Melmaruvathur Adiparasakthi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research is one of the famous private established medical colleges, popularly known as MAPIMS Kanchipuram and situated in Melmaruvathur, Kanchipuram District the state of Tamil Nadu. It was founded in the year 2008, and run by Trust. The Hospital attached to the College is being run from the year 1986. Melmaruvathur Medical College Kanchipuram is providing a good facility and excellent infrastructure and offers graduate and postgraduate level courses like MBBS/MD/MD etc.
MAPIMS Kanchipuram is affiliated with The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Guindy, Chennai and approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC) formerly known as Medical Council of India (MCI).
Melmaruvathur Adhiparasakthi Medical College Kanchipuram is popularly known as MAPIMS Kanchipuram.
Melmaruvathur Medical College and Hospital has a completely useful 700 beds in a Hospital full of all services and advanced technology.
Adiparasakthi Medical College Kanchipuram is established in 45.75 Acres of the area of completed construction.
Melmaruvathur Adiparasakthi Medical College Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital and around 1600 Plus outpatients every day.
Melmaruvathur Adiparasakthi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Kanchipuram
We will provide you with the complete information about Melmaruvathur Medical College like Admission Procedure, Fee Structure, Course offered, Cut-off, Ranking, Hospital, Hostel Facilities available and a complete college review.
Adhiparasakthi Medical College and Hospital established in 1986 and recognized by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. This Medical Institute is affiliated to Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University. This Hospital has Various departments services like General Medicine, Chest and TB, Psychiatry, Dermatology, General Surgery, Ophthalmology, ENT, Orthopaedics, Anesthesiology, OBG, Radiology, Plastic Surgery, Nephrology, Urology, Neurology, Cardiology, Casualty, and Blood Bank is available.
Bed and Services
Melmaruvathur Adhiparasakthi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research hospital receives more than 1600 outpatients per day. The Hospital is equipped with 750 beds and an extensive area of residential campus for the staff and students with good ventilation. This Hospital central Laboratory has well-conditioned equipment and lab technicians. MAPIMS Hospital provides free medical aid to the rural poor like Diagnosis, Investigations, treatment and Medicines to one and all through its outpatient department.
Melmaruvathur Medical College
Melmaruvathur Adhiparasakthi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research is situated in Melmaruvathur near National Highway (NH-45), about 92 km from Chennai and about 70 km before Pondicherry. Since the Hospital is located in the middle, between Chennai and Pondicherry, various nearby towns are benefitted from our Institute. The Institute is managed by Adhiparasakthi Charitable Medical, Educational and Cultural Trust, Melmaruvathur, Kanchipuram, Tamilnadu, India.
We go to complete the college Overview, let us have a look at the College details of Melmaruvathur Medical College Kanchipuram.
|College Name||Melmaruvathur Adiparasakthi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Kanchipuram|
|Famous Name||Melmaruvathur Medical College Kanchipuram, MAPIMS Kanchipuram|
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Affiliated to||The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University Chennai|
|Recognition by||Courses Approved by National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Affiliated Hospital||MAIMSR Hospital|
|No. of Beds||700+|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu|
|All India Ranking||–|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu|
Affiliation and Recognition
|Affiliated||The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University Chennai|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC) and Government of India.|
Melmaruvathur Medical College Courses Offered
Melmaruvathur Adiparasakthi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Kanchipuram provides top-quality medical programs under the supervision of extraordinarily qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is known for its undergraduate medical programs. Below talked about the entire Courses beneath MAPIMS Kanchipuram.
|Course Level||Graduate (UG)||Postgraduate (PG)|
|Duration||5.5 Years (Including 1-year internship)||3 Years|
|Stream||Medical Sciences||Medical Sciences|
|Eligibility||10+2 with PCB as the main subjects||MBBS|
Melmaruvathur Medical College Kanchipuram offers a high-quality of education and gives the following UG course together with the duration & intake capability. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||4.6+ 1 year Internship|
MBBS Intake Capacity
Below, we will let you about Melmaruvathur Adiparasakthi Institute of Medical Sciences Kanchipuram MBBS Syllabus.
|Semesters-7||Social and Preventive Medicine|
|Clinical||Semesters-8||Medicine Surgery Paediatrics||Semesters-9||Obstetrics and Gynaecology|
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Bond and Stipend Details
After MBBS course completion in Melmaruvathur Adhiparasakthi Medical College Kanchipuram, candidates are obliged to complete compulsory rural service. If candidates skip service, they need to pay a service bond penalty to proceed for medical council registration / post-graduate studies. Details of Service Years and Penalty is given below. During the study, interns are entitled to get monthly stipend.
