Al-Ameen Medical College Bijapur is one of the most well-known Muslim Minority privately established medical colleges in near historical “Sangeet Mahal” Bijapur City, Karnataka. It can also be popularly often known as Al-Ameen College located in Bijapur Karnataka. It was based in the yr 1984 under Al-Ameen Education Society and Al-Ameen Charitable Fund Trust. AMC Bijapur is one of the leading Medical College In Karnataka.
Al-Ameen Medical College Bijapur is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC) formerly known as Medical Council of India (MCI). The school has started Post Graduate courses in the varied disciplines of Medical Sciences that are recognized by NMC.
AMC Bijapur Under the Ameen Charitable Fund Trust.
Al-Ameen Medical College is popularly known as AMC Bijapur.
Al-Ameen Hospital Bijapur has completely useful 700 beds in a Hospital full of all services and advanced technology.
Al-Ameen Medical College is established in 200 Acres of the area of completed construction.
Al-Ameen Medical College and Hospital Bijapur is a multi-specialty hospital and has around 1300 Plus outpatients every day.
Al-Ameen Medical College Bijapur
We are going to share all of the important details Al-Ameen Medical College Bijapur like Admission Guidance, Courses, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, and different details.
Al Ameen Medical College Hospital is located inside the college campus. This Hospital is well equipped with more than 700 beds and offering services for all the departments. The Medical College Hospital has the Main hospital, Women and Child hospital, Emergency and Casualty block and Imaging unit. The Main hospital is occupied on the ground floor the reception and registration unit, Outpatient Departments of various Specialities, Physiotherapy unit, ICCU, biochemistry, pathology and microbiology laboratory services.
The Third Floor has Blood Bank, MICU and a tutorial/ demo room. Separate Space is provided for the Offices of The Dean, The Medical Superintendent and the Nursing Superintendent with a computer and Internet facility at the main Hospital Building.
The Women and Children Hospital is located on the reception and registration, outpatient departments of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Pediatrics units, minor OT and Labour room on the ground floor. First Floor has major OT, obstetric and gynaecology ward, Pediatric wards, NICU and PICU unit.
- Al Ameen Medical College Hospital is a well equipped with more than 700 beds and offering services for all the departments.
- The Medical College Hospital have the Main hospital, Women and Child hospital, Emergency and Casualty block and Imaging unit.
- Al Ameen Medical College Hospital has well equipped casualty which gives 24 hrs services and has total beds of 25 for emergency and trauma cases.
- Air conditioned four lecture theater of gallery type with a seating capacity of 200 available in this college.
- Al Ameen Medical College Hospital has central record section with internet facility and follows ICD 10 classification for OPD and IPD.
Admission in Al Ameen Medical College
Al-Ameen Medical College at Bijapur was started by Dr Mumtaz Ahmed Khan, the Founder of Al-Ameen Movements. The college spread over two hundred acres of land on the western hills of the historical city of Bijapur.
Before we go complete the college overview, allow us to take a look at the College details of Al-Ameen Bijapur
|Name of Institute||Al-Ameen Medical College Bijapur|
|Popular Name||Al-Ameen Bijapur, Al-Ameen Medical College, AMC Bijapur|
|Year of Establishment||1984|
|Affiliated to||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Affiliated Hospital||Al Ameen Hospital Bijapur|
|No. of Beds||700|
|UG Courses offered||MBBS|
|PG Courses offered||MD/MS|
|Entrance Exam||NEET UG, NEET PG|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/|
|All India Rank||262|
|Karnataka State Rank||52|
|Category||Medical College in Karnataka|
Affiliation and Recognition
|Affiliated||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (R.G.U.H.S)|
Al-Ameen Medical College Courses
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate (PG)|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with PCB as main subjects||MBBS from a recognized University|
AMC Bijapur offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||4 ½ Years+1 Year Internship|
MBBS Intake Capacity
Bond and Stipend Details
After MBBS course completion in Al-Ameen Medical College Bijapur, candidates are obliged to complete compulsory rural service. If candidates skip service, they need to pay a service bond penalty to proceed for medical council registration / post-graduate studies. Details of Service Years and Penalty is given below. During the study, interns are entitled to get monthly stipend.
|Stipend||Data Not Available|
NEET UG Important Link
Below, we will let you about Al-Ameen Medical College Bijapur MBBS Syllabus.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
AMC Bijapur offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified Faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
|Course Name||Annual Intake (Seats)||Duration|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||03||3 Years|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||06||3 Years|
|MS – Orthopaedics||09||3 Years|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||01||3 Years|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||02||3 Years|
|MD – Physiology||01||3 Years|
|MS – General Surgery||10||3 Years|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||09||3 Years|
|MD – General Medicine||15||3 Years|
|MD – Pathology||02||3 Years|
|MD – Paediatrics||08||3 Years|
|MS – ENT||01||3 Years|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||06||3 Years|
MD/MS Intake Capacity
Al-Ameen Medical College PG Bond Details and Monthly Stipend
Find Al Ameen Medical College Bijapur PG courses compulsory years of service and penalty amount mentioned in the rural service bond is given below. The monthly stipend amount received during the study period is also given below.
