Padmashree Dr. DY. Patil Medical College Pune is a well-regarded private medical college in Pimpri, Maharashtra. It can also be popularly known as DY Patil Medical College Pune located in Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra. Dr DY Patil Medical College Pune is a constituent unit of Dr D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune was based in the yr 1996 Hon Dr D. Y. Patil, the Founder President of the DY Patil Group. DPU Medical College Pune Institute is one of the leading Medical College In Maharashtra. DY Patil Institute provides MBBS, MD, MS, Super Speciality courses & Ph.D. in medicine courses.
DPU Medical College Pune is affiliated with Dr DY Patil University (Deemed) Pune and approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC) formerly known as the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Dr DY Patil Medical College Pune is a constituent unit of Dr D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune, which is a NAAC re-accredited Vidyapeeth with 3.62 CGPA on a four-point scale at A Grade in the year 2015 (2nd Cycle) and ISO 9001:2008 certified and ISO 9001-2015 certified ‘Deemed to be University.
DY Patil Medical College Pune is established in 25,000 sq. ft of the area of completed construction.
Dr DY Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre Pune has a completely useful 2011 bedded Hospital that spreads over 53 units of Hospital full of all services and advanced technology.
DPU Hospital: Dr. DY Patil Hi-Tech Hospital & Research Centre Pune is a multi-specialty hospital and has around 2200 Plus outpatients every day.
Dr DY Patil Medical College Pune
We are going to share all of the important details about DPU Medical College Pune like Admission process, Courses, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Hospital, Hostel Facilities, Ranking, Cutoff, Result, NEET Counselling, Contact Details etc.
DPU Hospital has 2011 bedded with a multi-specialty hospital that spreads over 53 units. It offers 30 well-furnished Operation Theatres with new modular advanced technology. The Intensive Care unit occupies 150 beds. There are 80 Outpatient consultation suites available. The Central Clinical Laboratory operates at 24×7 services. Radiology, Pathology, Biochemistry, Microbiology and Molecular Biology Laboratories are available.
DPU Hospital & Research Centre is one of Maharashtra’s biggest, modern, state of the art hospital spread across 8,27,702 sq. ft. We are famous for our excellent facilities and empathetic medical team. Ethics, honesty, and transparency are the pillars of our foundation.
Admission in Dr DY Patil Medical College Pune
Dr DY Patil Medical College Pune commenced with 250 seats for the MBBS course, 220 Seats for MD/MS course and 30 Seats for the DM/M.Ch course which was the annual intake. The main goal of the Institute, besides imparting education, is to educate and train in such a way so that there is an overall development of the student.
We go to complete the college Overview, let us have a look at the College details of DPU Medical College Pune.
|Name of Institute||Padmashree Dr DY Patil Medical College Pune|
|Popular Name||Dr DY Patil Medical College Pune, DPU Medical College Pune|
|Location||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Year of Establishment||1996|
|Institute Type||Deemed (Private)|
|Affiliated to||Dr DY Patil University (Deemed) Pune|
|Affiliated Hospital||DPU Hospital Pune|
|No. of Beds||2011 (Teaching Bed in Hospital)|
|UG Courses offered||MBBS|
|PG Courses offered||MD/MS|
|Super Specialization (DM/M.Ch)||30|
|Entrance Exam||NEET UG, NEET PG|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Maharashtra|
|All India Rank||31|
|Maharashtra State Rank||–|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
Affiliation and Recognition
|Affiliated||Dr DY Patil University (Deemed) Pune|
|Management||Private (Deemed University)|
DY Patil Medical College Pune Courses
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate (PG)|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Examination Type||Yearly/Semester||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 with PCB as the main subjects||MBBS from a recognized University|
DY Patil Pune offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||4 ½ Years+1 Year Internship|
MBBS Intake Capacity
|Course||GEN Seats||NRI Seats||Intake|
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Bond and Stipend Details
After MBBS course completion in DY Patil Medical College Pune, candidates are obliged to complete compulsory rural service. If candidates skip service, they need to pay a service bond penalty to proceed for medical council registration / post-graduate studies. Details of Service Years and Penalty is given below. During the study, interns are entitled to get monthly stipend.