|0||0||Data Not Available|
NEET UG Important Link
Melmaruvathur Adhiparasakthi Medical College (MAPIMS Kanchipuram) offers a high-quality of education and gives the following PG courses together with the intake capability for every course.
|MS – Otorhinolaryngology||02||3 Years|
|MD – General Medicine||03||3 Years|
|MD – Community Medicine||02||3 Years|
|MD – Paediatrics||03||3 Years|
|MS – General Surgery||05||3 Years|
|MD – Microbiology||03||3 Years|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||02||3 Years|
|MS – Orthopaedics||03||3 Years|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||04||3 Years|
|MD – Pathology||03||3 Years|
|MD – Physiology||03||3 Years|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||03||3 Years|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||03||3 Years|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||03||3 Years|
|MD – Pharmacology||04||3 Years|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||04||3 Years|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||03||3 Years|
MD/MS Intake Capacity
NEET PG Important Link
Melmaruvathur Medical College Admission Procedure
Below is talked about the Admission procedure for the essential programs which come under Melmaruvathur Medical College Kanchipuram. The candidate requested to undergo the given directions.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: NEET PG
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
|Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Tamil Nadu NEET PG Counselling
|Tamil Nadu NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu Medical Colleges Fees||Click Here|
|MBBS||The candidate should apply via NEET UG for taking admission. Admission Seekers should full fill all of the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.|
|MD/M.S||The candidate should apply via NEET PG for taking admission. Admission Seekers should full fill all of the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.|
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years on the time of admission or will full that age on or earlier than 31st December of the yr of his/her admission to the first yr MBBS/ BDS Course in Melmaruvathur Medical College Kanchipuram.
Here, under we offer the Eligibility criteria of the talked about program for Melmaruvathur Medical College Kanchipuram. It can be nice to fulfill this criterion to get into this college.
|UG Courses||Candidate should have 10+2 with respective topics with 50% marks together with NEET UG scorecard|
|PG Course||The candidate should have graduated with Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS) with 50% marks with a scorecard of NEET PG|
Melmaruvathur Medical College Fee Structure
The fee structure of the Melmaruvathur Medical College Kanchipuram for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
Melmaruvathur Medical College MBBS Fees Structure given below and If you want management or NRI quota Melmaruvathur Medical College Fees for MBBS Contact www.mdmsenquiry.com.
|Course||Govt. Quota Fee||Manag. Quota Fee||NRI Quota Fee||NRI Lapsed|
Note:- In addition to the above fees, the institute is permitted to collect an amount of Rs. 25,000/- per student as Development Fee.
Melmaruvathur Medical College Kanchipuram fees for PG Course are given below. We are given full details about Melmaruvathur Adhiparasakthi Institute of Medical Sciences fee structure for MD/MS:
MD/MS Fee Structure
Note: Fee subjected will be changed.
- 1.0 to 1.5 Lakhs (Per annum)
Note: Fee subjected will be changed.
Melmaruvathur Medical College Cut off
Melmaruvathur Medical College Kanchipuram Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET UG 2023 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to acquire minimal qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2023 entrance examination to be able to qualify for additional admission courses.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to acquire marks equal to at the least 40th percentile to be thought of for AIQ and state counselling courses of.
- Aspirants who belong to UR class are required to score equal to at the least 50th percentile
|Category||NEET 2023 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR/EWS||50th percentile||To be announced|
|OBC/SC/ST||40th Percentile||To be announced|
|UR / EWS &|
|45th Percentile||To be announced|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||To be announced|
NEET Cutoff 2022 vs 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2022 Cutoff||2021 Cutoff||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||116-105||137-122||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||104-93||121-108||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||104-93||121-108||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||104-93||121-108||128-113||119-107|
To take admission in all India medical colleges for UG programs you must meet the cutoff score with following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
NEET PG Cutoff
To take admission in all India medical colleges for PG programs you must meet the cutoff score with the following given NEET cutoff score and percentile.
PG Cutoff 2023 (Expected)
|Categories||NEET PG 2023 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2023 Cutoff score|
|General / EWS||50th||To be announced|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
|40th||To be announced|
|UR PWD||45th||To be announced|
PG Cutoff 2022
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)||Revised Minimum Cutoff percentile for Qualifying Criteria||Revised Cut-off Score|
|General / EWS||50th||275||25th Percentile||201|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
|UR PWD||45th||260||20th Percentile||186|
PG Cutoff 2021
|Category||NEET PG Cutoff percentile (2021)||Cutoff Percentile as per Qualifying Criteria as Mentioned in Information Bulletin||Revised Minimum Cutoff percentile for Qualifying Criteria||Revised Cut-off Score|
PG Cutoff 2020
|Category||NEET PG Cutoff percentile (2020)||Cutoff Percentile as per Qualifying Criteria as Mentioned in Information Bulletin||Revised Minimum Cutoff percentile for Qualifying Criteria||Revised Cut-off Score|
Tamil Nadu NEET 2023 Counselling
A candidate can go to the official portal of to get themselves registered for NEET 2023 Tamil Nadu State Counselling (Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Tamil Nadu).
