Haryana NEET PG counselling 2023 will be conducted by Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak, on behalf of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Haryana. NEET PG qualified candidates can gain admission to MD/MS programs in government/ government-aided/ private unaided institutes and under the private universities of Haryana through Haryana NEET PG counselling 2023. To participate in Haryana NEET PG counselling 2023, Candidates interested in pursuing their medical education career further after passed MBBS from any recognised institution can also apply. The eligibility criteria for Haryana NEET PG counselling 2023 is available on the official website.
Haryana NEET PG 2023 Counselling
The candidates can get admission to different Government/private medical colleges affiliated with the State Medical University of Haryana as per the NEET PG score. Along with this, candidates must qualify for the NEET PG 2023. After qualifying NEET PG exam, the candidate can register themselves.
Hello, Candidates. Here are the quick facts for you. This will help you get a brief overview of the Haryana NEET PG Counselling. Just go through this section, and you will get clarity in your understanding.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Exam Date||March 5, 2023|
|NEET PG result||14 March 2023|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2023 Counselling starting date||to be announced|
|Haryana NEET PG Counselling starting date||to be announced|
|Haryana NEET PG Conducting Authority||Director-General medical education & research, Haryana|
Haryana NEET PG Counselling 2023 Dates
In this section, the candidate will get all the important dates regarding the Haryana NEET PG Counselling 2023. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to check the below.
|Registration||To be announced|
|Provisional allocation of seats||To be announced|
|Grievances, if any||To be announced|
|Display of allocation list after grievance redressal||To be announced|
|Payment of requisite provisional tuition fee (online)||To be announced|
|Document verification of candidates||To be announced|
|Last date of joining the allotted institute||To be announced|
|Round 2 registration and choice filling||To be announced|
|Provisional allocation of seats||To be announced|
|Grevenices, if any||To be announced|
|Display of allocation of seats after grievances||To be announced|
|Last date of joining||To be announced|
Haryana NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates are requested to go through the details before the registration process Eligibility Criteria.
- The candidate Must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate Who has completed MBBS From an Institution Located in the state and is a bonafide resident of Haryana. or
- A Candidate Who has completed MBBS from any institution recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC) and whose parents hold a resident certificate. It is mandatory to complete a compulsory Rotatory Residential internship on or before July 31, 2023.
- The candidate should be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council Of India.
Haryana NEET PG Counselling 2023
A candidate can visit the official website dmer.haryana.gov.in/ to register for NEET PG 2023 Haryana State Counselling. Let us first have a look at the procedure, which is given below systematically:
The following steps can best explain the counselling process.
Step-1: Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- dmer.haryana.gov.in/
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in the desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees discussed on the official website.
- After paying security money and the state merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available per the earlier schedule.
- The applicant could take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in the State merit list, the reference shall be NEET-PG 2023
- The final merit list will be prepared per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4: Online Choice filling
Visit the website- dmer.haryana.gov.in/
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing using your NEET roll number and password created at registration.
– Choice filing can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- Step-5:- Seat allotment
- log in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed. After the last date of choice, the filling is over, and the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. Logs in to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining. You’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is elevated, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The online process will do the seat allotment on a merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates are required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates that will be available on dmer.haryana.gov.in/.
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per the rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or, if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and after that during the study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination. Any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at admission. It will be considered unfair if it does not match, and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or join the allotted seat by the due date, they shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. Once exercised by the candidate in online counselling, the option cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotting seats allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
The following flow chart for aspirants applying to PG courses offered by various medical colleges shows the short but essential information about the NEET PG counselling procedure 2023.
Documents required for Verification
Below documents mentioned are mandatory for candidates applying for the Haryana NEET PG Counselling 2023. The candidates are requested to collect all the documents before applying for the counselling process.
- MBBS Certificate.
- Mark sheet and degree of MBBS examinations
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of the Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG Counselling Norms
The Director-General of Medical Education & Research conducts the NEET PG Counselling 2023 below-given Norms. The candidates are requested to check the below norms:
|1.||50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats|
|2.||50% State Quota seats|
|3.||Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)|
|6.||Armed Forces Medical Services|
NEET PG 2023 Cutoff (OUT)
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course, as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2023, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Category||Minimum Qualifying/Eligibility Criteria||Cut-off (Out of 800)|
|General / EWS||50th percentile||291|
|SC/ST/ OBC (Including PwBD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th percentile||257|
The Haryana NEET PG Seat Matrix is announced, and candidates are requested to check the seat matrix on the official website. Below we have mentioned the total seats available in each college in Haryana and the number of seats divided into AIQ and State quota.
|Name of College||AIQ Seat||State Quota Seats||Total seats|
|BPS Govt Medical College for Women Sonepat||12||3||1||7||23|
|SHKM Govt Medical College Nahar||10||3||1||7||21|
|Maharaja Agrasen Medical College Agroha||NA||6||1||15||22|
Top Colleges in Haryana Accepting NEET PG Scorecard
In this section, the candidates will see the Top colleges listed in Haryana, mentioned below, with their respective links. The candidates can go through the details mentioned about the colleges in the links, which help them in gaining the information for the colleges they want to be in:
|1.||SGT Medical College, Hospital and Research Institute||Gurgaon|
|2.||MMU Mullana Medical College||Ambala|
|3.||Maharaja Agrasen Medical College||Agroha|
|5.||Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College||Mewat|
|6||BPS Government Medical College for Women||Sonepat|