|Total Years||Data Not Available|
|Penalty||Data Not Available|
|Stipend||Data Not Available|
NEET PG Important Link
Al-Ameen Medical College Admission Criteria
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG |
For PG Courses: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET-PG Eligibility Criteria
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Karnataka NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Karnataka NEET PG Counselling
|Karnataka Medical College||Click here|
|Karnataka Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Karnataka Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Karnataka Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
- For Admission to UG Medical, courses Candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission to PG Medical, courses Candidates can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS (Medical)/ BDS (Dental) Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB combined.
- Admission Seekers must have an MBBS degree from a medical college recognized by NMC and completed an internship
- Merit in the NEET PG exam.
Al Ameen Medical College Fees
|Courses||Govt. Fee||Private Fee||NRI Fee||Other Fees|
|Uni Reg Fee||11,950/-|
|Sl. No.||Pre/Para/Clinical||Subject||Government (G)||Private (P)||NRI (N)||Other (O)|
|1||Pre Clinical||M.D. Anatomy||1,02,786||0||0||0|
|2||Pre Clinical||M.D. Physiology||0||1,72,471||0||0|
|3||Para Clinical||M.D. Pathology||1,90,070||3,27,548||0||0|
|4||Para Clinical||M.D. Forensic Medicine||0||3,27,548||0||0|
|6||Clinical||M.D. General Medicine||7,13,780||12,63,676||60,15,500||60,15,500|
|7||Clinical||M.D. Radio Diagnosis||7,13,780||12,63,676||70,15,500||70,15,500|
|12||Clinical||M.S. General Surgery||7,13,780||12,63,676||50,15,500||50,15,500|
|13||Clinical||M.S. Obstetrics and Gynecology||7,13,780||12,63,676||60,15,500||60,15,500|
Al-Ameen Medical College Hostal Fees
|Particulars||Fees per year|
|Establishment and Mess Charges||INR 81,200/-|
Al Ameen Medical College Cut off
Al-Ameen Medical College Bijapur Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET UG 2023 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to acquire minimal qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2023 entrance examination to be able to qualify for additional admission courses.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to acquire marks equal to at the least 40th percentile to be thought of for AIQ and state counselling courses of.
- Aspirants who belong to UR class are required to score equal to at the least 50th percentile
|Category||NEET 2023 cutoff|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile|
NEET Cutoff 2022 vs 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2022 Cutoff||2021 Cutoff||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||116-105||137-122||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||104-93||121-108||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||104-93||121-108||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||104-93||121-108||128-113||119-107|
To take admission in all India medical colleges for UG programs you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
NEET PG Cutoff
To take admission in all India medical colleges for PG courses you have to meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
PG Cutoff 2023 (Announced)
|Categories||NEET PG 2023 minimum |
qualifying or eligibility criteria
|NEET PG 2023 Cutoff score|
|General / EWS||50th||291|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
PG Cutoff 2022
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)||Revised Minimum Cutoff percentile for Qualifying Criteria||Revised Cut-off Score|
|General / EWS||50th||275||25th Percentile||201|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
|UR PWD||45th||260||20th Percentile||186|
PG Cutoff 2021
|Category||NEET PG Cutoff percentile (2021)||Cutoff Percentile as per Qualifying Criteria as Mentioned in Information Bulletin||Revised Minimum Cutoff percentile for Qualifying Criteria||Revised Cut-off Score|
PG Cutoff 2020
|Category||NEET PG Cutoff percentile (2020)||Cutoff Percentile as per Qualifying Criteria as Mentioned in Information Bulletin||Revised Minimum Cutoff percentile for Qualifying Criteria||Revised Cut-off Score|
PG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Min. qualify Criteria as per Information Bulletin||Cut-off Score as per qualifying|
criteria in Information Bulletin
|Revised min. qualifying criteria||Revised cutoff Score|
|General||50th Percentile||340||44th Percentile||313|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th Percentile||295||34th Percentile||270|
|Persons with Disability||45th Percentile||317||39th Percentile||291|
Karnataka NEET Counselling 2023
Karnataka NEET counselling 2023 applications process: The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official website of KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority).
