BVDU Medical College Pune
Direct admission in BVDU Medical College Pune has begun for the current tutorial year 2020-21. The College is also called Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune. The College Affiliated with Bharati Vidyapeeth University (Deemed), Pune and Approved by Medical Council Of India (MCI). Bharati Vidyapeeth Pune gives each UG and PG Course. MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) is a 5 ½ years (4.6 academic course duration + 1-year internship) under graduation and MD/MS is a 3 years post graduation professional degree medical science course.
BVP Medical College Pune – All the candidates are expected to appear in the NEET entrance examination as per the rules of Medical Council of India. A candidate must apply through us for college for MBBS and MD/MS in India.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College, Pune was established in 1989 with facility for 100 M.B.B.S. admissions per year. Presently 150 M.B.B.S. students are admitted per year. The college also runs Postgraduate Courses, admitting 100 candidates in 20 different departments every year.The college is housed in multi-stored, well ventilated, spacious building with an area of 2.5 lakh sq. ft.
|UG Courses||Candidate should have 10+2 (PCBE) with respective topics with 50% marks together with NEET UG scorecard|
|PG Courses||Candidate should have graduation in Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS) with 50% marks with scorecard of NEET PG|
Admission for UG/PG (Medical course) in Maharashtra top medical college Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune has been started. UG/PG medical seats for MBBS | MS | MD available at Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune Maharashtra under management & NRI quota.
We offer your direct admission in BVDU Medical College Pune located at Maharashtra state of India. Get your admission under management quota without hassles through our world class ug medical guidance consultancy lead by MR RAHUL RATHOR from Bangalore, India.
MBBS | MD | MS is one of the most demanded courses in India who have qualified for UG/PG studies after their 12th standard or MBBS with govt recognized Boards. Seats are limited so candidates must register themselves now in our portal and get consultancy from our team for your admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune.
Registration for MBBS | MD | MS Admission in BVDU Medical College Pune
Direct Admission in BVDU Medical College Pune
Before we go to finish college evaluation, allow us to take a look on the College details of Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune
|College Name||Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune|
|Famous Name||BVMC Pune, Bharati Medical College Pune|
|Year of Establishment||1989|
|Affiliated to||Bharati Vidyapeeth University (Deemed), Pune|
|Recognition by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|PG Courses||MD, MS|
|Super Specialty Courses||M.Ch, DM|
|Super Specialty Intake||09|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
Direct Admission in Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College and Hospital (BVDU Pune) Through Management Quota
Contact for Admission in BVDU Medical College Pune Management / NRI quota. If you qualified in NEET and got low score then don’t unfastened hope and waste another year to pursue your MBBS | MD | MS dreams. You can directly contact us at at +91-9035924718 / +91 8880893336 or email@example.com for admission below management / NRI quota in Private and deemed college.
BVDU Medical College Pune Fee Structure & Intake
|M.B.B.S.||Click Here||150||5.5 year (4.5 years academic education + 1 year internship)|
|MD General Medicine||Click Here||19||3 Years|
|MD/MS Anatomy||Click Here||03||3 Years|
|MD/MS Obstetrics & Gynaecology||Click Here||05||3 Years|
|MD/MS Ophthalmology||Click Here||02||3 Years|
|MS General Surgery||Click Here||10||3 Years|
|MD Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||Click Here||06||3 Years|
|MS Orthopaedics||Click Here||05||3 Years|
|MD Paediatrics||Click Here||06||3 Years|
|MD Physiology||Click Here||03||3 Years|
|MD Anaesthesiology||Click Here||08||3 Years|
|MD Pathology||Click Here||04||3 Years|
|MD Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy||Click Here||03||3 Years|
|MS ENT||Click Here||03||3 Years|
|MD Psychiatry||Click Here||03||3 Years|
|MD Microbiology||Click Here||04||3 Years|
|MD Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||Click Here||05||3 Years|
|MD Emergency Medicine||Click Here||03||3 Years|
|MD Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine||Click Here||01||3 Years|
|MD Bio-Chemistry||Click Here||03||3 Years|
|MD Pharmacology||Click Here||04||3 Years|
|DM Gastroenterology||Click Here||01||3 Years|
|DM Critical Care Medicine||Click Here||02||3 Years|
|DM Cardiology||Click Here||02||3 Years|
|DM Neonatology||Click Here||02||3 Years|
|M.Ch Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery||Click Here||02||3 Years|
BVDU Medical College Pune Hostel Fee
|Admission Fees(one time)||N/A|
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune
- Admission Seekers should have an 10+2 with physics, biology/zoology, chemistry and english as mandatory subjects with recognized govt or state board.
