staff and management work together to ensure standardization of service, minimize loss and innovate in practices, processes and new methods to provide better patient care. The hospital also encourages continuing education and training to ensure staff and student development. One of the best health facilities in the country based on our efficient and effective scientific research, provision, and health education. Specialized services from the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology are included weekly. Extension services are delivered in the form of camps at eight fixed fishing grounds on Wednesday and Saturday once a month. The center is currently implementing a Demographic and Health Survey in its field practice area.
Admission to YMC Mangalore
The Yenepoya Medical College Academic Complex is the hub of academic activities. It houses all preclinical and Para-clinical departments, a library, lecture halls and an examination hall. The Medical College has a state of art ultra-modern hospital providing general and specialist healthcare. It caters to the healthcare needs of the regions of Dakshina Kannada & Northern Kerala.
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of YMC Mangalore.
|Name of Institute||Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore|
|Popular Name||Yenepoya Medical College, YMC Mangalore|
|Year of Establishment||1999|
|Affiliated||Yenepoya University (Deemed to be University)|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Affiliated Hospital||Yenepoya Medical College Hospital|
|No of Beds||910 (Teaching Bed in Hospital)|
|Per Day OPD (Average)||1500|
|UG Courses offered||MBBS|
|PG Courses offered||MD, MS,|
|Super Specialization Courses||M.Ch, D.M|
|Entrance Exam||NEET UG, NEET PG, NEET SS|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male/Female)|
|All India Rank||16|
|Karnataka State Rank||–|
|Category||Medical College in Karnataka|
Affiliation and Recognition
|Affiliated||Yenepoya University (Deemed to be University)|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC/MCI) and Government of India.|
- The Yenepoya Medical College was declared constituent College of Yenepoya University (Deemed-to-be university under section 3(A) of the UGC Act 1956 as per notification number F 9-11/2007 U-3 dated 27-02-2007) in the year 2009.
Yenepoya Medical College Courses Offered
Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore provides top-quality medical programs under the supervision of extraordinarily qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is known for its undergraduate, postgraduate, and super-specialization medical programs. Below is talked about the entire Courses beneath Yenepoya Medical College (YMC Mangalore).
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate (PG)|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with PCB as the main subjects||MBBS from a recognized University|
Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
|MBBS||4.6+ 1 yr Internship|
MBBS Intake Capacity
|Course||General Quota Seats||NRI Quota Seats||Intake|
|Semesters-7||Social and Preventive Medicine|
|Clinical||Semesters-8||Medicine Surgery Paediatrics||Semesters-9||Obstetrics and Gynaecology|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Bond and Stipend Details
After MBBS course completion in Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore, candidates are obliged to complete compulsory rural service. If candidates skip service, they need to pay a service bond penalty to proceed for medical council registration / post-graduate studies. Details of Service Years and Penalty is given below. During the study, interns are entitled to get monthly stipend.
|Data Not Available||Data Not Available||Data Not Available|
NEET UG Important Link
|MS – Orthopaedics||07||3 Years|
|MD – Geriatrics||02||3 Years|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||05||3 Years|
|MD – Pathology||10||3 Years|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine||01||3 Years|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||06||3 Years|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||09||3 Years|
|MS – ENT||05||3 Years|
|MD – General Medicine||12||3 Years|
|MS – General Surgery||10||3 Years|
|MD – Paediatrics||06||3 Years|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||04||3 Years|
|MD – Psychiatry||03||3 Years|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||04||3 Years|
|MD – Pharmacology||02||3 Years|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||02||3 Years|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||02||3 Years|
|MD – Microbiology||02||3 Years|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||02||3 Years|
|MD – Physiology||02||3 Years|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||07||3 Years|
|M.Ch – Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery||03||3 Years|
|M.Ch – Surgical Oncology||02||3 Years|
|DM – Onco Pathology||02||3 Years|
MD/MS, Super Specialization Intake Capacity
Yenepoya Medical College Hospital Mangalore PG Bond Details and Monthly Stipend
Find Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore PG courses compulsory years of service and penalty amount mentioned in the rural service bond is given below. The monthly stipend amount received during the study period is also given below.
|Data Not Available||Data Not Available||Data Not Available|
NEET PG Important Link
Yenepoya Medical College Admission Process
Admission to various programmes at Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. If you are applying for this college, then these useful resources about YMC Mangalore will help you to do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG |
For PG Courses: NEET PG
|Conducting Authority||Karnataka Education Authority|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET-PG Eligibility Criteria
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Karnataka NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Karnataka NEET PG Counselling
|Karnataka Medical College||Click here|
|Karnataka Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Karnataka Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Karnataka Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
- For Admission to UG Medical, courses Candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission to PG Medical, courses Candidates can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS (Medical)/ BDS (Dental) Course.
