PGIMER 2023 Exam Dates for 6 year course (INI CET) has been released on 05th September 2022. It is conducted by Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education and Research Chandigarh. Application Correction for DM/ M.CH can be done from 30th September to 03rd October 2022. Admission in 6 years MD/ MS courses can be done based on Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI-CET). It is a national level entrance test which will be organised by AIIMS, New Delhi. The examination is organised to offer admission in 6 years MD/ MS and MD/ MCH & DM Hospital Administrative course. Here we are providing details regarding dates, result, counselling and much more regarding PGIMER 2023.
Candidates can apply for admission in these courses online at pgimer.edu.in. PGIMER is a University level exam conducted twice a year for select candidates for admission in those courses. Each course has its own set of admission criteria however, the qualifying entrance exam is the common criteria.
PGIMER 2023 Entrance Exam
This article will help you to know about various parameters associated with PGIMER 2021 Exam like Application Process, Fees, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Participating Institutes and Exam Centres. Students who want to apply for the entrance are hereby notified to check this complete article carefully.
|Full Exam Name||Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Entrance Exam|
|Short Exam Name||PGIMER Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||PGIMER Chandigarh|
|Frequency of Conduct||2 times a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||Rs. 1500 for General/ OBC/OCI/NRI [Online]Rs. 1200 for SC/ST category [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Number of Seats||MD/MS-207|
Important Dates 2023
MD/MS 2023 INI CET Sessions Important Dates (Announced)
|Events||Jan Session||July Session|
|INI CET Application availability||5th September 2022||1st week of March 2023|
|Last date to apply||26th September 2022||3rd week of April 2023|
|Status of Basic Registration & last date to correct rejected Images||30th September till 3rd October 2022||–|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||6th October 2022||–|
|Admit Card Uploading date||7th November 2022||–|
|INI CET 2023 Exam Date||13th November 2022||7th May 2023|
|Result declaration||19th November 2022||–|
|Starting of Counselling||10th December 2022||–|
DM/M.Ch 2023 INI SS Sessions Important Dates (Announced)
|Events||Jan Session||July Session|
|Online registration starts||29th September 2022||3rd week of March 2023|
|Registration ends till||17th October 2022||Last week of March 2023|
|Uploading of Application status||21st October 2022||1st week of April 2023|
|Documents submission||25th October 2022||April 2023|
|Release of Admit card||31st October 2022||2nd/ 3rd week of April 2023|
|INI SS 2023 Exam Date||6th November 2022||3rd/4th week of April 2023|
|Result (for all INIs)||11th November 2022||May 2023|
|Result Stage 1 (for AIIMS applicants only)||January 2023||May 2023|
|Departmental Assessment (only for AIIMS applicants)||January/ February 2023||May/ June 2023|
|Final Result declaration||February 2023||June 2023|
Why Choose PGIMER?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look at some of the salient features of PGIMER which will give the answer to the question Why to choose PGIMER Entrance Exam.
- PGIMER 2023 conducted by Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education and Research Chandigarh.
- PGIMER 2023 is a University level exam which is conducted two times in a year.
- After Clear PGIMER 2023, students will able to take admission in PG courses like MD, MS, etc in January and July session.
So, if you have already made your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about PGIMER Admission Test 2023. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education and Research Chandigarh entrance exam 2023.
Admission Seekers are advised to read the full detail information on PGIMER 2023 Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of PGIMER 2023 is given below:
Admission Seekers should be a citizen of India NRI & OCI candidates can also apply.
- Qualifying Exam: The Admission Seekers must have the MBBS or equivalent Degree For MD/MS courses, recognized by the Medical Council of India.
PGIMER Admission 2023 Exam Pattern – The exam pattern specifies about various aspects of the entrance exam like marking scheme, type of questions, time duration, the total number of questions, subjects, sections, etc.
Questions will be as follows: –
- Mode of the Examination: The PGIMER 2023 Exam will be conducted in online mode. The examination will be conducted in a computer-based.
- Duration of the examination: The PGIMER 2023 entrance test will be conducted for a duration of 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Number of questions: The exam will consist of a total of 250 questions from 20 different subjects
- Type of questions: All questions will be multiple-choice questions with 5 options each. These questions can be both Single Best Answer type or Multiple Answer type. Hence a candidate can mark multiple responses for a question in PGIMER 2023.
- Negative mark: There will be negative marking for the wrong answers.
PGIMER Entrance exam 2023 is an online objective (Computer-based) test. PGIMER 2023 Syllabus will be based on the MBBS Syllabus prescribed by the authority. Candidates can check various subjects from below. One Should read given blow syllabus details.
|S.I No||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|3||Immunogenetics and Molecular Biology||10|
|9||Social and Preventive Medicine||7|
|15||Obstetrics and Gynaecology||20|
One should follow these simple steps to apply for the PGIMER 2023 Admission form.
- One has to visit the official website of PGIMER 2023 (Click here).
- Click on the apply online or register
- Fill the personal details carefully.
- After Filling the personal detail, one has to select the subject for which He/She is applying.
- Upload the photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Save the Application form for future use.
Category-wise Application Fees for the PGIMER Application form 2023 is mentioned below-
|Category of applicant||MD/MS, House Job||DM / M.Ch|
|General||Rs 1500||Rs 1500|
|SC/ST||Rs 1200||Rs 1500|
Mode of Payment
- Online Banking
- Net Banking
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
The admit card for the PGIMER 2023 July Session will soon be released on the official website.
The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be download from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. If a candidate fails to show His/Her PGIMER 2021 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the test. You can follow these steps to Download Admit card for PGIMER 2023 Entrance examination.
PGIMER Result will be declared in July 2023. The result will release online on the website. Students can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details are given below.
Admission Seekers need to follow the below given important Steps for PGIMER 2023
- Go to the official website of PGIMER
- Click on “PGIMER Result” tab/link mentioned on the official website.
- Enter any two details from – Roll number, date of birth and application number.
- Click on Submit button.
- View result and download PGIMER Scorecard.
After the declaration of the result, the counselling will be started through offline mode. The Counselling will commence forthwith. It will be conducted in three rounds. Aspirants have to go through Biometric fingerprint and image verification before appearing for counselling. Aspirants have to produce their original documents at the time of the counselling process. Candidate’s documents will be verified during counselling. The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the merit list.
Nessecery Documents Required For Counselling
- Printout of PGIMER Application Form 2023
- PGIMER Admit Card 2023
- 10th& 12thMark Sheets
- 10th& 12thPassing Certificate
- Original degrees of qualifying MBBS or provisional mark sheet
- Age Proof Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Aadhar Card for selected category candidates
- Internship certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Six Passport Size Photograph
- ID proof with photograph (same as used during registration)
After a few days of the exam, the student can check the PGIMER Answer key. It will conduct online mode, the official portal of authority candidates can check out answer key of PGIMER. This will show their performance and according to that candidates can prepare for further steps.
There are given some major detail of PGIMER
- The answer key will contain the correct answers to the questions asked in the PGIMER
- PGIMER answer key will be published within a week after the examination.
- Students can get the answer key via online mode through the website.
- Through the answer key, candidates can have an idea about their performance in the examination.
Popular Medical Entrance in India
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG)||Click Here|
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-PG)||Click Here|
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET MDS)||Click Here|
|All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS PG)||Click Here|
|Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER PG)||Click Here|
|All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)||Click Here|
|Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)||Click Here|
|Address||PGIMER, Sector-12, Chandigarh 160 012, India|