- Merit within the NEET UG examination.
As per the Indian Medical Council Act – 1956, as amended in 2016 & Dentist Act – 1984 as amended in 2016, on-line functions are invited for NEET UG – 2020.
The examination shall be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for admission MBBS Courses in India approved by Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
Admission to all seats of MBBS courses shall be performed via National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) 2020.
Based on the NEET UG examination scores conducted by CBSE.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune Cut off
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune NEET Cut off
To take admission in all India medical colleges for UG courses you have to meet the cutoff score with following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
NEET UG 2020 Cutoff
- Aspirants are required to acquire minimal qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination to be able to qualify for additional admission course of.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to acquire marks equal to at the least 40th percentile to be thought of for AIQ and state counselling course of.
- Aspirants who belong to UR class are required to score equal to at the least 50th percentile
Candidates can verify the for NEET 2020 aanticipated reduce off examination given beneath as per the earlier yr traits:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
NEET PG Cutoff
To take admission in all India medical colleges for PG programs you must meet the cutoff score with following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
PG Cutoff 2020
|Category||NEET PG Cutoff percentile (2020)||Cutoff scores (2020)|
|General Category (UR/EWS)||50th||366|
|SC/ST/OBC (Including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th||319|
For UG Candidates
Candidates whomight be allotted a seat to this college might be requested to report with following documents to finish the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificates and mark sheet (for date of beginning)
- Class 12 certificates and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size pictures
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identification proof within the type of Certificate with an attested photograph from Head of Institution final studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the unique documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given within the HSC mark sheet/ certificates).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport dimension Photographs Eight copies.
BVDU Medical College Pune Counselling
A candidate can go to the official portal of to get themselves registered for NEET 2020 Maharashtra State Counselling.
Before we converse the counselling process for Maharashtra NEET 2020, Let us first take a look on the Type of NEET Counselling 2020 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all of the seats in Central and Deemed Universities together with BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all of the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state personal colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate making use of for Medical/Dental Colleges in Maharashtra should have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota might be performed in two rounds in on-line mode. The counselling will consist of those steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official web site.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to decide on the programs and colleges of your choice and eventually lock-in the preferences within the on-line portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment might be printed on-line on the idea of obtainable vacancies and candidate’s decisions.
- Reporting to college: Those who might be allotted a seat within the first round, might be required to both reject the allotted seat or report back to the allotted college and full the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register within the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 talked about above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it’s to be noted that, those that might be allotted a seat within the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) is not going to be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune Reviews||8.0/10|
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune Address
|Address:||Pune-Satara Road, Pune, Maharashtra|
Get full Details About Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Pune
Medical Colleges in India
If you’re searching Management Quota Direct Admission in BVDU Medical College Pune or in any campus of DY Patil Kolhapur, DY Patil Navi Mumbai, DY Patil Pune, MGM Navi Mumbai, BVMC Sangli, KIMS Karad, TMC Mumbai, PIMS Loni, MGM Aurangabad, VIMS Ahmadnagar, NKP Salve Nagpur, JNMC (Datta Meghe) Wardha, PDMMC Amravati, ACPM Dhule Call on +91-8880893336