Bihar NEET PG counselling process 2022 will be the conducting every year after the result declaration. Bihar NEET Counselling is conducted every year by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). NEET PG exam counselling conducting every year in state wise by the state counselling board. H.N.B Bihar Medical Education University, Patna conduct the counselling process according to the National Board of Education (NBE) norms. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) give entry to different Government / private medical college in the State Medical University of Bihar as per NEET PG ranking score or marks.
Throughout the article, you will get to know about Bihar NEET PG Counselling procedure for Top Medical Colleges in Bihar.
Here, We have offered the info about Karnataka NEET PG-2022 Brief Description.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|NEET PG Exam Date||21 May 2022|
|NEET PG Result||01 June 2022 (Announced)|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2022 Counselling starting date||15 September 2022|
|Bihar NEET PG Counselling starting date||21 September 2022 (Announced)|
|Bihar NEET PG Counselling authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based)|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours 30 minutes|
|Total Number of Questions||300 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||English|
|No. of Government Colleges||10|
|No. of Government Seats||812|
|No. of Private Colleges||03|
|No. of Private Seats||237|
Bihar NEET PG Counselling 2022 Schedule Dates
Here, We are provided the Some important dates of Bihar NEET PG Admission 2022.
|Event||NEET PG counselling dates|
|Online Registration starting date||21.09.2022|
|Online Registration closing date||26.09.2022 (10.00 P.M.)|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI with final submission of the online Application Form of the Registered candidate||26.09.2022 (11.59 P.M.)|
|Online Editing of Application Form||27.09.2022 (11.59 P.M.)|
|Publication of Rank Card / Merit List||29.09.2022 (8.00 P.M.)|
|Proposed starting date for Counselling||To be notified later on.|
Admission Criteria of Bihar PG Medical
Here, We are provided to Bihar PG Medical college admission seat distribution Criteria.
|Bihar PG Medical Seat Distribution||Admission Criteria|
|50% All India Quota seats||Centralized counselling by MCC on the basis of NEET PG Scores|
|50% State Quota seats||Online Counselling conducted by BCECEB, Bihar based on state merit rank|
|Admission to deemed/Central universities||online counselling by MCC(DGHS) based on NEET PG scores|
Bihar PG Medical Eligibility Criteria 2022
Here, Below we are provided the PG medical eligibility Criteria 2022.
|Origin||Must be of Indian Origin|
|Domicile||Who has taken admission in MBBS Courses on the basis of Competitive exam conducted on behalf of the Government of Bihar or CBSE (under All India Quota) before November 15, 2002, From a medical college situated in Jharkhand will also be eligible for Bihar PG medical admission 2021?|
|Degree||MBBS degree From any medical/college/institution of Goa recognized by MCI|
|Registration Certificate||Bihar state Medical Council or MCI Issued a permanent or provisional registration Certificate|
|Internship||Completion Certificate of compulsory one-year rotatory internship on or before March 31, 2022.|
|Minimum qualifying percentile||Must secure NEET PG 2022 Cutoff For admissions|
Bihar NEET PG Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2022 Bihar State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Bihar NEET PG 2022, Let us first have a look at the Bihar NEET PG Counselling schedule 2022.
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/
- For registration, seekers will use his/her NEET PG roll no. and email registration in All India NEET PG) and follow instructions on the screen.
- Thereafter the candidate’s AI-NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment after which SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET-PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)
- After paying of security money and after state merit list has been declared, online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- The applicant would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list reference shall be AI-NEET-PG 2022
- Final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit the website- bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
– Choice filing can be done on several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, seat allotment list will be declared online mode.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. Login to website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded then the previous allotment will be automatically
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on merit cum option basis.
3. Physically handicapped category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by . dates will be available on bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/website.
4. Candidate eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and thereafter during the course of study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and/or any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match it will be counted as unfair means and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date he/she shall forfeit any right of admission on the basis of said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second round will be entertained.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
For aspirants who are applying to PG courses offered by various medical colleges the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the Bihar NEET PG counselling procedure 2022.
- MBBS Certificate.
- Mark sheet of MBBS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG counselling Factors
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) conducting the counselling below given factors.
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
NEET PG Cut off 2022
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
NEET PG cut off 2021, 2020, and 2019
|Category||NEET PG cut off percentile||NEET PG 2021 cutoff scores||NEET PG cut off scores 2020||NEET PG Cutoff scores 2019|
|Unreserved – PH||45th||283||342||317|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th||265||319||295|
Top Colleges in Bihar accepting NEET PG Scorecard
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College and Hospital||Bhagalpur|
|Nalanda Medical College||Patna|
|Mata Gujri Memorial Medical College||Kishanganj|
|Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences,||Patna|
|Shri Krishna Medical College and Hospital||Muzaffarpur|
|Darbhanga Medical College and Hospital||Darbhanga|
|Katihar Medical College||Katihar|