Andhra Pradesh NEET PG 2023 Counselling: AP NEET PG Counselling 2023 is the state centralized Online counselling process through which a seeker can apply to MD/MS courses in various Government/Private Medical College affiliated with the State Medical University of Andhra Pradesh. The AP counselling procedure 2023 will be based on one’s NEET PG Scorecard and managed by the Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, AP.
Andhra Pradesh NEET PG 2023 Counselling
The Andhra Pradesh PG medical/dental admission for 2023 will fill a total of 950 seats under the 50% state quota and 403 seats under the management quota for MD/MS/PG Diploma and MDS programs within the state. The remaining 50% of seats under the All India Quota (AIQ) will be allocated through NEET PG 2023 counselling, which will be conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).
In this post, you will know about the Andhra Pradesh NEET PG Counselling procedure for Top Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
NEET PG Important Link
|NEET PG Notification||Click Here|
|NEET PG Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|NEET PG Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|NEET PG Syllabus||Click Here|
|NEET PG Admit Card||Click Here|
|NEET PG Cutoff||Click Here|
|NEET PG Counselling||Click Here|
|NEET PG Seat Matrix||Click Here|
Andhra Pradesh NEET PG 2023 Quick Facts
The exam pattern of NEET PG 2022 offers detailed details about the duration of the exam the variety of questions requested, the medium of query paper and extra. The detailed details about NEET PG 2022 is listed below.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-PG|
|Conducted by||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|NEET PG 2023 Exam Date||5th March 2023|
|NEET PG result 2023||14th March 2023|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|MCC AIQ NEET PG 2023 Counselling starting date||20th July 2023|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET PG Counselling starting date||22nd July 2023|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET PG Conducting Authority||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences|
|Courses||MD, MS, PG Diploma|
|Number of seats||950 state quota seats|
403 management quota seats
AP NEET PG Counselling Dates 2023 (Out)
Here, We are Provided with Some important dates of Andhra Pradesh NEET PG Admission:
|Registrations under convenor quota||July 22, 2023|
|Last date to submit online application form||July 31, 2023 up to 6:00 PM|
|Registration for management quota||To be announced|
|Last date to register for the management quota||To be announced|
|Provisional merit list for convenor quota||To be announced|
|Final merit list for convenor quota||To be announced|
|Choice filling for convenor quota||To be announced|
|Online applications for in-service candidates||To be announced|
|Last date to fill applications for in-service candidates||To be announced|
|Provisional merit list of management quota||To be announced|
|Final merit list||To be announced|
|Seat matrix||To be announced|
|Counselling schedule||To be announced|
Andhra Pradesh NEET PG 2023 Eligibility Criteria
It is mandatory for all aspirants to fulfil the AP PG medical eligibility criteria. Check the eligibility criteria of AP PG medical admission from the table below.
AP NEET PG eligibility criteria 2023
|Eligibility criteria||Eligibility requirements|
|Academic qualification||Completed MBBS/BDS from a recognised medical institution|
|Internship||Completed internship by August 11, 2023.|
|Registration||Candidate should be registered with the National Medical Commission (NMC)/State Medical Council or Dental Council of India (DCI)/State Dental Council|
|Qualifying exam||Candidate should have qualified NEET PG or NEET MDS 2023 by securing minimum cutoff as mentioned below|
AP NEET PG 2023 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, AP. to register for NEET PG 2023 Andhra Pradesh State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Andhra Pradesh NEET PG 2023, Let us first have a look at the AP NEET PG Counselling schedule 2023.
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the following steps mentioned below.
Step-1:- Counselling Registration through Online
Admission Seekers can apply online mode by visiting the website- ntruhs.ap.nic.in/index.html
- For registration, seekers will use his/her NEET PG roll no. and email registration in All India NEET PG (AI-NEET PG) and follow instructions on the screen.
- Thereafter the candidate’s AI-NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The exam qualify applicant will make an online payment of 2,000/- (Rs. Two Thousand Only). SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (used for AI-NEET-PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After successful payment candidate will get Transaction and Registration no. on his/her registered mobile number.
