BMS Institute of Technology Bangalore Direct Admission
Direct Admission in BMS Institute of Technology, Bangalore. Admission Procedure & fee Structure for B.Tech in BMS Institute of Technology. Call Now…
The BMSIT is a private institute offering technical / engineering education. It is situated in Bangalore, Karnataka. It is a well-established private engineering college recognized by the AICTE, Government of India and is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belagavi. Students from all over the world apply for admission to BMS Institute of Technology Bangalore.
Programs Offered at BMSIT
Students seeking BMSIT admission can choose from amongst a variety of courses
- Undergraduate Programs
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Post Graduate Programs
- MCA – Masters of Computer Application
- M.Tech – Machine Design
- M.Tech – Computer Science & Engineering
- Research Programs
- M.Sc – Engineering
Eligibility for admission in BMS Institute of Technology
BMSIT Bangalore admission to any of the courses is strictly based on the eligibility criteria as mentioned. For the undergraduate courses admission in BMS College of Engineering Bangalore requires the below-mentioned criteria
- Should have passed the 2nd year Pre-University or 12th standard or equivalent examination
- Physics and Mathematics should have been compulsory subjects, along with one of the following subjects – Chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science, Biology or Electronics.
- Should have secured not less than 45% of aggregate marks in optional subjects with English as one of the languages
For students seeking BMS Institute of Technology Bangalore admission to Post Graduate courses need to satisfy the following criteria
- Should have passed bachelor’s degree with not less than 50% as an aggregate in B.E/B.Tech.
- For admission in BMSIT MCA course – Candidates should have passed Bachelor Degree examination with not less than 50% of the marks in all the years of the degree examination and should have secured 50% marks in Mathematics or Statistics or Computer science or Computer Programming or Computer Applications or Business Statistics as optional or electives.
However, students who seem to miss the Direct Admission in BMS Institute of Technology to any of the courses can seek admission in BMS Institute of Technology by other sources also.
Other procedures for admission in BMSIT –
For students who score less in their exams and look for direct admission in prime colleges, there are other options available too. They can try the BMS Institute of Technology Management Quota admission. Management quota admission in BMS Institute of Technology can be sought by students desirous of the seat for a course offered at the Institute. Do not fret over missing the test dates or not passing the entrance exams, we are here to help! We help you if you cannot secure Direct Admission in BMSIT via other means like quota seats.
The NRI Quota admission in BMS Institute of Technology is specially devised for students traveling from abroad to secure admission here to their desired courses.
Are you confused with your career what to choose after completing school or complete any degree/courses and want to study higher educational courses? Then “Direct Admission in BMS Institute of Technology” guides you to get best solution for your career which suits well with your profile.
We aimed at provide required help to student to make understand their abilities and choose apt career path appropriately. Our services included of counselling by group of pre-planned services which brings best guidance to those who want to choose their career!
Our Counselling and Guidance included of,
- Get direct admission in B.Tech /B.E in all branches of engineering (All Other Courses) in BMS College of Engineering.
- We guide and help students and parents by proper counselling on choosing colleges, courses, entrance exams preparation, education loans, scholarships and involved many things.
- We guide you to get direct admission in BMS College of Engineering Bangalore.
Admission Criteria of BMS Institute of Technology is,
- 10+2 or PUC or equivalent
- Minimum 45 % in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Biotechnology or Computer Science
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate from a recognized University.
Anyone who missed college seats in BMS College of Engineering where he ambitious to join due to low score got in entrance exams can grab this chance by follow our advice and counselling.
As we leading educational consultants in Bangalore, can provide counselling and advice on,
- Direct Admission in BMS Institute of Technology
- Management Quota Admission in BMS Institute of Technology
- NRI Quota Admission in BMS Institute of Technology (NRI students and foreign student can contact us)
BMS College of Engineering Courses
BMS Institute of Technology offers the courses in many stream of Engineering, MBA, Executive MBA, Business Analytics and more.
Department of BMS Engineering College:
|UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES||POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES||RESEARCH PROGRAMMES|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||Masters of Computer Applications (MCA)||DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY (Ph. D)|
|Computer Science and Engineering||M.Tech in Machine Design|
|Information Science and Engineering||M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
BMS Institute of Technology Fees Structure
Engineering Cousre Fees Structure
|CIVIL ENGINEERING||[B.E]||4 Years||Full Time||60||2,00,000/year|
|COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING||[B.E]||4 Years||Full Time||180||5,50,000/year|
|ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING||[B.E]||4 Years||Full Time||60||2,00,000/year|
|ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING||[B.E]||4 Years||Full Time||180||3,00,000/year|
|INFORMATION SCIENCE & ENGINEERING||[B.E]||4 Years||Full Time||120||4,00,000/year|
|MECHANICAL ENGINEERING||[B.E]||4 Years||Full Time||60||2,00,000/year|
|TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING||[B.E]||4 Years||Full Time||60||2,00,000/year|
Computer Course Fees Structure
|M.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering)||[M.Tech]||2 Years||Full Time||18||75,000|
|M.Tech (Machine Design)||[M.Tech]||2 Years||Full Time||18||1,00,000|
|MCA||[M.C.A]||2 Years||Full Time||60||2,00,000|
The second-year fee for all M.Tech courses is Rs.1,00,000 and for MCA it is Rs.75,000 for the second Year.
Disclaimer:This advertisement is regarding guidance for admissions through Management Quota in a private engineering college.
Mr. Rahul Rathor 09035924718 , 08880893336
Timings To Call 10 AM to 1 PM & 3 PM to 8 PM.
Send Your Query To [email protected]
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / NAVIMUMBAI / CHENNAI / NOIDA & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding medical & dental admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.