Hello Candidates, AIAPGET 2022 Application Form Notification has been released. However, AIAPGET 2022 dates will be announced by NTA. Candidates will have to apply online for the exam. The All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test is also known as AIAPGET. This exam is the only gateway for admissions into MD/MS/PG Diploma courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy. Which is offered by various government and private medical colleges of the country. All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test 2022 will be conducted by the National Test Agency (NTA).
This post will help you to know about various parameters associated with AIAPGET 2022 Exam like Application Process, Fees, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Participating Institutes and Exam Centres. Students want to apply for the entrance are hereby notified to check this complete post carefully.
AIAPGET 2022 Useful Resources
Here we have mentioned some useful resources of AIAPGET 2022, that will help you.
|AIAPGET 2022 Notification||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2022 Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|AIAPGET 2022 Exam Pattern||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2022 Syllabus||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2022 Cutoff||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2022 Counselling||Click here|
|AIAPGET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click here|
The AIAPGET 2022 entrance exam will be conducted in Online mode (Computer- Based Test). The duration of this entrance exam is 2 hours in the examination. The multiple-choice questions asked will be asked in the examination of the AIAPGET 2022 exam.
|Name of Examination||All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test – AIAPGET|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||3rd week of September 2022|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Duration of Examination||2 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||120 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Marking Scheme||+4 mark for right response|
-1 for wrong response
Zero mark for no response
|Exam Fees||2,700 (for general and OBC)|
1,800 (for SC,ST, PwD)
|Languages available for the Examination||Ayurveda– English and Hindi|
Unani– English and Urdu
Siddha– English and Tamil
Homoeopathy– English only
|No. of test cities||83|
Candidates are advised to go through the important dates of AIAPGET 2022 to know details about the examination and admission timeline. By knowing the important dates, the candidates will be less likely to miss out on any important process of the entrance examination.
|Starting Date of Online Registration||1st week of August 2022|
|Last Date of Online Registration||3rd week of August 2022|
|Last Date of Fee Submission||3rd week of August 2022|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on Website||4th week of August 2022|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||1st week of September 2022|
|Date of Examination||3rd week of September 2022|
|Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys||3rd week of September 2022|
|Declaration of Result||September 2021|
Why Choose AIAPGET 2022?
Before we go in deep, let us have a look over some of the salient features of AIAPGET 2022 exam which will give the answer to the question Why to choose AIAPGET 2022 Entrance Exam.
- AIAPGET 2022 exam is conducted by the National Test Agency (NTA) across different cities in India.
- AIAPGET PG is the national level examination for admission to Postgraduate course such as MD/MS/Diploma in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy.
- The other Medical institutions which offer MD/MS in other courses like dentistry and pharmacy etc. They are not covered by centralized admissions for MD/MS seats through AIAPGET for 2022 session.
- AIAPGET Counselling is conducted by AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC).
- AIAPGET 2022 application form is available online only.
- Aadhaar card is mandatory for all the Indian citizens to fill the application form.
So, if you have already made up your mind to be a part of it, then the very first thing you have to do is to read this article carefully. You will find all the detailed information about AIAPGET Admission Test 2022. Let us first have a brief look at the Eligibility Criteria and Exam Pattern of All India AYUSH Post Graduation Entrance Test 2022.
How to Fill Online Application Form
Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using unique Email Id and Mobile No.
Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
Step-3: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (file size: 20 kb – 50kb) and Candidate’s Signature (file size: 10kb – 20kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
Step-4: Pay the fee using ICICI/Syndicate/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI/Paytm and keep proof of fee paid. In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account. However, the candidate has to make another transaction, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
*Download, save and print copies of Confirmation Page after successful remittance
of fee and keep copies safely for future reference.
*All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate times.
- Candidates are advised to visit the NTA website and check their e-mails/SMS regularly for latest updates.
- The candidate shall appear at their own cost at the Examination Centre on Date and Shift indicated on their Admit Card issued by the NTA.
- Any request to change the Examination Centre, Date and subject provided on the Admit Card shall not be considered under any circumstances.
♦ Application Fee
Candidates can check the application fee for AIAPGET 2022 below.
|General / OBC candidates||Rs. 2500|
|SC / ST / PWD candidates||Rs. 1750|
♦ Mode of Payment
Candidates must pay the amount of the application fee through ICICI/Syndicate/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI/Paytm. You need to keep proof of paid fees.
♦ Documents Required
Candidates can check the list of the documents required for AIAPGET 2022 application form below.
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- Passing certificate of the qualifying examination
- Internship certificate / documents
- Photograph of the candidates (to be uploaded)
- Signature of the candidates (to be uploaded)
Aspirants are advised to read the full detail information on AIAPGET Eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or Not. Once going through all the necessary requirements, a candidate can apply for the Entrance. The eligibility conditions of AIAPGET 2022 exam is given below:
- Only Indian candidates can apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants must have a Degree or Provisional Pass Certificate in BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act.
- Internship Required: One year of the internship must be completed before 30th September 2022.
AIAPGET 2022 admit card will be available on June 2022 onward. This year NTA announced that the AIAPGET exam is of 480 Marks. Some of the highlights of AIAPGET 2022 exam pattern is mentioned below-
- Total Number of Questions – 120
- Maximum Marks – 480
- Each question carries 4 marks.
- There is -1 mark penalty for every wrong question. While 0 marks are deducted for un-attempting questions.
- This year AIAPGET will be LAN Based CBT (Computer Based Test) and in MCQ Format.
