Odisha NEET PG Counselling 2023 counselling is conducted every year by the Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha. It gives admission in various government / private medical colleges affiliated to the State Medical University of Odisha as per NEET PG ranking score. Before counselling the candidates, read the procedure in it so that you do not face any problem in getting counselling.
Eligible aspirants need to fill in their preferences for colleges and courses for Odisha NEET PG/MDS admission. Admission to Odisha PG Medical will be granted based on these choices, NEET PG/MDS rank, available seats, and other relevant factors. Shortlisted candidates must report to the allotted college to complete the Odisha PG medical counselling and admission process. For more information, aspirants can refer to this article on Odisha PG medical admission process, eligibility criteria, and other admission-related details.
Throughout the article, you will get to know about Odisha NEET PG counselling process top medical colleges of Odisha.
Odisha NEET PG 2023 Brief Details
Here, We have offered the info about Karnataka NEET PG-2023 Brief Description.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (PG) or NEET PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Odisha NEET PG Counselling Authority||Director of Medical Education & Training, Orissa|
|Exam Date 2023||5th March 2023|
|NEET PG result 2023||14th March 2023|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours 30 minutes|
|Total Number of Questions||300 Multiple Choice Questions|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2023 Counselling starting date||20th July 2023|
|Odisha NEET PG 2023 Counselling starting date||23rd July 2023|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|Medical Institutes Exempted From NEET||DNB PDCET, NEET MDS, FMGE DEC|
|Govt PG Medical Colleges in Odisha||6|
|Government MD/MS/Diploma Seats||635|
|Private PG Medical Colleges in Odisha||4|
|Private MD/MS/Diploma Seats||454|
Odisha NEET PG Counselling Important Dates 2023 (Out)
Here, We are provided with more important dates for Odisha NEET PG counselling 2023. NEET PG Counselling 2023 for the state of Odisha is conducted by Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE).
|NEET PG exam||March 5, 2023|
|Declaration of result||March 14, 2023|
|Online registration starts||July 23, 2023|
|Last date to register and online payment||July 30, 2023|
|Verification of documents||July 26 to 31, 2023|
|Release of provisional seat matrix||August 2, 2023|
|Release of provisional merit list||August 3, 2023|
|Submission of objections in the seat matrix||August 3, 203 (10 AM to 4 PM)|
|Submission of objections in the merit list||August 4, 2023 (10 AM to 4 PM)|
|Publication of revised merit list and seat matrix||August 6, 2023|
|Round 1 choice filling and locking||To be announced|
|Seat processing and allotment||To be announced|
|Downloading allotment letter and reporting||To be announced|
|Online registration and fee payment||To be announced|
|Verification of original documents||To be announced|
|Publication of seat matrix and merit list||To be announced|
|Choice filling and locking||To be announced|
|Seat allotment||To be announced|
|Download allotment cum admission letter||To be announced|
|Mop up round|
|Publication of seat matrix||To be announced|
|Publication of seat matrix and revised provisional merit list||To be announced|
|Physical reporting before Convenor||To be announced|
|Physical reporting at the respective college||To be announced|
|Stray vacancy round|
|Publication seat matrix||To be announced|
|Physical reporting before the convenor||To be announced|
|Reporting||To be announced|
Odisha NEET PG Application Fees 2023
|Courses Applying Fee||Application Fees|
|Only PG (Medical)||Rs. 2500/-|
|Only Post-MBBS, NBEMS Diploma||Rs. 2500/-|
|Both PG (Medical) & Post-MBBS, NBEMS Diploma||Two separate payments of Rs. 2500/- for each|
Odisha NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
Here, Below we are provided with the PG medical eligibility Criteria for 2023.
- Candidate Must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate Who has completed MBBS From an Institution Located in the state and is a bonafide resident of Odisha. or
- A Candidate Who has completed MBBS from any institution recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and his/her parents hold a resident certificate it is mandatory to complete a compulsory Rotatory Residential internship on or before July 30, 2023.
- Candidate should be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council Of India.
- NEET PG Cutoff 2023:- Candidates Must Secure the minimum Qualifying percentile in NEET PG 2023 as given below.
Odisha NEET PG Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha to get themselves registered for NEET PG 2023 Odisha State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Odisha NEET PG 2023, Let us first have a look at the Odisha NEET PG Counselling schedule 2023.
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- https://dmetodisha.gov.in/.
- For registration, seekers will use his/her NEET PG roll no. and email registration in All India NEET PG (AI-NEET PG) and follow instructions on the screen.
- Thereafter the candidate’s AI-NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment after which SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET-PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Candidates who are willing to attend the counselling process to grab their PG Medical seat in desired Medical College must pay the required Security money fees prescribed by the Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha.
- After paying security money and after state merit list has been declared, online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- The applicant would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list reference shall be AI-NEET-PG 2023
- Final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit website- https://dmetodisha.gov.in/.
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
- Login for choice filing by using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
- Choice filing can be done on several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you’ll lose your work.
- A choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over, seat allotment list will be declared online mode.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. Login to website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded then previous allotment will be automatically
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on merit cum option basis.
3. Physically handicapped category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by dates will be available on https://dmetodisha.gov.in/ website.
4. Candidate eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and thereafter during the course of study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and/or any benefit of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match it will be counted as unfair means and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date he/she shall forfeit any right of admission on the basis of said counselling/allotment.
9. The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second round will be entertained.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
For aspirants who are applying to PG courses offered by various medical colleges the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the Odisha NEET PG counselling procedure 2023.
- MBBS Certificate.
- Mark sheet and degree of MBBS examinations
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
NEET PG counselling Norms
Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha conducting the counselling below given Norms.
1. 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
2. 50% State Quota seats
3. Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
4. Deemed Universities
5. ESIC colleges
6. Armed Forces Medical Services
|MKCG Medical College and Hospital||Berhampur||125|
|Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences and Research||Burla||122|
|Srirama Chandra Bhanja Medical College & Hospital||Cuttack||221|
|Institute Of Medical Sciences and SUM Hospital||Bhubaneswar||40|
|Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences||Bhubaneswar||51|
|Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital||Bhubaneswar||52|
NEET PG Cutoff Marks 2023 (Announced)
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
NEET PG Cutoff Marks 2022
|Categories||Cut off percentile||Cutoff marks|
NEET PG Cutoff Marks 2021
|Category||NEET PG cut off percentile||NEET PG 2021 cutoff scores|
|Unreserved – PH||45th||283|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th||265|
NEET PG Cutoff Marks 2020
|Category||Cutoff marks (out of 1200)|
Top Colleges in Odisha Accepting NEET PG Scorecard
|MKCG Medical College and Hospital||Berhampur|
|Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Srirama Chandra Bhanja Medical College & Hospital||Cuttack|
|Institute Of Medical Sciences and SUM Hospital||Bhubaneswar|
|Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences||Bhubaneswar|
|Hi-Tech Medical College and Hospital||Bhubaneswar|