Step-2:- Online Security Money Payment
- Only those seekers are eligible for choice filling who shall make successful online payment of 30,000/- (Rs. Thirty Thousand Only) for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- (Rs. Two Lakh Only) for Private seats as security money.
- After paying security money and after state merit list has been declared, online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- The applicant would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- For Inter-se rank in State merit list reference shall be AI-NEET-PG 2023
- Final merit list will be prepared as per the provisions (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling
Visit website- ntruhs.ap.nic.in/index.html
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
– Login for choice filing using your NEET roll number and password created at the time of registration.
– Choice filing can be done on several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you’ll lose your work.
– The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock. No changes will be possible after closing the choice.
- After the last date of choice, the filling is over. Seat allotment list will be declared online mode.
Step-5:- Seat allotment
1. Login to website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
2. If you accept the allotment letter:-
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for second counselling but will forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counselling to upgrade your seat without losing your heart. If your core is elevated, then the previous allotment will be automatic.
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on merit cum option basis.
3. Physically disabled category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before a medical board constituted by. dates will be available on ntruhs.ap.nic.in/index.html
4. Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counselling.
5. OBC candidates covered by the creamy layer provisions will not be entitled to the benefits of OBC category.
6. Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of entry and thereafter during the course of study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and/or any use of acquiring a seat Legal action would be taken against such candidates.
7. Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match it will be counted as unfair means and their candidature will be cancelled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
8. If a candidate does not participate in online counselling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date, he/she shall forfeit any right of admission based on said counselling/allotment.
9. The option, once exercised by the candidate in the online counselling, cannot be altered under any circumstances.
10. No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
PG Counselling Flow Chart
For aspirants applying to PG courses offered by various medical colleges, the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the NEET PG counselling procedure 2023.
|Details of Certificate||File Type||Size of file|
|Copy of Original Degree (or) Provisional Certificate of MBBS. (Mandatory)||500 KB|
|Copy of MBBS study certificate.||500 KB|
|Copy of the Compulsory Rotatory Internship certificate. (Mandatory)||500 KB|
|Copies of Temporary/Permanent Medical Registration from the respective State Medical Council. (Mandatory)||500 KB|
|NRI Sponsorship Letter (Sub-Category 2 as per the Annexure-II).Proof of documents to be submitted: Declaration (given at Annexure-II in the Prospectus) on White Paper signed by both the candidate and NRI along with evidential documents such as Green Card/Citizenship Card/Bank Statements/Pass-port issued by the respective Country/Electricity Bill/Gas Bill /Water Bill. (Visa / Driving license will not be accepted)||1000 KB|
|Sponsorship Letter from Institute/College for (Institutional Quota-S3)||500 KB|
|Social Status Certificate (Permanent Caste Certificate issued through mee-seva)||500 KB|
|Minority Certificate||500 KB|
|NEET PG – 2021 – SCORECARD. (Mandatory)||500 KB|
|Aadhar Card, PAN Card etc., (Mandatory)||500 KB|
|Candidate’s latest passport size Photo (Mandatory)||jpg OR jpeg||100 KB|
|Specimen Signature of the Candidate (Mandatory)||jpg OR jpeg||100 KB|
NEET PG counselling Factors
National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducting the counselling below given factors.
- 50% All India Quota(AIQ) seats
- 50% of State Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- ESIC colleges
- Armed Forces Medical Services
AP NEET PG Application fees
|Category||Registration Fee (in Rs)|
|Category||Verification fee Fee (in Rs)|
|UG degree acquired from abroad||8,260|
|UG degree acquired from any state||3,540|
Cutoff Marks 2023
|Categories||Cut off percentile||NEET PG 2023 Cutoff marks|
|General / EWS||50th||291|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including PWD of SC/ST/OBC)
Andhra Pradesh NEET PG medical reservation criteria
|Category||percentage of seats reserved|
Popular Medical Entrance in India
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG)||Click Here|
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-PG)||Click Here|
|National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET MDS)||Click Here|
|All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS PG)||Click Here|
|Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER PG)||Click Here|
|All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)||Click Here|
|Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)||Click Here|