Karnataka NEET UG 2021 Seat Matrix
Karnataka NEET seat matrix 2021 is the number of seats available in various private and state Medical and Dental colleges of Karnataka. The Karnataka NEET UG Seat Matrix 2021 will help you to choose the college of your dream. The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and managed by the Karnataka Education Authority.
Throughout the post, you will get to know about Karnataka NEET Seat Matrix for MBBS/BDS courses for the academic year 2021-22.
NEET 2021 Brief Information
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021|
|NEET 2021 Result||01 November 2021|
|MCC AIQ NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||19th January 2022|
|Karnataka NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||13 December 2021|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen-Paper)|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||180 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.|
|Karnataka NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Karnataka Education Authority|
|Government M.B.B.S. Seats||2750|
|Private M.B.B.S. Seats||6100|
|Government B.D.S. Seats||185|
|Private B.D.S. Seats||3360|
|NEET UG Notification||Click Here|
|NEET UG Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
Karnataka NEET MBBS/BDS Seat Matrix
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details(Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc) about the participating colleges, click the link mentioned below. Let us now discuss the number of seats available in the different state and private Medical and Dental Colleges of Karnataka.
Karnataka MBBS/BDS Participating Colleges
Candidates applying for various medical and dental colleges affiliated with the state medical university may find their dream college by knowing every tits and bit about the college. To know details (Fees, Cut-off, Courses, Affiliation, Ranking etc) about the participating colleges, click the link mentioned below.
Government Medical Colleges (MBBS Seats)
Here in this section, we are providing information about Government Medical (MBBS) Seat Matrix, you can check the total number of seats, AIQ seats & state quota seats.
|Name of College||Total Intake||All India Quota Seats||State Quota seats|
|Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences||150||22||128|
|Vijaynagar Institute of Medical Sciences Bellary||150||22||128|
|SHIMOGA Institute of Medical Sciences (SIMS)||150||22||128|
|Bidar Institute of Medical Sciences||100||15||85|
|Hassan Institute Of Medical Sciences||150||22||128|
|Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences||100||15||85|
|Belagavi Institute Of Medical Sciences||100||15||85|
|Mysore Medical College And Research Institute||150||22||128|
|Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences||150||22||128|
|BMCRI – Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute||250||37||213|
|Gadag Institute of Medical Sciences||150||22||128|
|ESIC Medical College Kalaburagi||40||6||34|
|Koppal Institute Of Medical Sciences||150||22||128|
|ESI Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science and Research||100||15||85|
|Kodagu Institute of Medical Sciences||150||22||128|
|Chamarajanagar Institute of Medical Sciences||150||22||128|
|Karwar institute of medical sciences||150||22||128|
|Gulbarga Institute Of Medical Sciences||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Government Dental College (BDS Seats)
Here in this section, we are providing information about Government Dental (BDS) Seat Matrix, you can check the total number of seats, AIQ seats & state quota seats. (Karnataka NEET UG Seat Matrix)
|Name of College||Total Intake||All India Quota seats||State Quota seats|
|AECS Maaruti College of Dental Sciences & Research Center||100||15||85|
Private Karnataka Medical Seat Matrix
Here in this section, we are providing information about Private Medical (MBBS) Seat Matrix, you can check the total number of seats, AIQ seats & state quota seats. (Karnataka NEET Seat Matrix)
Private Dental College (BDS Seats)
Here in this section, we are providing information about the Private Dental (BDS) Seat Matrix, you can check the total number of seats, AIQ seats & state quota seats.
|List of Medical Colleges||Type||AIQ||State Quota Seats||Total Seats|
|A B Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences | Best Dental Colleges in Karnataka||Private||15||85||100|
|A.J Institute Of Dental Sciences||Private||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Al-Ameen Dental College||Private||6||34||40|
|Al Badar Rural Dental College & Hospital||Private||15||85||100|
|AME’s Dental College And Hospital||Private||6||34||40|
|Bangalore Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital||Private||9||51||60|
|Bapuji Dental College and Hospital||Private||15||85||100|
|College of Dental Sciences||Private||37||213||250|
|Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences||Private||6||34||40|
|D. A. Pandu Memorial RV Dental College||Private||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Dayananda Sagar College of Dental Sciences||Private||9||51||60|
|Dr Syamala Reddy Dental College Hospital and Research Centre||Private||6||34||40|
|Farooqia Dental College & Hospital||Private||6||34||40|
|Govt. Dental College and Research Institute Bellary||Private||7||43||50|
|Government Dental College And Research Institute||Private||9||51||60|
|HKDET’s Dental College Hospital & Research||Private||6||34||40|
|HKES Society’s S.Nijalingappa Institute Of Dental Science & Research||Private||15||85||100|
|JSS Dental College and Hospital||Private||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|KGF College of Dental Sciences & Hospital||Private||6||34||40|
|KVG Dental College & Hospital||Private||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|KLE Society’s Institute of Dental Sciences||Private||7||43||50|
|KLE Vishwanath Katti Institute of Dental Sciences||Private||15||85||100|
|Krishnadevaraya College Of Dental Sciences & Hospital||Private||9||51||60|
|KS Hegde Medical Academy||Private||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Mathrusri Ramabai Ambedkar Dental College & Hospital||Private||15||85||100|
|Ramaiah Dental College||Private||9||51||60|
|Manipal College of Dental Sciences||Private||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Manipal||Private||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Maratha Mandal Dental College||Private||7||43||50|
|Navodaya Dental College And Hospital||Private||15||85||100|
|P.M.N.M Dental College and Hospital, Bagalkot||Private||15||85||100|
|RajaRajeswari Dental College & Hospital||Private||15||85||100|
|S B Patil Dental College And Hospital||Private||6||34||40|
|SJM Dental College & Hospital||Private||9||51||60|
|SDM College of Dental Sciences & Hospital||Private||15||85||100|
|Sharavathi Dental College and Hospital||Private||15||85||100|
|Sri Hasanamba Dental College & Hospital||Private||6||34||40|
|Sri Rajiv Gandhi College Of Dental Science & Hospital||Private||15||85||100|
|Sri Siddhartha Dental College||Private||6||34||40|
|Sri Venkateshwara Dental College & Hospital Bangalore||Private||6||34||40|
|Srinivas Institute of Dental Sciences||Private||15||85||100|
|Subbaiah Institute of Dental Sciences||Private||15||85||100|
|Oxford Dental College||Private||15||85||100|
|Vokkaligara Sangha Dental College & Hospital||Private||15||85||100|
|Yenepoya Dental College||Private||15||85||100|
Karnataka NEET Counselling 2021
Karnataka NEET allotment of seats will be conducted in two rounds, and each round consists of three phases, and each phase consists of several iterations.