|0||0||Data Not Available|
NEET UG Important Link
DY Patil Medical College Pune offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
|Course Name||GEN Seats||NRI Seats||Annual Intake (Seats)||Duration|
|MD – Physiology||03||–||03||3 Years|
|MD – Paediatrics||15||03||18||3 Years|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||13||04||17||3 Years|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||19||–||19||3 Years|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||08||02||10||3 Years|
|MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||08||03||11||3 Years|
|MS – Orthopaedics||11||04||15||3 Years|
|MD – Psychiatry||06||01||07||3 Years|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||12||04||16||3 Years|
|MS – ENT||07||01||08||3 Years|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||08||–||08||3 Years|
|MD – Pathology||14||–||14||3 Years|
|MS – General Surgery||20||04||24||3 Years|
|MD – General Medicine||19||05||24||3 Years|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||02||–||02||3 Years|
|MD – Pharmacology||05||01||06||3 Years|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||03||–||03||3 Years|
|MD – Microbiology||03||–||03||3 Years|
|MD – Emergency Medicine||03||01||04||3 Years|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine||07||01||08||3 Years|
Super Specialization Intake
|M.Ch – Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery||04|
|DM – Nephrology||03|
|DM – Neurology||02|
|M.Ch – Plastic Surgery/Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery||02|
|DM – Interventional Radiology||02|
|M.Ch – Surgical Oncology||02|
|M.Ch – Paediatric Surgery||02|
|DM- Medical Gastroenterology||02|
|DM – Critical Care Medicine||02|
|M.Ch – Thoracic Surgery/Cardio Thoracic Surgery/Cardio Vascular and thoracic Surgery||03|
|DM – Cardiology||03|
|M.Ch – Neuro Surgery||03|
MD/MS, Super Specialization Intake Capacity
|Course||GEN Seats||NRI Seats||Intake|
DY Patil Medical College Pune PG Bond Details and Monthly Stipend
Find DY Patil Medical College Pimpri Pune PG courses compulsory years of service and penalty amount mentioned in the rural service bond is given below. The monthly stipend amount received during the study period is also given below.
NEET PG Important Link
DY Patil Medical College Pune Admission Process
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG |
For PG Courses: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET-PG Eligibility Criteria
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Maharashtra NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling
|Maharashtra Medical College||Click here|
|Maharashtra Medical Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Medical Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Medical Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
- For Admission in UG Medical, courses Candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG Medical, courses Candidates can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS (Medical)/ BDS (Dental) Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB combined.
- Admission Seekers must have an MBBS degree from a medical college recognized by NMC and completed an internship
- Merit in the NEET PG exam.
DY Patil Medical College Pune Fee Structure 2023
For MBBS Fees
|Particular||Gen /Mgt Category|
(7% Yearly Increment)
(7% Yearly Increment)
|1st Year Tuition Fee||Rs. 26,50,000/-||US $43,500|
|2nd Year Tuition Fee||Rs. 28,35,500/-||US $46,545|
|3rd Year Tuition Fee||Rs. 30,33,985/-||US $49,803|
|4th Year Tuition Fee||Rs. 32,46,364/-||US $53,289|
|5thYear Tuition Fee||Rs. 34,73,609/-||US $57,020|
|Total Tuition Fee||Rs. 1,52,39,458/-||US $2,50,157|
(One Time First Year Only)
|Rs. 2,00,000/-||The US $2700|
|Hostel Fee with Mess||Rs. 3,05,000/-||The US $4500|
|Caution money||Rs. 50,000/-||Rs. 50,000/-|
We provide detailed information about the Dr. DY Patil Medical College Pune MD/MS courses fee structure in Indian Currency. Candidates can check the DPU Medical College Pune general quota fee, NRI quota fee, hostel fee etc.
|Name of Departments||General/ Management Quota Fees||NRI Quota Fees|
|MD Anesthesia||26,25,000/-||75,000 USD|
|MD Community Medicine (PSM)||7,00,000/-||–|
|MD Dermatology||52,50,000/-||1,25,000 USD|
|MD Emergency Medicine||36,75,000/-||1,15,000 USD|
|MD General Medicine||36,75,000/-||1,15,000 USD|
|MD Pathology||14,70,000/-||35,000 USD|
|MD Pediatrics||36,75,000/-||90,000 USD|
|MD Psychiatry||26,25,000/-||75,000 USD|
|MD Radiology||52,50,000/-||1,25,000 USD|
|MD (TB and Chest)||26,25,000/-||75,000 USD|
|MS ENT||26,25,000/-||75,000 USD|
|MS General Surgery||36,75,000/-||90,000 USD|
|MS Obs & Gynae||36,75,000/-||1,15,000 USD|
|MS Ophthalmology||36,75,000/-||90,000 USD|
|MS Orthopedics||36,75,000/-||1,00,000 USD|
We have mentioned the Dr DY Patil Medical College Pune Hostel Structure in this selection.
|Hostel Fee: 3 seater Non AC with Mess||Rs. 3,05,000/-p.a|
|Hostel Fee: 3 Seater Non AC with Mess for NRI candidates||$4500 p.a|
|Caution Money||Rs. 50,000/- will be deposited at the time of admission, which is refundable without any interest after completing the course and deduction of all dues.|
Note: Fees shall be increased by 7% each year
Mandatory requirements: One year bond at the end of course
DY Patil Medical College Pune Cut off
DY Patil Medical College Pimpri Pune Cutoff is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET UG 2023 Cutoff (ANNOUNCED)
- Aspirants are required to acquire minimal qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2023 entrance examination to be able to qualify for additional admission courses.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to acquire marks equal to at the least 40th percentile to be thought of for AIQ and state counselling courses of.
