NEET PG Counselling is done by the state medical board after declared the result to give admission in medical post-graduation seats. In Maharashtra NEET PG counselling procedure 2022 conducting in once per year by the Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Mumbai. NEET Post Graduation exam counselling conducting every year in state wise by the state counselling board. Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Mumbai conduct the counselling process according to the National Board of Education (NBE) norms. Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Mumbai give admission to different Government / private medical college affiliated with the State Medical University of Maharashtra as per NEET PG ranking score or marks.
Throughout the article, you will get to know about Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling procedure for Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Date||21 May 2022|
|NEET PG result 2022||01 June 2022|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2022 Counselling starting date||15 September 2022 (Announced)|
|Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling starting date||To be announced|
|Maharashtra NEET PG Conducting Authority||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
Here, We are Provided the Some important dates of Maharashtra NEET PG Admission:
|Publication of Provisional Common Merit List||Will be notified later|
|Publication of Seat Matrix||Will be notified later|
|Online Preference form filling||Will be notified later|
|Declaration of 1st Selection list||Will be notified later|
|Physical/Online joining and filling of status retention form with Online payment of fees||Will be notified later|
Maharashtra NEET-PG Counselling Important Dates
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates of Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling 2022. The candidates are requested to check the dates regularly for the latest updates:
|Event||NEET PG counselling dates|
|UP NEET PG 2022 counselling round 1|
|Verification of seat matrix by institutes||To be announced|
|Registration for counselling round 1||To be announced|
|Last date of registration fee payment for counselling round 1||To be announced|
|Choice filling and locking for counselling round 1||To be announced|
|Allotment of seats for counselling round 1||To be announced|
|Provisional result of counselling round 1||To be announced|
|Final NEET PG counselling result||To be announced|
|Reporting at allotted college||To be announced|
|UP NEET PG 2022 counselling round 2|
|Verification of seat matrix||To be announced|
|Registration for counselling round 2||To be announced|
|Last date of registration fee payment for counselling round 2||To be announced|
|Choice filling and locking for counselling round 2||To be announced|
|Allotment of seats for counselling round 2||To be announced|
|Provisional result of counselling round 2||To be announced|
|Reporting at allotted college||To be announced|
|UP NEET PG counselling mop-up|
|Verification of seat matrix||To be announced|
|Online registration and payment||To be announced|
|Choice filling and locking||To be announced|
|Processing of seat allotment||To be announced|
|NEET PG counselling result||To be announced|
|Reporting at the allotted colleges||To be announced|
Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Mumbai to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2022 Maharashtra State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET PG 2022, Let us first have a look at the Maharashtra NEET PG Counselling schedule 2022.
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- www.dmer.org/new/
- For registration, seekers will use his/her NEET PG roll no. and email registration in All India NEET PG (AI-NEET PG) and follow instructions on screen.
- Thereafter the candidate’s AI-NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment after which SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET-PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College they must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Mumbai.
- After paying of security money and after state merit list has been declared, online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Applicant would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment receipt
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list reference shall be AI-NEET-PG 2022
- Final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit website- www.dmer.org/new/
- Click on choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
– Choice filing can be done on several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you’ll lose your work.
– Choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After last date of choice, filing is over, seat allotment list will be declared online mode.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. Login to website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded then previous allotment will be automatically
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on merit cum option basis.
3. Physically handicapped category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before medical board constituted by dates will be available on www.dmer.org/new/website.
4. Candidate eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and thereafter during the course of study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and/or any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match it will be counted as unfair means and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date he/she shall forfeit any right of admission on the basis of said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second round will be entertained.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
Aspirants who are applying to PG courses offered various medical colleges the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the Maharashtra NEET PG counselling procedure 2022.
- MBBS Certificate.
- Mark sheet of MBBS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG counselling Norms
Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Mumbai conducting the counselling below given Norms.
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
Cutoff Marks 2022
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
Top Colleges in Maharashtra accepting NEET PG Scorecard
|Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Government Medical College||Pune|
|Topiwala National Medical College||Mumbai|
|Dr Vasantrao Pawar Medical College, Hospital|
& Research Centre
|Government Medical College||Nagpur|
|Government Medical College||Aurangabad|
|Shri Vasant Rao Naik Govt. Medical College,||Yavatmal|
|Government Medical College||Mumbai|
|Government medical college||Miraj|