- First Round.
- Second Round.
Note: If any seats remain vacant after the second round, mop rounds may be conducted for all categories of seats. Only candidates who have not been allotted any seat in the previous two rounds would be eligible to participate.
First Round of Allotment
- After the last date and time fixed for entering the options is over and as per the seat matrix issued by the Government, action will be taken to allot the seats in the order of merit based on the priority of the options entered by the candidate and by following the reservation policy of the Government.
- The computer begins allotment with the Special Category seat for Persons with a disability, NCC and Sports Category. (Only for Karnataka eligible candidates)
- The computer starts the allotment with the Persons with disabilities as per their rank and options. As per the Act, 5 % of the seats in all Government and government quota seats in private colleges in Medical / Dental courses are reserved and candidates belonging to the
- The physically Disabled Category can give options as per the seat matrix in these colleges.
- After allotment to Persons with disabilities, seat allotment to NCC candidates holding preference 1 to 8 will be allotted under in NCC quota as per their preference and if the preference is the same the inter-se merit among the candidates will be considered. Likewise, candidates in the Sports category in Preference 1 to 5 will be allotted in Sports quota and where the preferences are equal the inter-se merit will be considered.
Karnataka NEET Counselling Process
Step 1 – Login & Registration: To enter the online portal of Karnataka NEET counselling, applicants can click on the link provided on this page when released. Click on the ‘web counselling’ option, after which applicants require to enter their NEET rank, roll number and registration number of the application form.
Step 2 – Choice filling Process: The online choice filling of Karnataka NEET counselling will look on the screen. There will be a list of colleges available with college, college code, place, courses, and the district name.
Step 3 – Saving choices: After successfully selecting & Preference, fill of the details are chosen, candidates can click on the ‘save’ button option. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number, which must be entered in the space provided, then click on the ‘confirm’ button. The choices filled will be locked automatically after the scheduled time of Karnataka counselling.
The documents required for Karnataka NEET counselling 2021 (management quota) seats have been mentioned below.
Karnataka NEET Counselling Procedure
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Karnataka NEET 2021, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2021 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of seats||Counselling body||Name of counselling|
|15% All India Quota seats||MCC||NEET 2021 counselling|
|Central/deemed universities seats||MCC||MCC NEET counselling 2021|
|85% state quota seats||KEA, Bangalore||Karnataka NEET 2021 counselling|
|Private colleges seats||KEA, Bangalore||Karnataka MBBS/BDS counselling|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Karnataka must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- Copy of the Karnataka NEET counselling 2021 application form (final copy post submission)
- Proof of payment of the counselling fee
- NEET 2021 admit card
- NEET 2021 result/scorecard
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Candidate’s study certificate
- Valid photo Id proof
- Recent passport-sized photograph (two in number)
- Caste/caste income certificate (if applicable)
- Rural study certificate (if claiming rural quota)
- Kannada medium study certificate (if claiming Kannada medium quota)
- Hyderabad-Karnataka Region Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
- Parent’s study certificate/ hometown certificate/domicile certificate/employment certificate/cumulative record/marks card (if applicable)
NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified for the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Karnataka.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with minimum of 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age. The candidates born on or after 02-01-2004 are not eligible for admission into MBBS, BDS Courses.
|Category||Fee (in Rs)|
- The Exam conducting authority will make the merit list of the selected candidates for admission after the NEET State counselling.
- Admission Seekers will be selected based on their rank obtained and choice filled during counselling.
- Admission Seekers will have to report to the allotted college for admission along with all required documents.
- If any student fails to report to the allotted college in any circumstances within the given time, the seat of this candidate will be forfeited.
Popular Medical Entrance in India
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG)||Click Here|
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-PG)||Click Here|
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET MDS)||Click Here|
|All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS PG)||Click Here|
|Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER PG)||Click Here|
|All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)||Click Here|
|Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)||Click Here|