PG Medical Admission in Top Medical Colleges (India & Abroad). Admission Process & fee Structure for PG Medical (MD MS & PG Diploma) in Top Medical Colleges
PG Medical Admission : MD MS PG Diploma Admissions in Top Medical Colleges. Admission Procedure, Exam, Results, Counseling & Cutoff Details for PG Medical Courses
NEET PG EXAM
|Application for NEET PG||2nd November-22nd November 2018|
|Issuance of Admit card||30th December 2018|
|Exam Date||6th January 2019|
|Result||31st January 2019|
Candidates attempting NEET PG must be aware of the NEET PG exam pattern 2019. The exam pattern of NEET PG 2019 has been provided below.
|Mode of Examination||Computer-based Test|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours 30 minutes|
|Medium of the Question paper||English|
|Number of Questions||300|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Marking Pattern||Correct Answer: +4 marks, Incorrect Answer: – 1 marks, Unanswered Question: 0 marks|
|Sections in question paper||(Part A, B and C) each containing 50, 100, 150 MCQs|
|General||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 3750|
|OBC||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 3750|
|ST||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 2750|
|SC||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 2750|
|General||PWD||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 2750|
|OBC||PWD||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 2750|
|SC||PWD||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 2750|
|ST||PWD||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 2750|
NBE has released the NEET PG 2019 application form in the online mode on November 2, 2018. The last date to apply is November 22. Candidates can check the various steps of the application process of NEET PG 2019 here-
- Fill the registration form for obtaining User ID and Password
- User ID and password will be then, sent through SMS and Email
- Fill the application form – Personal Details, Qualification Details (MBBS / Primary Medical Qualification details, Internship Details, SMC/MCI Registration Details), Test Center Details
- Upload a recent passport size photograph (Maximum 80 Kb size, in JPG/JPEG format) and signature (Maximum 80 Kb size, in JPG/JPEG format) signature
- Choose test city
- Make payment of fees in the online mode through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Take a print out of the filled application form with transaction ID printed on it.
Important: Test City will be confirmed only after payment of fee is successful.
Correction of mistakes in NEET application form
Candidates who have made mistakes in their application form can rectify the same tentatively by December 7. The correction window will be open for a week.
Candidates may note that the following details cannot be edited
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile No.
- Email address
- Testing City
- Category of the candidate
Important Dates for PG medical form submission and counseling
- For Karnataka state, online application Form is from 10th March 2019 at 11 am to 16th March 2019 Up to 11:59 am. Visit kea.kar.nic.in
- For Deemed to be universities, Online application form starts from 16th March 2019 at 10 a.m to 19th March 2019 till 5 p.m for more details visit www.mcc.nic.in
- For Uttar Pradesh, online application form starts from 23rd March 2019 at 10 a.m to28th March 2018 till 10 p.m. for more information visit www.updgme.in
NOTE: -We provide Admission Guidance for aspiring doctors to MD MS courses In India.