This blog will give details of M S Ramaiah Medical College admission process like medical college admissions 2023-2024, admission fees and the total number of medical seats.
M S Ramaiah Medical College is one of the top 5 private medical colleges in Karnataka. This private medical college was established in the year 1979 in Bangalore. The medical college aims to provide medical education of international quality. Its high standards for teaching, training and research have attracted medical aspirants from all over the world.
MSRMC Bangalore is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore. This private medical college is recognized by NMC formerly known as Medical Council of India (MCI).
M S Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore Courses Offered
MSRMC Bangalore is one of the most sought-after private medical colleges in Karnataka offering undergraduate and postgraduate courses for medical aspirants.
The under-graduate course offered at MSRMC Bangalore is MBBS.
The post graduate courses offered at Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore are:
MD (Doctor of Medicine): Radio Diagnosis/Radiology, Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Anaesthesiology, Bio-Chemistry, Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, General Medicine, Microbiology, Paediatrics, Pathology, Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy, Pharmacology, Physiology, Radiotherapy and Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine.
MS (Master of Surgery): E.N.T, General Surgery, Orthopaedics.
MD / MS: Anatomy, Ophthalmology, Obstetrics & Gynecology.
DM: Oncology, Nephrology, Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Neurology.
M.Ch: Vascular Surgery, Paediatric Surgery, Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery, Plastic Surgery.
PG Diploma: Anesthesia, Child Health, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Radio-Diagnosis, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Public Health and Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy.
M S Ramaiah Medical College Admission Process 2023
The complete M S Ramaiah Medical College admission process for undergraduate and postgraduate courses is mentioned below.
MBBS Admission Process
MSRMC Bangalore Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission 2023
- For admission to MBBS Course at Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore, affiliated to RGUHS Bangalore, the candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- The candidate must have obtained at least 50% marks in the PCB group (40% in the case of SC / ST candidates).
- The candidate must have passed in English as a compulsory subject.
- The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years on or before the year of MBBS admission.
MSRMC Bangalore MBBS Entrance Exam
- Candidates seeking MBBS admission at MSRMC Bangalore must qualify in NEET UG (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test).
- Qualified candidates shall be called for MBBS admission counselling in the order of merit.
- Based on the availability of seats, candidates will be allotted MBBS seat.
MD/MS/Diploma Admission Process
M S Ramaiah Medical College Eligibility Criteria for MD/MS/Diploma Admission
- For admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma Course at MSRMC Bangalore, affiliated to RGUHS Bangalore, the candidate must have obtained MBBS degree from MCI recognized institution.
- Candidates seeking admission at one of the reputed private medical colleges in Karnataka, MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore, must have completed a one-year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination.
MS Ramaiah Medical College PG Medical/Diploma Entrance Exam
- Candidates seeking MD/MS/PG Diploma admission MSRMC Bangalore must qualify in PG medical entrance exam.
- Qualified candidates shall be called for MD/MS/PG Diploma admission counselling in the order of merit.
- Based on the availability of medical seats, candidates will be allotted a MD/MS/PG Diploma seat.
Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore Entrance Exam Coaching
To secure a merit seat at M S Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore, one needs to qualify in the competitive entrance exam. Expert guidance is very essential to stay in the right mode of exam preparation. Hence, exam coaching is a wise decision to make as it helps aspirants seeking medical education to crack the competitive entrance exam in the best possible way for admission to MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore.
M S Ramaiah Medical College Seat Matrix
MSRMC Bangalore Seat Matrix – MBBS Course
The total number of MBBS seats at MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore is 150.
MSRMC Bangalore Seat Matrix – Postgraduate Course
The total number of MD seats at MSRMC Bangalore is 120.
The total number of MS seats at M S Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore is 28.
The total number of MD/MS seats at MSRMC Bangalore College is 22.
The total number of PG Diploma seats at MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore is Nil.
MSRMC Bangalore Seat Matrix – Super Specialization Course
The total number of DM/M.Ch seats at MS Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore is 50.
M S Ramaiah Medical College Fees
For MBBS fee structure and PG Medical/Diploma fee structure at MSRMC Bangalore, affiliated to RGUHS Bangalore, please click here.
M S Ramaiah Medical College Management Details
Principal and Dean: Dr. Medha Y Rao
MSRMC Bangalore provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Registration for MD MS MBBS Admission in M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore, Karnataka
Contact at the earliest to confirm your seat in your budget constraints.
!! Seats are limited. Hurry up !!!
Our Offices Locations: We are based In PUNE / DELHI / INDORE / NOIDA / JAIPUR / UDAIPUR & BANGALORE.
Note: We are receiving a lot of queries regarding medical & dental admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id
:::::::: NOTE::::::: This ad provides information regarding management quota admissions to various colleges in India. That does not mean that all the colleges have got management seats or subjected to any authorization with us. Also, all colleges do not provide direct admission without entrance exams. We endorse all the private medical colleges proudly as ours one of the venerated and alleged allies in India.
M S Ramaiah Medical College Bangalore Address
MSR Nagar, MSRIT Post, Bangalore – 560054