JEE Main 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Throughout this submission, we are going to assist you in regards to the Eligibility Criteria for JEE Mains 2024 like qualifications required, Age restriction and Nationality required for the JEE Mains 2023 Examination.
JEE Mains 2024 Important Link
Here, now we have talked about some helpful sources of JEE Mains 2024, that may assist you.
|JEE Notification 2024||Click Here|
|JEE Mains Eligibility Criteria 2024||Click Here|
|JEE Mains Exam Pattern 2024||Click Here|
|JEE Mains Syllabus 2024||Click Here|
|JEE Mains Admit Card 2024||Click Here|
|JEE Mains Cutoff 2024||Click Here|
|JEE Mains Counseling 2024||Click Here|
|JEE Mains Seat Matrix 2024||Click Here|
The JEE Mains 2024 Entrance Exam might be conducted in Online mode (Computer- Based Test). The period of this entrance examination is 3 hours within the examination. The multiple-choice questions asked might be asked within the examination of JEE Main 2024 exam.
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Exam|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Test Takers||11,47,125 (last year)|
|Accepting Colleges||2010 colleges|
JEE Mains Exam Dates for January and April 2024
Below, we have provided all the official JEE Mains 2024 Dates for various events taking place.
JEE Main 2024 Exam Date (Session 1 and 2)
|Events||JEE Main Dates 2024 (Session 1)||JEE Main Dates 2024 (Session 2)|
|Release of NTA JEE Main official notification||September 19, 2023||September 19, 2023|
|Availability of JEE Main 2024 brochure||January session – November 1, 2023||April session – February 2, 2024|
|JEE Main 2024 application form release date||January session – November 1, 2023||April session – February 2, 2024|
|Last date to submit the application form for JEE Mains 2024||January session – November 30, 2023||April session – March 2, 2024|
|JEE Main application form correction 2024||January session – To be notified||April session – To be notified|
|JEE Main admit card date||January session – Third week of January 2023||April session – To be notified|
|NTA JEE Mains 2024 exam date||January session – January 24 to February 1, 2023||April session – April 01 to 15, 2024|
|JEE Mains result date 2024||January session – February 12, 2024||April session – April 25, 2024|
JEE Mains 2024: There isn’t any age restrict for the candidates. Candidates who’ve passed the class 12th / equal examination in 2022, 2023, or showing in 2024 regardless of their age can appear in JEE (Main) 2024 examination. However, the candidates could also be required to fulfill the age criteria of the Institute (s) by which they’re desirous of taking admission.
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.
- The candidate has passed Class XII (or equivalent) qualifying examination under which the candidate becomes eligible to appear in JEE (Main) 2024. It is important to note that the State code of eligibility does NOT depend upon the native place or residence of the candidate. For example, if a candidate appears for the Class XII examination in New Delhi and is a resident of Noida, Uttar Pradesh, the candidate’s State code of eligibility will be Delhi and NOT that of Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates who passed/appearing class 12th from NIOS should select the State of Eligibility according to the State in which the study centre is located.
- The State code of eligibility of OCI/PIO passing Class XII (or equivalent) examination in India is at par with Indian nationals. However, OCI/PIO passing the Class XII (or equivalent) examination from an institution abroad are eligible for Other State quota seats or All India quota seats (but NOT for Home State quota seats) in all NITs, IIEST and Other-CFTIs
|1||B.E/B.TECH.||Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subjects.|
|2||B.ARCH.||Passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics, Physics, and chemistry|
|3||B.PLANNING||Passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics|
JEE Mains 2024: there is no age limit for the candidates. Candidates who have passed the class 12th / equivalent examination in 2022, 2023, or appearing in 2024 irrespective of their age can appear in JEE (Main) 2023 examination. However, the candidates may be required to fulfill the age criteria of the Institute(s) in which they are desirous of taking admission.
- Aspirants must be Indian Citizen
|3||Other Backward Classes belonging to Non-Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL)||27%|
|4||The seats for General Economically Weaker Sections (General – EWS) candidates.||10%|
|4||Persons with Disability (PwD) with 40% or more disability||5%|
|Head Office||Block C-20 1A/8 ,Sector- 62|
IITK Outreach Centre, Gautam Buddh Nagar
Noida-201309, Uttar Pradesh (India)
|Contact Number||0120 6895200|