Eligibility Criteria Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB combined.
- Admission Seekers must have an MBBS degree from a medical college recognized by MCI and completed an internship
- Merit in the NEET PG exam.
Deemed Medical College Admission Process
Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore Admission Process for deemed medical universities is simple and easy. On behalf of the MCC, the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) will conduct the counselling for admission to Deemed University NEET 2023.
Yenepoya Medical College Fee Structure 2023
We are providing detailed information about Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore Fees Structure for MBBS and MD/MS courses fees in Indian Currency & NRI. Candidates can check the YMC Mangalore Tuition Fee, caution money, NRI quota fee, minority quota fees, and hostel fees.
|Particular||General Management Fees||NRI Fees|
|MBBS||22,00,000/- (Annually)||41,000/- USD (Yearly)|
|Hostel charges for girls||1,60,000/-|
Yenepoya Medical College PG Fee Structure
|PG Courses||GEN/MNGT Fees||NRI Fees|
|MD Community Medicine (PSM)||6,00,000/-||–|
|MD Dermatology||40,00,000/-||USD 1,20,000/-|
|MD Emergency Medicine||35,00,000/-||–|
|MD Forensic Medicine||3,00,000/-||–|
|MD General Medicine||40,00,000/-||USD 90,000/-|
|MD Paediatrics||35,00,000/-||USD 90,000/-|
|MD Radiology||40,00,000/-||USD 1,20,000/-|
|MD TB & Respiratory Medicine||35,00,000/-||–|
|MS General Surgery||35,00,000/-||USD 71,000/-|
|MS Obs & Gynae||35,00,000/-||USD 90,000/-|
|MS Orthopedics||35,00,000/-||USD 90,000/-|
PG Hostel Fees
|MD, MS||2,10,000/- (Double) AC|
Yenepoya Medical College Cut off
Yenepoya Medical College Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET UG 2023 Cutoff (ANNOUNCED)
- Aspirants are required to acquire minimal qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2023 entrance examination to be able to qualify for additional admission courses.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to acquire marks equal to at the least 40th percentile to be thought of for AIQ and state counselling courses of.
- Aspirants who belong to UR class are required to score equal to at the least 50th percentile
|Category||NEET 2023 cutoff||NEET 2023 cutoff score||Number of Qualifying Candidates|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||136-121||405|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120-107||179|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120-107||50|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120-108||23|
NEET Cutoff 2022 vs 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2022 Cutoff||2021 Cutoff||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||116-105||137-122||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||104-93||121-108||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||104-93||121-108||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||104-93||121-108||128-113||119-107|
To take admission in all India medical colleges for UG programs you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
NEET PG Cutoff
To take admission in all India medical colleges for PG programs you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
PG Cutoff 2023 (Announced)
|Categories||NEET PG 2023 minimum |
qualifying or eligibility criteria
|NEET PG 2023 Cutoff score|
|General / EWS||50th||291|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
PG Cutoff 2022
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)||Revised Minimum Cutoff Percentile for Qualifying Criteria||Revised Cut-off Score|
|General / EWS||50th||275||25th Percentile||201|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
|UR PWD||45th||260||20th Percentile||186|
PG Cutoff 2021
|Category||NEET PG Cutoff percentile (2021)||Cutoff Percentile as per Qualifying Criteria as Mentioned in Information Bulletin||Revised Minimum Cutoff Percentile for Qualifying Criteria||Revised Cut-off Score|
PG Cutoff 2020
|Category||NEET PG Cutoff percentile (2020)||Cutoff Percentile as per Qualifying Criteria as Mentioned in Information Bulletin||Revised Minimum Cutoff percentile for Qualifying Criteria||Revised Cut-off Score|
Karnataka NEET 2023 Counselling
Karnataka NEET UG Counselling
A candidate can go to the official portal to get themselves registered for NEET 2023 Karnataka State Counselling.
NEET Counselling Procedure
Before we discuss the Karnataka NEET 2023 counseling process, let us first look at the Type of NEET Counseling 2023 for State and AIQ Quota.
|Step 1||Login & Registration||To enter the online portal of Karnataka NEET counselling, applicants can click on the link provided on this page when released. Click on the ‘web counselling’ option, after which applicants require to enter their NEET rank, roll number and registration number of the application form.|
|Step 2||Choice filling Process||The online choice filling of Karnataka NEET counselling will look on the screen. There will be a list of colleges available with college, college code, place, courses, and the district name.|
|Step 3||Saving choices||After successfully selecting & Preference, fill in the details are chosen, and candidates can click on the ‘save’ button option. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number, which must be entered in the space provided, then click on the ‘confirm’ button. The choices filled will be locked automatically after the scheduled time of Karnataka counselling.|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates making use of Medical/Dental Colleges in Gujarat should have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2023. Counselling of NEET 2023 for All India Quota might be performed in four rounds: NEET AIQ Round 1, NEET AIQ Round 2, NEET AIQ Round 3, AIQ Stray Vacancy Round. The counselling will consist of those steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official web site.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to decide on the programs and colleges of your choice and eventually lock-in the preferences within the on-line portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment might be printed on-line on the idea of obtainable vacancies and candidate’s decisions.