- Aspirants who belong to UR class are required to score equal to at the least 50th percentile
|Category||NEET 2023 cutoff||NEET 2023 cutoff score||Number of Qualifying Candidates|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||136-121||405|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||120-107||179|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||120-107||50|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||120-108||23|
NEET Cutoff 2022 vs 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2022 Cutoff||2021 Cutoff||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||116-105||137-122||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||104-93||121-108||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||104-93||121-108||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||104-93||121-108||128-113||119-107|
To take admission in all India medical colleges for UG programs you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
NEET PG Cutoff
To take admission to all India medical colleges for PG courses, you must achieve the following NEET cutoff score and percentile:
PG Cutoff 2023 (Announced)
|Categories||NEET PG 2023 minimum |
qualifying or eligibility criteria
|NEET PG 2023 Cutoff score|
|General / EWS||50th||291|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
PG Cutoff 2022
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)||Revised Minimum Cutoff percentile for Qualifying Criteria||Revised Cut-off Score|
|General / EWS||50th||275||25th Percentile||201|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
|UR PWD||45th||260||20th Percentile||186|
PG Cutoff 2021
|Category||NEET PG Cutoff percentile (2021)||Cutoff Percentile as per Qualifying Criteria as Mentioned in Information Bulletin||Revised Minimum Cutoff percentile for Qualifying Criteria||Revised Cut-off Score|
PG Cutoff 2020
|Category||NEET PG Cutoff percentile (2020)||Cutoff Percentile as per Qualifying Criteria as Mentioned in Information Bulletin||Revised Minimum Cutoff percentile for Qualifying Criteria||Revised Cut-off Score|
PG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Min. qualify Criteria as per Information Bulletin||Cut-off Score as per qualifying|
criteria in Information Bulletin
|Revised min. qualifying criteria||Revised cutoff Score|
|General||50th Percentile||340||44th Percentile||313|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th Percentile||295||34th Percentile||270|
|Persons with Disability||45th Percentile||317||39th Percentile||291|
Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2023
Maharashtra NEET counselling 2023: Counselling process conducted by the DMER (Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra). The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official website of DMER.
Maharashtra NEET Counselling Process
NEET Counselling Procedure
Let us first look at the type of NEET counseling 2023 for state and AIQ quotas before we discuss the Maharashtra NEET 2023 counseling procedure.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preference through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies at the allotted college on the prescribed date and timing.
NEET 2023 AIQ Counselling Process
Candidates making use of Medical/Dental Colleges in Maharashtra should have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2023. Counselling of NEET 2023 for All India Quota might be performed in four rounds: NEET AIQ Round 1, NEET AIQ Round 2, NEET AIQ Round 3, AIQ Stray Vacancy Round. The counselling will consist of those steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
How to Apply
- Step I: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill his/her personal information. Make sure all the information are correct while filling the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates need to proceed with payment of the Counselling Fee. The counselling Fee will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of Counselling Fee:
a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on a computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he/she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
For aspirants who are applying to PG courses offered by DPU Medical College Pune the following flow chart shows short but important information about the counselling procedure.
Documents Required for Verification
For UG Candidates
- NEET UG 2023 Admit card
- NEET 2023 Score card with All India Rank
- Provisional Allotment Letter generated online
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Domicile Certificate
- SSC(10th) Mark sheet/Passing Certificate
- HSC(12th) Mark sheet/Passing Certificate
- Demand Draft
- Caste certificate and validity certificate (wherever applicable)
- Proof of Nationality of India / Passport / Domicile /Nationality certificate
- Recent passport size colour photographs – 8 (Eight) copies
- NRI Documents to verify NRI status (wherever applicable)
- Gap Certificate (Affidavit) (Wherever applicable)
- Transfer certificate / College Leaving Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last
- Migration Certificate (Wherever applicable)
- Conduct and Character Certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness by Registered Medical Practitioner on the letterhead
- Physically Handicapped certificate (wherever applicable)
For PG Candidates
- NEET PG 2023 Provisional Allotment Letter
- NEET PG 2023 Admit Card
- NEET PG 2023 Mark Sheet & Rank Percentile Sheet
- 10th Passing Certificate/Birth Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Statement of Mark Sheet of I, II, III MBBS Examination
- MBBS Degree / Passing Certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- Permanent Registration Certificate (MCI/State Medical Council)
- Attempt Certificate MBBS
- Bonafide Certificate
- MBBS Transfer & Migration Certificate
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Age, Nationality / Domicile Certificate/Passport (Photocopy)
- Cast, Validity & Non Creamy layer Certificate (if applicable)
- Bond Release Certificate Or Receipt of amount paid for release of Bond (if applicable)
- PAN Card & Aadhar Card (Photocopy-Candidate & Father/Gordian of Candidate) Bring Original at the time of admission)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Minimum 5 copies of photograph.
- Employers Relieving certificate(if Employed)
DY Patil Medical College Pune Facilities
|Library||Community Health Centre|
|24 Hour Help Line||I.C.U Super Speciality Centre|
|Blood Bank||Diagnostic Services|
|Accident & Emergency Department||OPD-Indoor Services|
DY Patil Medical College Pune Ranking & Reputation
DY Patil Medical College Pune Address
|Address:||Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri, Pune, Pune 411018 Maharashtra, India.|
How to Reach DY Patil Medical College Pune
|Airways||Pune Airport – 17.4 km.|
|Railways||Nearest Railway Station – 15.0 km.|
|Roadways||Nearest Bus Stand – 15.0 km.|