Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital
Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital Bareilly are one of the best private Medical College It can be Known as RMCH Bareilly Situated in Bareilly U.P. The Institute was established within the yr 1990. Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly is without doubt one of the main Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
RMCH Bareilly is affiliated with Bareilly International University and recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly campus is lush green, sprawling over an area of 42 acres. It is about 5 kms fromRailway station and 2 kms from Bus stand.
Rohilkhand Medical College & Hospital is a premier 720 bedded tertiary care teaching hospital.
We are going to share all of the important details RMCH Bareilly like Admission Guidance, Courses, Fee Structure, Facilities, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling and many more.
Direct Admission in Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly
|College Name||Rohilkhand Medical College and Hospital Bareilly|
|Famous Name||RMCH Bareilly, Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly|
|Location||Bareilly Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||1990|
|Affiliated to||Bareilly International University|
|Recognition by||Courses Approved by Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
Affiliation and Recognition
|Affiliated||Bareilly International University|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
Rohilkhand Medical College Courses Offered
Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly provides top quality medical programs beneath the supervision of extraordinarily qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is known for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS). Below talked about the entire Courses beneath RMCH Bareilly.
|MBBS||150||4.6+ 1 year Internship|
Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly offers high quality of education and gives the following PG courses together with the intake capability for every course.
|MD Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||05||3 Years|
|MS Orthopaedics||06||3 Years|
|MS General Surgery||05||3 Years|
|MD/MS Obstetrics & Gynaecology||05||3 Years|
|MD Paediatrics||04||3 Years|
|MD Pathology||09||3 Years|
|MD General Medicine||04||3 Years|
|MD Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine||03||3 Years|
|MD/MS Ophthalmology||03||3 Years|
|MD Psychiatry||02||3 Years|
|MS ENT||03||3 Years|
|MD Anaesthesiology||09||3 Years|
|MD Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy||03||3 Years|
|MD Microbiology||02||3 Years|
|MD Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||06||3 Years|
|MD/MS Anatomy||03||3 Years|
|MD Pharmacology||04||3 Years|
|MD Bio-Chemistry||02||3 Years|
|MD Physiology||02||3 Years|
Rohilkhand Medical College Admission Procedure
Below talked about the Admission procedure for the essential programs which come under Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly. The candidate requested to undergo with the given directions.
|MBBS||Candidate should apply via NEET UG for taking admission. Admission Seekers should full fill all of the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.|
|MD/M.S||Candidate should apply via NEET PG for taking admission. Admission Seekers should full fill all of the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.|
Aspirants should have completed the minimal age of 17 years on the time of admission or will full that age on or earlier than 31st December of the yr of his/her admission to the first yr MBBS/ BDS Course in Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly.
Here, under we offer the Eligibility criteria of the talked about program for Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly. It can be nice to fulfill this criterion to get into this college.
|UG Courses||Candidate should have 10+2 with respective topics with 50% marks together with NEET UG scorecard|
|PG Courses||Candidate should have graduation in Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS) with 50% marks with scorecard of NEET PG|
Rohilkhand Medical College Fees Structure
The fee structure of the Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
Rohilkhand Medical College MBBS Fees given below :
|Particulars||Fees per Year|
|Tuition Fee||10, 81,000/-|
|Hostel Fee (Co-operative Mess contribution Rs 1,00,000/- to be deposited in a separate account)||1,50,000/- (Non AC)|
|Security Amount (one time, refundable)||3,00,000/-|
Rohilkhand Medical College PG fees structure given below :
|Course||Fee/Years||Security Deposit One Time||Hostel Non AC/Yr (Single Occupancy )||Other Fee/Year||Total With Security|
|MS Obst. & Gynae||2217600||500000||250000||120000||3087600|
|MD General Medicine||2217600||500000||250000||120000||3087600|
|MS General Surgery||2217600||500000||250000||120000||3087600|
|MD Chest & T.B.||2217600||500000||250000||120000||3087600|
|MD Community Medicine||0||0||Optional||0||0|
Note: Fee subjected will changed.
