D Y Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai MBBS Admission
Direct admission for MBBS in D Y Patil Medical College Mumbai has begun for the tutorial year 2020-21. The College is also called Padmashree Dr DY Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai. The College Affiliated with Padmashree Dr D Y Patil University (Deemed), Navi Mumbai and Approved by Medical Council Of India (MCI). DY Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai gives each UG Course. MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) is a 5 ½ years (4.6 academic course duration + 1-year internship) under graduation professional degree medical science course.
DY Patil Vidyapeeth Medical College Mumbai – All the candidates are expected to appear in the NEET UG entrance examination as per the rules of Medical Council of India. A candidate must apply through us for college for MBBS in India.
DY Patil deemed to be University, School of Medicine was established in the year 1989 by Hon Dr. D. Y. Patil the Founder President of the DY Patil Group, with the vision and dream of making DYPSOM an institute that plays a crucial role in shaping students to become pioneers in the field of medicine. Located in the heart of Navi Mumbai, DYPSOM is a center of teaching, research and learning for more than 2,000 students. The Central Library spread over an area of 4000 sq. mt. is accessible 24/7.
|MBBS||Candidate should have 10+2 (PCBE) with respective topics with 50% marks together with NEET UG scorecard|
Admission for UG (MBBS course) in Maharashtra top medical college Dr DY Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai has been started. UG/ medical seats for MBBS available at Dr DY Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai Maharashtra under management & NRI quota.
We offer your direct admission in DY Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai located at Maharashtra state of India. Get your admission under management quota without hassles through our world class ug medical guidance consultancy lead by MR RAHUL RATHOR from Bangalore, India.
MBBS is one of the most demanded courses in India who have qualified for UG studies after their 12th standard govt recognized Boards. Seats are limited so candidates must register themselves now in our portal and get consultancy from our team for your admission in Padmashree Dr DY Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai.
Registration for MBBS Admission in Dr D.Y Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai
Direct Admission in MBBS in DY Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai
Before we go to finish college evaluation, allow us to take a look on the College details of DY Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai.
|College Name||Padmashree Dr DY Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai|
|Famous Name||DY Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai|
|Year of Establishment||1989|
|Affiliated to||Padmashree Dr D Y Patil University (Deemed), Navi Mumbai|
|Recognition by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|PG Courses||MD, MS|
|Super Specialty Courses||M.Ch, DM|
|Super Specialty Intake||06|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
Direct Admission for MBBS in Padmashree Dr D.Y Patil Medical College (DYPSOM Navi Mumbai) Through Management Quota
Contact for Admission for MBBS in Dr DY Patil Medical College (DYPSOM Navi Mumbai) Management / NRI quota. If you qualified in NEET UG and got low score then don’t unfastened hope and waste another year to pursue your MBBS dreams. You can directly contact us at at +91-9035924718 / +91 8880893336 or email@example.com for admission below management / NRI quota in Private and deemed college.
DY Patil Medical College Mumbai Fees Structute & Intake
|MBBS||Click Here||250||5.5 year (4.5 years academic education + 1 year internship)|
DUP Medical College Navi Mumbai Hostel Fees
|Admission Fees(one time)||N/A|
15 % of Tuition Fees as Eligibility/ Enrollment (One Time)
3% raise in fees p.a. just for NRI Quota
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Padmashree Dr DY Patil Medical College Mumbai
- Admission Seekers should have an 10+2 with physics, biology/zoology, chemistry and english as mandatory subjects with recognized govt or state board.
- Merit within the NEET UG examination.
As per the Indian Medical Council Act – 1956, as amended in 2016 & Dentist Act – 1984 as amended in 2016, on-line functions are invited for NEET UG – 2020.
The examination shall be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for admission MBBS Courses in India approved by Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
Admission to all seats of MBBS courses shall be performed via National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) 2020.
Based on the NEET UG examination scores conducted by CBSE.
DY Patil Medical College Mumbai Cut off
DY Patil Medical College Mumbai NEET Cut off
To take admission in all India medical colleges for UG courses you have to meet the cutoff score with following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
NEET UG 2020 Cutoff
- Aspirants are required to acquire minimal qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination to be able to qualify for additional admission course of.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to acquire marks equal to at the least 40th percentile to be thought of for AIQ and state counselling course of.
- Aspirants who belong to UR class are required to score equal to at the least 50th percentile
Candidates can verify the for NEET 2020 aanticipated reduce off examination given beneath as per the earlier yr traits:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
For UG Candidates
Candidates who might be allotted a seat to this college might be requested to report with following documents to finish the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificates and mark sheet (for date of beginning)
- Class 12 certificates and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size pictures
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
DY Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai Counselling
A candidate can go to the official portal of to get themselves registered for NEET 2020 Maharashtra State Counselling.
Before we converse the counselling process for Maharashtra NEET 2020, Let us first take a look on the Type of NEET Counselling 2020 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all of the seats in Central and Deemed Universities together with BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all of the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state personal colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate making use of for Medical/Dental Colleges in Maharashtra should have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota might be performed in two rounds in on-line mode. The counselling will consist of those steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official web site.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to decide on the programs and colleges of your choice and eventually lock-in the preferences within the on-line portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment might be printed on-line on the idea of obtainable vacancies and candidate’s decisions.
- Reporting to college: Those who might be allotted a seat within the first round, might be required to both reject the allotted seat or report back to the allotted college and full the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register within the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 talked about above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it’s to be noted that, those that might be allotted a seat within the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) is not going to be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
|DY Patil Medical College Mumbai Reviews||8.2/10|
DY Patil Medical College Mumbai Address
|Address:||11, Ayyappa Rd, Dr D Y Patil Vidyanagar, Sector 7, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400706|
Get full Details About DY Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai
Medical Colleges in India
If you’re searching Management Quota Direct Admission in DY Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai or in any campus of DY Patil Kolhapur, DY Patil Pune, MGM Navi Mumbai, BVMC Sangli, BVDU Pune, KIMS Karad, TMC Mumbai, PIMS Loni, MGM Aurangabad, VIMS Ahmadnagar, NKP Salve Nagpur, JNMC (Datta Meghe) Wardha, PDMMC Amravati, ACPM Dhule Call on +91-8880893336