Before we converse the counselling process for West Bengal NEET 2023, Let us first take a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2023 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all of the seats in Central and Deemed Universities together with BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all of the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state personal colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
A candidate making use of Medical/Dental Colleges in Tamil Nadu should have to register themselves for the NEET counseling 2023. Counselling of NEET 2023 for All India Quota might be performed in two rounds in on-line mode. The counselling will consist of those steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to decide on the programs and colleges of your choice and eventually lock-in the preferences within the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment might be printed on-line on the idea of obtainable vacancies and candidate’s decisions.
- Reporting to college: Those who might be allotted a seat within the first round, might be required to both reject the allotted seat or report back to the allotted college and full the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register within the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 talked about above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it’s to be noted that, those that might be allotted a seat within the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) is not going to be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
How to Apply
- Step I: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill his/her personal information. Make sure all the information are correct while filling the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates need to proceed with payment of the Counselling Fee. The counselling Fee will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of Counselling Fee:
a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on a computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he/she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
Documents Required for Verification
For UG Candidates
- NEET UG 2023 Admit card
- NEET 2023 Score card with All India Rank
- Provisional Allotment Letter generated online
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Domicile Certificate
- SSC(10th) Mark sheet/Passing Certificate
- HSC(12th) Mark sheet/Passing Certificate
- Demand Draft
- Caste certificate and validity certificate (wherever applicable)
- Proof of Nationality of India / Passport / Domicile /Nationality certificate
- Recent passport size colour photographs – 8 (Eight) copies
- NRI Documents to verify NRI status (wherever applicable)
- Gap Certificate (Affidavit) (Wherever applicable)
- Transfer certificate / College Leaving Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last
- Migration Certificate (Wherever applicable)
- Conduct and Character Certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness by Registered Medical Practitioner on the letterhead
- Physically Handicapped certificate (wherever applicable)
For PG Candidates
- NEET PG 2023 Provisional Allotment Letter
- NEET PG 2023 Admit Card
- NEET PG 2023 Mark Sheet & Rank Percentile Sheet
- 10th Passing Certificate/Birth Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Statement of Mark Sheet of I, II, III MBBS Examination
- MBBS Degree / Passing Certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- Permanent Registration Certificate (MCI/State Medical Council)
- Attempt Certificate MBBS
- Bonafide Certificate
- MBBS Transfer & Migration Certificate
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Age, Nationality / Domicile Certificate/Passport (Photocopy)
- Cast, Validity & Non Creamy layer Certificate (if applicable)
- Bond Release Certificate Or Receipt of amount paid for release of Bond (if applicable)
- PAN Card & Aadhar Card (Photocopy-Candidate & Father/Gordian of Candidate) Bring Original at the time of admission)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Minimum 5 copies of photograph.
- Employers Relieving certificate(if Employed)
Melmaruvathur Medical College Facilities
|Transportation||24 Hours of Electricity|
Melmaruvathur Medical College Ranking
|Melmaruvathur Medical College Reviews||7.5/10|
|National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF Ranking)||N/A|
Melmaruvathur Medical College Address
|Address:||Melmaruvathur, Kanchipuram District, Tamilnadu, India|
How to Reach Melmaruvathur Adhiparasakthi Institute of Medical Sciences Kanchipuram
|Airways||Chennai Airport – 78.2 km.|
|Railways||Nearest Railway Station – 25.1 km.|
|Roadways||Nearest Bus Stand – 25.6 km.|
MDMSENQUIRY.COM is essentially the most trusted education sector in India since 2000. We not only provide admission help for Direct Admission in Melmaruvathur Medical College Kanchipuram Tamil Nadu Through Management Quota but additionally encourage the candidates so that they can develop their interpersonal skills which might assist for his or her education and career progress. This is the right time to begin your career in Dream College because of that, you can work with the main business within the trade. Any time you may get in contact with our MDMSENQUIRY.COM educational portal. We will make it easier to inside 48 hours. Please really feel to speak us at +91-9035924718 / +91-8880893336 or [email protected] for Direct Admission in Melmaruvathur Medical College Kanchipuram Through NRI Quota.
If You are Looking For a Management Quota Seats In MBBS / BDS / MD / MS Courses
Contact Below Provided Mobile No.
Mr Rahul Rathor 09035924718, 08880893336
Our Offices Locations: We are based In PUNE / INDORE / NOIDA & BANGALORE
Read More :
Medical Colleges in India
|West Bengal||Gujarat||Madhya Pradesh|