Rohilkhand Medical College Cut off
NEET UG 2020 Cutoff
- Aspirants are required to acquire minimal qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination to be able to qualify for additional admission course of.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to acquire marks equal to at the least 40th percentile to be thought of for AIQ and state counselling course of.
- Aspirants who belong to UR class are required to score equal to at the least 50th percentile
Candidates can verify the for NEET 2020 aanticipated reduce off examination given beneath as per the earlier yr traits:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
To take admission in all India medical colleges for UG programs you must meet the cutoff score with following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
NEET PG Cutoff
To take admission in all India medical colleges for PG programs you must meet the cutoff score with following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
PG Cutoff 2020
|Category||NEET PG Cutoff percentile (2020)||Cutoff scores (2020)|
|General Category (UR/EWS)||50th||366|
|SC/ST/OBC (Including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)||40th||319|
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020 Counselling
A candidate can go to the official portal of to get themselves registered for NEET 2020 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling (Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP).
Before we converse the counselling process for Uttar Pradesh NEET 2020, Let us first take a look on the Type of NEET Counselling 2020 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all of the seats in Central and Deemed Universities together with BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all of the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state personal colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate making use of for Medical/Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh should have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota might be performed in two rounds in on-line mode. The counselling will consist of those steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official web site.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to decide on the programs and colleges of your choice and eventually lock-in the preferences within the on-line portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment might be printed on-line on the idea of obtainable vacancies and candidate’s decisions.
- Reporting to college: Those who might be allotted a seat within the first round, might be required to both reject the allotted seat or report back to the allotted college and full the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register within the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 talked about above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it’s to be noted that, those that might be allotted a seat within the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) is not going to be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Aspirants who’re applying to PG programs provided by RMCH Bareilly the next stream chart exhibits the quick however essential details about the counselling process.
For UG Candidates
Candidates whomight be allotted a seat to this college might be requested to report with following documents to finish the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificates and mark sheet (for date of beginning)
- Class 12 certificates and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size pictures
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- MBBS Certificate.
- MBBS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identification proof within the type of Certificate with an attested photograph from Head of Institution final studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the unique documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given within the HSC mark sheet/ certificates).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of West Bengal Medical Counselling Committee (WBMCC).
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport dimension Photographs Eight copies.
Rohilkhand Medical College Facilities
|Transportation||24 Hours of Electricity|
Rohilkhand Medical College Ranking
|Rohilkhand Medical College Reviews||7.5/10|
|National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF Ranking)||N/A|
Get Information About Rajshree Medical College Bareilly
Medical Colleges in India
If you’re searching Management Quota Direct Admission in Rohilkhand Medical College Bareilly or in any campus of Era’s Medical College Lucknow, Hind Medical College Lucknow, Heritage Medical College Varanasi, Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad, Rama Medical College Kanpur, RMC Gaziabad, Mayo Medical College Barabanki, Integral Medical College Lucknow, F.H. Medical College Agra, TS Misra Medical College Lucknow, K.D Medical College Mathura, GS Medical College Hapur, Rajshree Medical College Bareilly, Career Medical College Lucknow, Glocal Medical College Saharanpur, Saraswati Medical College Unnao, Subharti Medical College Meerut, Major S D Singh Medical College Farrukhabad, Sharda Medical College Noida, Teerthanker Medical College Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar Medical College Muzaffarnagar, Saraswati Medical College Hapur, GCRG Medical College Lucknow, Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Sitapur, Krishna Mohan Medical College Mathura, Mulayam Singh Yadav Medical College Meerut, Prasad Medical College Lucknow, Ram Murti Smarak Medical College Bareilly, Varun Arjun Medical College Shahjahanpur, Venkateshwara Medical College Gajraula Call on+91-8880893336