This blog will give details of Vydehi Medical College admission process, fees, cutoff like medical college admissions, admission fees and total number of medical seats.
Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences Bangalore
Vydehi Medical College is one of the top private medical colleges in Karnataka. This private minority medical college was established in the year 2000 in Bangalore. The medical institute is dedicated to the improvement of excellence in the field of medical science and research.
Vydehi College of Medical Sciences Recognition and Affiliation
Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences Bangalore is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) Bangalore. This private minority medical college is recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
Vydehi Medical College Courses Offered
Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences (VIMS Bangalore) is one of the most sought-after private medical colleges in Karnataka offering undergraduate and postgraduate courses for medical aspirants.
The under-graduate course offered at Vydehi Medical College Bangalore is MBBS.
The post graduate courses offered at VIMS Bangalore are:
MD (Doctor of Medicine): Pulmonary Medicine, Psychiatry, Emergency Medicine, Anatomy, Physiology, Forensic Medicine, Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine, Hospital Administration, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Dermatology Venereology & Leprosy, Pathology, Pediatrics, Pharmacology, Radiotherapy, Anesthesia, Radiology, General Medicine.
MS (Master of Surgery): E.N.T, Ophthalmology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, General Surgery, Orthopaedics.
PG Diploma: Dermatology and Venereology, Otorhinolaryngology, Ophthalmic Medicine and Surgery, Clinical Pathology, Medical Radio Diagnosis, Child Health, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Anaesthesiology.
Vydehi Medical College Admission Process
The complete Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences admission process for undergraduate and postgraduate courses is mentioned below.
MBBS Admission Process
Vydehi Medical College Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission
- For admission to MBBS Course at VIMS Bangalore, affiliated to RGUHS Bangalore, candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- The candidate must have obtained at least 50% marks in the PCB group (40% in the case of SC / ST candidates).
- The candidate must have passed in English as a compulsory subject.
- The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years on or before on or before 31st December of the year MBBS admission.
VIMS Bangalore MBBS Entrance Exam
- Candidates seeking MBBS admission at Vydehi Medical College Bangalore must qualify in NEET UG (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test).
- Qualified candidates shall be called for MBBS admission counselling in the order of merit.
- Based on the availability of seats, candidates will be allotted MBBS seat.
PG Medical Admission Process
Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences Eligibility Criteria for MD/MS/Diploma Admission
- For admission to MD/MS/Diploma Course at VIMS Bangalore, affiliated to RGUHS Bangalore, candidate must have obtained MBBS degree from MCI recognized institution.
- Candidates seeking admission at one of the reputed private minority medical colleges in Bangalore, Vydehi Medical College, must have completed one year compulsory rotating internship after passing the final professional examination.
Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences PG Medical Entrance Exam
- Candidates seeking MD/MS/Diploma admission VIMS Bangalore must qualify in PG medical entrance exam.
- Qualified candidates shall be called for MD/MS/Diploma admission counselling in the order of merit.
- Based on the availability of medical seats, candidates will be allotted a MD/MS/Diploma seat.
Vydehi Medical College Entrance Exam Coaching
There is an extensive competition among students to crack medical entrance exam. The preparation stage is very crucial for medical entrance exam. Guidance from experts is always helpful for students to increase their chance of securing a merit seat. Hence, exam coaching is the wise decision to make as it helps aspirants seeking medical admission to crack the entrance exam in the best possible way for MBBS/MD/MS/Diploma admission at Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences Bangalore.
Vydehi Medical College Seat Matrix
VIMS Bangalore Seat Matrix – MBBS Course
The total number of MBBS seats at Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences Bangalore is 250.
Vydehi Medical College Bangalore Seat Matrix – Postgraduate Course
The total number of MD seats at VIMS Bangalore is 74.
The total number of MS seats at Vydehi Medical College Bangalore is 21.
The total number of Diploma seats at Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences Bangalore is 14.
Vydehi Medical College Fee Strcuture
Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences Bangalore Address
#82, Nallurahalli, Near BMTC 18th Depot, Whitefield, Bangalore – 560 066
Looking for Management Seat @ Vydehi Medical College Bangalore? Contact Us!
Vydehi Medical College Fees | Vydehi Medical College Ranking | vydehi medical college hostel | Vydehi Medical College Cut off | Vydehi Medical College Fee Structure | Vydehi Medical College PG Seats | Vydehi Medical College Admission