- The medium of Paper: – Ayurveda- English and Hindi – Unani- English and Urdu – Siddha- English and Tamil – Homoeopathy- English only
♦ Paper Pattern
|Details||The pattern in the Previous Years||Changes made for AIAPGET 2022|
|Total Number of Questions||100||120|
|Duration of the Exam||90 minutes||120 minutes|
Do’s and Don’ts
Candidates applying for AIAPGET Entrance Examination 2022 are advised to read the following examination guidelines before going to the exam centre.
- You should arrive at the examination centre as per reporting time mentioned in the admit card
- Carry a Valid Id proof for Verification
- You should sit in the pre-allocated seat
- Candidates should maintain silence during and after the admission test
- Make sure you sign the attendance sheet in the presence of Invigilator.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry written material inside the examination hall.
- You are not allowed to write anything on the Admit card.
- Aspirants will not be allowed to carry any electronic device like Mobile phone, calculators, cameras or any music devices.
- You will not be allowed to go out of examination hall till the completion of the entire exam time
- You are not allowed to carry eatable items inside the examination hall, only water bottle allowed.
The AIAPGET consist of a different exam. Primarily the exam syllabus is divided on the basis of the Candidate graduation. In addition to this, the applicant is eligible for only that type of exam in which he had done his graduation.
♦ For Ayurveda
Candidates who have done graduation in B.A.M.S are eligible to give AIAPGET Exam for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses in Ayurveda. The syllabus is mentioned below:-
- Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas
- Kriya Sharir
- Rachana Sharir
- Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya
- Dravyaguna Vighyan
- Roga Nidan
- Charak Samhita
- Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga
- Kaumarbhritya Parichaya
- Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)
- Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
- Research Methodology And Medical Statistics
|Ayurveda||A Guide to Ayurvedic Competitive Examination|
|Ayurveda||Global Ayurved-A Comprehensive Guide Book for All India Ayurved P.G Entrance Test PART 1 & 2|
|Unani||The Prime: Mcqs for Post Graduation Unani Entrance Examination|
|Unani||A PREMIER GUIDE FOR ALL INDIA AYUSH PG MEDICAL ENTRANCE TEST|
|Homoeopathy||SUCCESS – A guide on homoeopathy for competitive examinations|
|Homoeopathy||4000 Mcqs In Homeopathy For Upsc, Psc And Md Entrance Examinations|
|Homoeopathy||Solved Multiple Choice Questions UPSC & M.D. Entrance Examination|
The admit card for the AIAPGET 2022 will be released on 1st week of September 2022. The Admit Card or commonly known as Call Later can be downloaded from the official website. The admit card is the mandatory document to carry during the Exam hall at the time of written examination. The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website w.e.f. 1st week of September 2022 onwards and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on Date, timing and discipline as indicated in their Admit Card. If a candidate fails to show His/Her AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card at the time of the written exam, then he/she will not be allowed to appear for the test.
Exam Day Guidelines
To help the candidates appearing for the examination have a hassle-free day and keep them stress-free and calm on Exam Day, we have made some Exam day guidelines for AIAPGET 2022.
What to carry on the exam day? (✔)
- Print copy of admit Card downloaded from NTA website.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at the Centre during the Examination.
- Any one of the authorized Govt photoIDs (original,validandnon-expired),viz.PANcard/ Driving License/ VoterID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card.
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
What not to carry? (×)
- Any kind of electronic gadgets/device in the examination room/hall.
- Smoking, chewing gutka, spitting etc.in the examination room/Hall is strictly prohibited.
- Instrument/Geometry/Pencil box, Handbag, Purse, Any kind of Paper/ Stationery, Eatables/snacks and Tea/coffee/cold drinks/Water (loose or packed), Mobile Phone/ Ear Phone/Microphone/Pager, Calculator, Camera, Tape Recorder, any metallic item or electronic gadgets etc. are NOT allowed in the Examination Room/Hall.
- Any eatable item opened or packed, water bottle, tea, coffee, cold drinks, etc.
- Candidates suffering from diabetes are allowed to carry eatables (with prior intimation) like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/orange) and transparent water bottle. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolate/ candy/sandwich, etc.
All India AYUSH Post Graduation Entrance Test (PG) Result date will be declared as per the further notification from NTA. The result will be released online on the website. Students can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details. The results declared by NTA as a combined merit list for All India for Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy streams separately and counselling will be initiated by AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) for All India AYUSH quota seats.
While all concerned States / Union Territories/Universities/Deemed Universities /Institutions shall advertise to invite the application from the candidates appeared in AIAPGET 2022 for admission in various PG Courses.
The AIAPGET cut-off is based on the following criteria:-
- The number of students applied and attend the entrance test.
- A number of vacant seats.
- Previous year analysis.
- The difficulty of the question paper.
The AIAPGET Counselling starts after the commencement of AIAPGET Result. After registration through the online application form and paying fees. You get eligible for sitting in Counselling. Along with that, the counselling occurs in two rounds and mop-up round. Students can apply in either of them. Instructions for Round 1, Round 2 and Mop-Up Round is given below-
♦ Counselling Process
- Main counselling Registration which will include payment of Non-Refundable Registration fee and Refundable Security fee. (to be refunded in the account from which payment has been made as per the refund policy and conditions).
- Exercising of Choices and Locking of choices.
- Process of Seat Allotment Round-1
- Publication of result of Round-1 st
- Reporting at the allotted ASU& H College against 1st Round.