- Reporting to college: Those who might be allotted a seat within the first round, might be required to both reject the allotted seat or report back to the allotted college and full the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register within the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 talked about above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it’s to be noted that, those that might be allotted a seat within the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) is not going to be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
How to Apply
- Step I: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill his/her personal information. Make sure all the information are correct while filling the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates need to proceed with payment of the Counselling Fee. The counselling Fee will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of Counselling Fee:
a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on a computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he/she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
For aspirants who’re applying to PG programs provided by Yenepoya Medical College (YMC Mangalore) the next stream chart exhibits the quick but essential details about the counselling process.
Documents Required for Verification
For UG Candidates
- NEET UG 2023 Admit card
- NEET 2023 Score card with All India Rank
- Provisional Allotment Letter generated online
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Domicile Certificate
- SSC(10th) Mark sheet/Passing Certificate
- HSC(12th) Mark sheet/Passing Certificate
- Demand Draft
- Caste certificate and validity certificate (wherever applicable)
- Proof of Nationality of India / Passport / Domicile /Nationality certificate
- Recent passport size colour photographs – 8 (Eight) copies
- NRI Documents to verify NRI status (wherever applicable)
- Gap Certificate (Affidavit) (Wherever applicable)
- Transfer certificate / College Leaving Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last
- Migration Certificate (Wherever applicable)
- Conduct and Character Certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness by Registered Medical Practitioner on the letterhead
- Physically Handicapped certificate (wherever applicable)
For PG Candidates
- NEET PG 2023 Provisional Allotment Letter
- NEET PG 2023 Admit Card
- NEET PG 2023 Mark Sheet & Rank Percentile Sheet
- 10th Passing Certificate/Birth Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Statement of Mark Sheet of I, II, III MBBS Examination
- MBBS Degree / Passing Certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- Permanent Registration Certificate (MCI/State Medical Council)
- Attempt Certificate MBBS
- Bonafide Certificate
- MBBS Transfer & Migration Certificate
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Age, Nationality / Domicile Certificate/Passport (Photocopy)
- Cast, Validity & Non Creamy layer Certificate (if applicable)
- Bond Release Certificate Or Receipt of amount paid for release of Bond (if applicable)
- PAN Card & Aadhar Card (Photocopy-Candidate & Father/Gordian of Candidate) Bring Original at the time of admission)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Minimum 5 copies of photograph.
- Employers Relieving certificate(if Employed)
Yenepoya Medical College Facilities
|Transportation||24 Hours of Electricity|
Yenepoya Medical College Ranking
Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore Address
|Address:||University Road, Deralakatte, Mangalore, Karnataka|
How to Reach Yenepoya Medical College Mangalore
|Airways||Mangalore Airport – 23.0 km.|
|Railways||Nearest Railway Station – 12.0 km.|
|Roadways||Nearest Bus Stand – 17.0 km.|
MDMSENQUIRY.COM is essentially the most trusted education sector in India since 2000. We not only provide admission help for Direct Admission in Yenepoya Medical College (YMC Mangalore) Through Management Quota but additionally encourage the candidates so that they can develop their interpersonal skills which might assist for his or her education and career progress. This is the right time to begin your career in Dream College because of that, you can work with the main business within the trade. Any time you may get in contact with our MDMSENQUIRY.COM educational portal. We will make it easier to inside 48 hours. Please really feel to speak with us at +91-9035924718 / +91-8880893336 or [email protected] for Direct Admission in Yenepoya Medical College (YMC Mangalore) Through Management Quota
If You are Looking For a UG/PG NEET Counselling (MBBS / BDS / MD / MS ASSISTANCE)
Mr Rahul Rathor 09035924718, 08880893336
EMAIL ID: [email protected]
Our Offices Locations: We are based In PUNE / INDORE / NOIDA & BANGALORE
Read More Article:
If you’re searching Management Quota Direct Admission in YMC Mangalore or in any campus of MSRMC Bangalore, KIMS Bangalore, VIMS Bangalore, RRMCH Bangalore, MVJ Bangalore, SSMC Tumkur, KBN Gulbarga, MRMC Gulbarga, JJM Davangere, SSI Davangere, SDM Dharwad, Al-Ameen Bijapur, KVG Sulia, AIMS Bellur, JSS Mysore, KMC Manipal, KSHEMA Mangalore, AJIMS Mangalore, SDUAHER Kolar Call on +91-8880893336