Karnataka NEET Counselling Process
|Step 1||Login & Registration||To enter the online portal of Karnataka NEET counselling, applicants can click on the link provided on this page when released. Click on the ‘web counselling’ option, after which applicants require to enter their NEET rank, roll number and registration number of the application form.|
|Step 2||Choice filling Process||The online choice filling of Karnataka NEET counselling will look on the screen. There will be a list of colleges available with college, college code, place, courses, and the district name.|
|Step 3||Saving choices||After successfully selecting & Preference, fill of the details are chosen, candidates can click on the ‘save’ button option. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number, which must be entered in the space provided, then click on the ‘confirm’ button. The choices filled will be locked automatically after the scheduled time of Karnataka counselling.|
NEET Counselling Procedure
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Karnataka NEET 2023, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2023 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
NEET 2023 AIQ Counselling Process
Applicants applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Karnataka must register themselves for the NEET counselling 2023. Counselling of NEET 2023 for All India Quota will be conducted in three rounds in online mode and Stray Round. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
How to Apply
- Step I: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill his/her personal information. Make sure all the information are correct while filling the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates need to proceed with payment of the Counselling Fee. The counselling Fee will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of Counselling Fee:
a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on a computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he/she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
For aspirants who are applying to PG courses offered by AMC Bijapur the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure.
For UG Candidates
- NEET UG 2023 Admit card
- NEET 2023 Score card with All India Rank
- Provisional Allotment Letter generated online
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Domicile Certificate
- SSC(10th) Mark sheet/Passing Certificate
- HSC(12th) Mark sheet/Passing Certificate
- Demand Draft
- Caste certificate and validity certificate (wherever applicable)
- Proof of Nationality of India / Passport / Domicile /Nationality certificate
- Recent passport size colour photographs – 8 (Eight) copies
- NRI Documents to verify NRI status (wherever applicable)
- Gap Certificate (Affidavit) (Wherever applicable)
- Transfer certificate / College Leaving Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last
- Migration Certificate (Wherever applicable)
- Conduct and Character Certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness by Registered Medical Practitioner on the letterhead
- Physically Handicapped certificate (wherever applicable)
For UG Candidates
- NEET PG 2023 Provisional Allotment Letter
- NEET PG 2023 Admit Card
- NEET PG 2023 Mark Sheet & Rank Percentile Sheet
- 10th Passing Certificate/Birth Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Statement of Mark Sheet of I, II, III MBBS Examination
- MBBS Degree / Passing Certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- Permanent Registration Certificate (MCI/State Medical Council)
- Attempt Certificate MBBS
- Bonafide Certificate
- MBBS Transfer & Migration Certificate
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Age, Nationality / Domicile Certificate/Passport (Photocopy)
- Cast, Validity & Non Creamy layer Certificate (if applicable)
- Bond Release Certificate Or Receipt of amount paid for release of Bond (if applicable)
- PAN Card & Aadhar Card (Photocopy-Candidate & Father/Gordian of Candidate) Bring Original at the time of admission)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Minimum 5 copies of photograph.
- Employers Relieving certificate(if Employed)
|Library||Community Health Centre|
|24 Hour Help Line||I.C.U Super Speciality Centre|
|Blood Bank||Diagnostic Services|
|Accident & Emergency Department||OPD-Indoor Services|
Al-Ameen Medical College offers its student’s placements facility as they graduate from the institution. The campus placement serves as an opportunity for young graduates seeking employment in the broad medical sector.
Al-Ameen Medical College Ranking & Reputation
Al Ameen Medical College Bijapur Address
|Address:||Athani Road, Bijapur, 560052 Karnataka|
How to Reach Al Ameen Medical College Bijapur
|Airways||Bangalore Airport – 547.0 km.|
|Railways||Nearest Railway Station – 8.1 km.|
|Roadways||Nearest Bus Stand – 8.8 km.|
MDMSENQUIRY.COM is essentially the most trusted education sector in India since 2000. We not only provide admission help for Direct Admission in Al-Ameen Medical College (AMC Bijapur) Through Management Quota but additionally encourage the candidates so that they can develop their interpersonal skills which might assist for his or her education and career progress. This is the right time to begin your career in Dream College because of that, you can work with the main business within the trade. Any time you may get in contact with our MDMSENQUIRY.COM educational portal. We will make it easier to inside 48 hours. Please really feel to speak us at +91-9035924718 / +91-8880893336 or [email protected] for Direct Admission in Al-Ameen Medical College (AMC Bijapur) Through Management Quota
If You are Looking For a UG/PG NEET Counselling (MBBS / BDS / MD / MS ASSISTANCE)
Contact Below Provided Mobile No.
Mr Rahul Rathor 09035924718, 08880893336
Our Offices Locations: We are based In PUNE / INDORE / NOIDA & BANGALORE
Read More Article: