Rajarajeswari Medical College and Hospital is one of the premier private Medical Colleges in Karnataka. It was established within the yr 2005 and run by the Moogambigai Charitable and Educational Trust. The College is most popularly often known as RRMCH Bangalore. RajaRajeswari Medical College and Hospital is situated on Mysore Road, Bangalore Karnataka. It is affiliated with RGUHS and is approved by the NMC.
It is affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore and is recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC).
Rajarajeswari Medical College Bangalore is established on a 39.08 acre of completed construction Area.
Rajarajeswari Medical College and Hospital Bangalore have a completely useful 1300+ beds full of all services and advanced technology.
Rajarajeshwari Hospital and Research Center is a multi-specialty hospital and has around 1800 Plus outpatients every day.
Rajarajeswari Medical College and Hospital Bangalore
We are going to share all of the important details about Rajarajeswari Medical College and Hospital (RRMCH Bangalore) like Admission Guidance, Courses, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details and many others.
Rajarajeswari Medical College is associated with the ” Rajarajeswari Medical College and Hospital “. And it has nearly 1300 Bed strength for the Patients. Rajarajeswari Medical College and Hospital provides these Important Services ( 24×7 – Casualty Services, Emergency Services, In-Patient and Out-Patient Services, Blood Bank with Ambulance Services and Specialities with Super Specialities ) are Provided in the Hospital. This Rajarajeswari Medical Hospital has Two Wheeler and Four Wheeler parking facilities, it is available on the Hospital Campus.
This Rajarajeswari Medical Hospital is fully equipped with all modern gadgets like Ventilators, Monitors, Defibrillators, Nebulisers, Central Oxygen supply etc. The Casualty Department has 24×7 Blood Biochemistry, Clinical Pathology, Ultrasonogram, Regional Diagnostic Laboratory, Dialysis Unit, Mortuary for Post Moderm, Burns ART Centre, Ayush, X-Ray and Digital X-ray, ECG, Blood Gas Analysis, USG, C.T. Scan and MRI scan, are available in this Hospital.
Admission to RRMCH Bangalore
Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore offers 250 MBBS seats along with courses under specialization such as Obstetrics and Gynaecology, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, ENT, General Medicine, Anaesthesiology, etc. The college is yet to offer courses under super specialization.
|College Name||Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital Bangalore|
|Famous Name||RRMCH Bangalore, Rajarajeswari Medical College Bangalore|
|Year of Establishment||2005|
|Affiliated to||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Affiliated Hospital||Rajarajeswari Medical Hospital|
|No. of Beds||1300 (Teaching Bed in Hospital)|
|Super Specialty Courses||M.Ch, DM|
|Super Specialty Intake||15|
|Entrance Exam||NEET UG, NEET PG|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/|
|All India Rank||–|
|Karnataka State Rank||–|
|Category||Medical College in Karnataka|
Affiliation and Recognition
|Affiliated||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS)|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
Rajarajeswari Medical College Course Offered
RajaRajeswari Medical College and Hospital Bangalore provide the best-quality medical programs under the supervision of extraordinarily qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is known for its undergraduate and postgraduate medical programs. Below is talked about the entire Courses beneath RRMCH Bangalore.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate (PG)|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with PCB as the main subjects||MBBS from a recognized University|
|MBBS||4.6+ 1 yr Internship|
MBBS Intake Capacity
|Course||General Quota Seats||NRI Quota Seats||Intake|
Below, we will let you about RRMCH Bangalore MBBS Syllabus.
|Semesters-7||Social and Preventive Medicine|
|Clinical||Semesters-8||Medicine Surgery Paediatrics||Semesters-9||Obstetrics and Gynaecology|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Bond and Stipend Details
After MBBS course completion in Rajarajeshwari Medical College Bangalore, candidates are obliged to complete compulsory rural service. If candidates skip service, they need to pay a service bond penalty to proceed for medical council registration / post-graduate studies. Details of Service Years and Penalty is given below. During the study, interns are entitled to get monthly stipend.
|0||0||Data Not Available|
NEET UG Important Link
Rajarajeswari Medical College and Hospital Bangalore offer an MD/MS course for Medical Students which has an Intakes capability of 172 Seats.
|Courses||GEN/MNGT Intake||NRI Intake||Intake||Duration|
|MD – Psychiatry||05||–||05||3 Years|
|MD – Pharmacology||06||–||06||3 Years|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||02||06||04+04||3 Years|
|MD – Emergency Critical Care||02||–||02||3 Years|
|MS – General Surgery||13||–||09+04||3 Years|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||06||–||06||3 Years|
|MD – Microbiology||05||–||05||3 Years|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||04||–||04||3 Years|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||05||–||05||3 Years|
|MS – Orthopaedics||14||01||08+07||3 Years|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine||05||–||05||3 Years|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||20||05||12+13||3 Years|
|MS – ENT||08||–||08||3 Years|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||12||–||12||3 Years|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||08||–||08||3 Years|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||06||–||06||3 Years|
|MD – Paediatrics||09||05||14||3 Years|
|MD – Pathology||15||–||15||3 Years|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||10||10||12+08||3 Years|
|MD – General Medicine||17||05||22||3 Years|
|MD – Physiology||06||–||06||3 Years|
Super Specialization (DM, M.Ch)
|M.Ch – Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery||04||3 Years|
|M.Ch – Paediatric Surgery||01||3 Years|
|M.Ch – Paediatric Surgery||01||3 Years|
|M.Ch – Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery||01||3 Years|
|M.Ch – Neuro Surgery||01||3 Years|
|M.Ch – Plastic Surgery/Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery||02||3 Years|
|DM – Cardiology||04||3 Years|
|DM – Nephrology||01||3 Years|
MD/MS, DM, M.Ch Intake Capacity
Rajarajeshwari Medical College Hospital Bangalore PG Bond Details and Monthly Stipend
Find Rajarajeshwari Medical College Bangalore PG courses compulsory years of service and penalty amount mentioned in the rural service bond is given below. The monthly stipend amount received during the study period is also given below.
|Data Not Available||Data Not Available||Data Not Available|
NEET PG Important Link
Rajarajeswari Medical College Admission Process
Admission to various programs at Rajarajeshwari Medical College Bangalore is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET Exam. If you are applying for this college, then these useful resources about RRMCH Bangalore will help you to do proper research about the college.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG |
For PG Courses: NEET PG
|Conducting Authority||Karnataka Education Authority|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET-PG Eligibility Criteria
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Karnataka NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Karnataka NEET PG Counselling
|Karnataka Medical College||Click here|
|Karnataka Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Karnataka Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Karnataka Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
- For Admission to UG Medical, courses Candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission to PG Medical, courses Candidates can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS (Medical)/ BDS (Dental) Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB combined.
- Admission Seekers must have an MBBS degree from a medical college recognized by NMC and completed an internship
- Merit in the NEET PG exam.
Rajarajeshwari Medical College Fee Structure 2023
|Fees For Government Seats|
|Particular||Fee per yrs|
|Uni Reg Fee||11950/-|
|Fees For Private Seats|
|Particular||Fee per yrs|
|Fees For NRI Seats|
|Particular||Fee per yrs|
|Uni Reg Fee||11950/-|
|Fees For Other Seats|
|Particular||Fee per yrs|
|Uni Reg Fee||11950/-|
Rajarajeshwari Medical College PG (MD/MS) Fees
|Courses||Management Quota Fees||NRI Quota Fees|
|MD – Psychiatry||30,00,000/-||–|
|MD – Pharmacology||6,00,000/-||–|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||60,00,000/-||1,10,000 USD|
|MD – Emergency Critical Care||32,00,000/-||–|
|MS – General Surgery||40,00,000/-||–|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||5,00,000/-||–|
|MD – Microbiology||6,00,000/-||–|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||6,00,000/-||–|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||5,00,000/-||–|
|MS – Orthopaedics||50,00,000/-||90,000 USD|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine||42,00,000/-||–|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||50,00,000/-||1,10,000 USD|
|MS – ENT||32,00,000/-||–|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||32,00,000/-||–|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||32,00,000/-||–|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||7,00,000/-||–|
|MD – Paediatrics||42,00,000/-||79,500 USD|
|MD – Pathology||12,00,000/-||–|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||60,00,000/-||1,10,000 USD|
|MD – General Medicine||42,00,000/-||78,500 USD|
|MD – Physiology||6,00,000/-||–|
|Sl. No.||Pre/Para/Clinical||Subject||Government (G)||Private (P)|
|1||Pre Clinical||M.D. Anatomy||72738||109770|
|2||Pre Clinical||M.D. Physiology||72738||109770|
|3||Pre Clinical||M.D. Biochemistry||72738||109770|
|4||Para Clinical||M.D. Pharmacology||145475||218215|
|5||Para Clinical||M.D. Pathology||145475||218215|
|6||Para Clinical||M.D. Microbiology||145475||218215|
|7||Para Clinical||M.D. Community Medicine||145475||218215|
|8||Para Clinical||M.D. Forensic Medicine||145475||218215|
|11||Clinical||M.D. General Medicine||581900||872850|
|12||Clinical||M.D. Radio Diagnosis||581900||872850|
|14||Clinical||M.D. Respiratory Medicine||581900||872850|
|19||Clinical||M.S. General Surgery||581900||872850|
|20||Clinical||M.S. Obstetrics and Gynecology||581900||872850|
Rajarajeshwari Medical College Cutoff
The College Cut-off is the minimal marks prescribed by the choice board for the admission of students. A merit checklist will probably be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for numerous programs.
NEET UG 2023 Cutoff (ANNOUNCED)
- Aspirants are required to acquire minimal qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2023 entrance examination to be able to qualify for additional admission courses.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to acquire marks equal to at the least 40th percentile to be thought of for AIQ and state counselling courses of.
- Aspirants who belong to UR class are required to score equal to at the least 50th percentile
|Category||NEET 2023 cutoff||NEET 2023 cutoff score||Number of Qualifying Candidates|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||136-121||405|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120-107||179|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120-107||50|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120-108||23|
NEET Cutoff 2022 vs 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2022 Cutoff||2021 Cutoff||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||116-105||137-122||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||104-93||121-108||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||104-93||121-108||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||104-93||121-108||128-113||119-107|
NEET PG Cutoff
To gain admission to all India medical colleges for PG courses, you must achieve the following NEET cutoff score and percentile:
PG Cutoff 2023 (Announced)
|Categories||NEET PG 2023 minimum |
qualifying or eligibility criteria
|NEET PG 2023 Cutoff score|
|General / EWS||50th||291|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
PG Cutoff 2022
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)||Revised Minimum Cutoff percentile for Qualifying Criteria||Revised Cut-off Score|
|General / EWS||50th||275||25th Percentile||201|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
|UR PWD||45th||260||20th Percentile||186|
PG Cutoff 2021
|Category||NEET PG Cutoff percentile (2021)||Cutoff Percentile as per Qualifying Criteria as Mentioned in Information Bulletin||Revised Minimum Cutoff percentile for Qualifying Criteria||Revised Cut-off Score|
PG Cutoff 2020
|Category||NEET PG Cutoff percentile (2020)||Cutoff Percentile as per Qualifying Criteria as Mentioned in Information Bulletin||Revised Minimum Cutoff percentile for Qualifying Criteria||Revised Cut-off Score|
Karnataka NEET 2023 Counselling
Karnataka UG Counselling
A candidate can go to the official portal to get themselves registered for NEET 2023 Karnataka State Counselling.
Karnataka Counselling Procedure
Before we converse the counselling process for Karnataka NEET 2023, Let us first take a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2023 for state and AIQ quota.
|Step 1||Login & Registration||To enter the online portal of Karnataka NEET counselling, applicants can click on the link provided on this page when released. Click on the ‘web counselling’ option, after which applicants require to enter their NEET rank, roll number and registration number of the application form.|
|Step 2||Choice filling Process||The online choice filling of Karnataka NEET counselling will look on the screen. There will be a list of colleges available with college, college code, place, courses, and the district name.|
|Step 3||Saving choices||After successfully selecting & Preference, fill of the details are chosen, candidates can click on the ‘save’ button option. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number, which must be entered in the space provided, then click on the ‘confirm’ button. The choices filled will be locked automatically after the scheduled time of Karnataka counselling.|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates making use of Medical/Dental Colleges in Gujarat should have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2023. Counselling of NEET 2023 for All India Quota might be performed in four rounds: NEET AIQ Round 1, NEET AIQ Round 2, NEET AIQ Round 3, AIQ Stray Vacancy Round. The counselling will consist of those steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to decide on the programs and colleges of your choice and eventually lock-in the preferences within the on-line portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment might be printed on-line on the idea of obtainable vacancies and candidate’s decisions.
- Reporting to college: Those who might be allotted a seat within the first round, might be required to both reject the allotted seat or report back to the allotted college and full the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register within the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 talked about above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it’s to be noted that, those that might be allotted a seat within the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) is not going to be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
How to Apply
- Step I: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill his/her personal information. Make sure all the information are correct while filling the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates need to proceed with payment of the Counselling Fee. The counselling Fee will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of Counselling Fee:
a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on a computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he/she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
For aspirants who’re applying to PG programs provided by RRMCH Bangalore the next stream chart exhibits quick but essential details about the counselling process.
Documents Required for Verification
For UG Candidates
- NEET UG 2023 Admit card
- NEET 2023 Score card with All India Rank
- Provisional Allotment Letter generated online
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Domicile Certificate
- SSC(10th) Mark sheet/Passing Certificate
- HSC(12th) Mark sheet/Passing Certificate
- Demand Draft
- Caste certificate and validity certificate (wherever applicable)
- Proof of Nationality of India / Passport / Domicile /Nationality certificate
- Recent passport size colour photographs – 8 (Eight) copies
- NRI Documents to verify NRI status (wherever applicable)
- Gap Certificate (Affidavit) (Wherever applicable)
- Transfer certificate / College Leaving Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last
- Migration Certificate (Wherever applicable)
- Conduct and Character Certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness by Registered Medical Practitioner on the letterhead
- Physically Handicapped certificate (wherever applicable)
For PG Candidates
- NEET PG 2023 Provisional Allotment Letter
- NEET PG 2023 Admit Card
- NEET PG 2023 Mark Sheet & Rank Percentile Sheet
- 10th Passing Certificate/Birth Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Statement of Mark Sheet of I, II, III MBBS Examination
- MBBS Degree / Passing Certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- Permanent Registration Certificate (MCI/State Medical Council)
- Attempt Certificate MBBS
- Bonafide Certificate
- MBBS Transfer & Migration Certificate
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Age, Nationality / Domicile Certificate/Passport (Photocopy)
- Cast, Validity & Non Creamy layer Certificate (if applicable)
- Bond Release Certificate Or Receipt of amount paid for release of Bond (if applicable)
- PAN Card & Aadhar Card (Photocopy-Candidate & Father/Gordian of Candidate) Bring Original at the time of admission)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Minimum 5 copies of photograph.
- Employers Relieving certificate(if Employed)
Rajarajeswari Medical College Facilities
|Transportation||24 Hours of Electricity|
Rajarajeswari Medical College Placements
RRMCH Bangalore offers its students placements facility as they graduate from the institution. The campus placement serves as an opportunity for young graduates seeking employment in the broad medical sector.
Rajarajeswari Medical College Ranking
Rajarajeswari Medical College Address
|Address:||# 202, Kambipura, Mysore Road, Bangalore-560 074, Karnataka, India.|
|Email:||[email protected], [email protected]|
How to Reach Rajarajeswari Medical College Bangalore
|Airways||Bangalore Airport – 60.2 km.|
|Railways||Nearest Railway Station – 24.3 km.|
|Roadways||Nearest Bus Stand – 24.4 km.|
MDMSENQUIRY.COM is essentially the most trusted education sector in India since 2000. We not only provide admission help for Direct Admission in Rajarajeswari Medical College and Hospital (RRMCH Bangalore) Through Management Quota but additionally encourage the candidates so that they can develop their interpersonal skills which might assist for his or her education and career progress. This is the right time to begin your career in Dream College because of that, you can work with the main business within the trade. Any time you may get in contact with our MDMSENQUIRY.COM educational portal. We will make it easier to inside 48 hours. Please really feel to speak us at +91-9035924718 / +91-8880893336 or [email protected] for Direct Admission in Rajarajeswari Medical College and Hospital (RRMCH Bangalore) Through Management Quota
If You are Looking For a UG/PG NEET Counselling (MBBS / BDS / MD / MS ASSISTANCE)
Mr. Rahul Rathor 09035924718, 08880893336
Our Offices Locations: We are based In PUNE / INDORE / NOIDA & BANGALORE
Read More Article:
Medical Colleges in India
|West Bengal||Gujarat||Madhya Pradesh|
If you’re searching Management Quota Direct Admission in RRMCH Bangalore or in any campus of MSRMC Bangalore, KIMS Bangalore, VIMS Bangalore, RRMCH Bangalore, MVJ Bangalore, SSMC Tumkur, YMC Mangalore, KBN Gulbarga, MRMC Gulbarga, JJM Davangere, SSI Davangere, SDM Dharwad, Al-Ameen Bijapur, KVG Sulia, AIMS Bellur, JSS Mysore, Navodaya Raichur, KMC Manipal, KSHEMA Mangalore, AJIMS Mangalore, SDUAHER Kolar Call on +91-8880893336